Why is that most Sup Forums users have seen virtually every episode of this show...

Why is that most Sup Forums users have seen virtually every episode of this show, torrented the season 3 premiere within days of its airing, and are intimately familiar with all its catchphrases and callbacks, but still pretend on the internet they don't like it?

I've seen every episode twice and will still call you reddit for watching it.

Because the show is good but the majority of the fanbase (reddit) is fucking annoying, so they will be called out for it

Because we actually like it you autist, can you not tell a meme when you see one?

Yes, it would be way more acceptable to hate something without even learning about it.

RUBBALUBDUB MORTY BE AN ATHEIST LIKE ME

So exactly the same shit with Invader Zim and it's awful fan base.

Invader Zim is a kid's show

I watched 1 episode. It annoyed me, seemed like trash. His constant burping and shit pissed me off. And the animation looks weird. Im not memeing when i shit on it

>we
speak for yourself, reddit

S-Shut the f *BURP*uck up user

I actually find the voice acting & roiland improv lines the funniest part of the show, the rest are cringy pop culture references and forced drama

People stuck with it because season 1 was good and there were endless possibilities for season 2. But s2 the quality was inconsistent and mostly crap. Don't think I'll watch season 3 now.

I'M MR BULLDROPS

what network is it on?

see this guy knows how it goes. he probably has the box set on blu ray but to properly meme follow his form

>Invader Zim is a kid's show

so is Rick and Morty

His point still stands.

I do actually have it on blu ray

SHIT ON THE FLOOR

GET SCHWIFTY

Watched the first 3 episodes, was pure trash, went back to watching anime.

morty morty morty rick morty rick rick morty morty rick

>If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

>Tips katana

this is the worst type of opinion
if you don't like something popular, it's probably not made for you/people like you
your opinion alone does not and never will prescribe quality