>"please watch my show"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=35&v=diaCHYO7haY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think he just came out of the closet.

The last gasp an irrelevant retard.

GO BACK AND REVIVE HARVEY BIRDMAN SO YOU CAN BE USEFUL TO SOCIETY AGAIN

REEEEEEEEEEEE

He single handedly killed the Late Night show. It's cringeworthy af that he turned the Late Night set into his old show

Severely underrated post.

>"I know I'm not supposed to be up here but neither is Donald Trump"

That was cringe filled but that last line was 7/10

NO! NO! NO! CAN YOU IMAGINE THE SJW-TIER THEMES?!

He should've just continued doing the Colbert Report, instead he killed both that and the Late Show.

I used to think this guy was so funny. Did I change or did he...?

He went full JUST after he switched networks

>NO! NO! NO! CAN YOU IMAGINE THE SJW-TIER THEMES?!

This. Harvey Birdman would be shit these days.

It's sad to think that less than 10 years ago SJW shit in my shows/movies wouldn't be everywhere. Now it's the norm.

I can't wait for the pendulum to swing back.

You changed probably. He was always a cringey pseudo intellectual prick.

Hunger Games is shit tho

Oh come on that bit about "i know I'm not supposed to be up here but to be honest neither is Donald Trump" was a good joke. Don't take it so seriously

He stopped pretending to be a Conservative, which made a good ((controlled)) balance with Jon Lewbowitz.

Fucking dumbass Colbert fucktarded idiot did you see how fucking badly that segment with the BLM dude went? Pussy Colbert gave up his SEAT to the dumbass porchmonkey. and he litterally said nothing. He's like 'so how can we dismantle your whiteness'. and Stevens like idk how. and the guy had fucking nothing. The whole interview was in the abstract, a scarcely-veiled black supremacist hinting at the fact that he hates whitey and wants to give another last-resort leg up to fuckbroken black communities. That shit was fucking abhorrent. You could tell the audience wasnt havin it either. Colbert is an absolute joke. An unfunny one.

Hannibal is still funny, Biff

t. Sven

I've never seen a bigger sjw-panderfest than Colbert's Late Show.

It's truly, truly awful.

He was only funny wen he pretended to be an ultra-cuckservative shill. His recent attempts to "be himself" fall flat every time.

Kind of funny, after all those years of laughter, to realize the guy was a one-trick pony.

He was better when he was in character.

If you hate Colbert so much, why do you watch his show?

I don't

And the ratings have plummeted accordingly. Colbert never jokes about liberals, only conservatives. He's incapable of making his own tribe look bad, which alienates half of his potential audience.

It feels like all of his jokes are written by 20 year olds.

Jokes about hashtags and instagram and already-dated tween movies are lame as fuck.

People on facebook are loving it

>hahah yessssss fuck RNC!

>omg i love this guy he's so risky and awesome

>can we PLEASE elect him instead of drumpf??

links anyone?

Link to whatever the hell it was he did?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=35&v=diaCHYO7haY

Links to anyone who wants to watch it

THIS
unfunny assclowns need to stick to voice acting.

eh? that was retarded

>1 minute difference
You're fucking stupid

Normies are retarded

He just desperately tries to stay relevant in a society that outruns him.

Oh that was sad. Thats like spergy high school behavior.

I think it was age for me
I never could really get through an entire episode, I always had to turn the channel and come back later, especially his guest.
From about 15-19 I though he was funny, even bought both his books, haven't opened the second one yet.
But then he just seemed to get more Jon Stewartly.

And like everyone says, he was much funnier as a fake conservative. Or maybe in small half hour doses, or maybe he had more free reign on Comedy Central.
On comedy central he was allowed to offend people.

Now he's Jon Stewart 2.0 except Catholic.

However, he does seem to be a very good person despite his liberal and catholic beliefs.

That was pathetic as shit. Colbert sneaks on stage for 15 seconds to talk into a disconnected microphone, early in the day when the convention has no audience and technicians are still setting up the stage.

Ridiculously, all the liberal comments are like "WWOW TRUMP BTFO COBERT IS SO BRAVE AND DARING", when a mischevious 13-year-old could have accomplished exactly the same thing.

You did, I used to think he was funny when I was a teenager. Now I just see him as a sad husk of a man who has to hide behind sarcasm to mask his crippling depression (a la Robin Williams). Many comedians are miserable, that's why they have to constantly tell jokes. To try and escape reality

I think bad ratings and trump is making him lose it

Isn't Colbert Catholic? How is he a democrat?

Exactly this. At least he was taking digs at liberals on his old show in stuff like the #CancelColbert coverage.

Have you seen the new Pope?

Is this a real question? Catholics lean heavily Democrat, moreso than any of the mainstream denominations. Haven't you ever heard of the Kennedy's?

Most Catholics are Dems. Makes me wonder why there is so much love for Catholics on pol. Nearly every Catholic I have meet is a shill.

I didn't find any of that remotely funny. I used to think this guy was okay on the daily show or whatever, but then again I was also in high school.

Everyone thought the blowhard character he played was just an act, but when he dropped The Colbert Show character he only revealed he was just a liberal blowhard.

Don't you recall?
Catholics were basically unamerican.
Their allegiance is to the pope, not to the constitution.
Also American Catholics eat, breathe, and shit the blue-pill

Literally the death throes of a has-been fading into irrelevancy.

>catholic
>not a degenerate

>Catholics unamerican
>tfw they have an entire state dedicated to their religious doctrine

you just played yourself, newfriend

American Catholics aren't really catholic. Most I know are republican or barely allow religion to influence their politics.

Both parties suck. Its all about that meme magic and kekanomics tee bee aych

But there's nobody there except technicians and security?

can someone explain why he has the blue wig?

He's been against Trump since The Colbert Report started, if not before that. That just might be it.

End made me chuckle desu

>HA HAAAA

stephen, buddy, my man, what are you doing, go home. stop trying to relive your stewart/obrien/colbert days

>different Id's
look who's fucking stupid now

Thing it's a call to the announcer from Hunger Games.

Truly pathetic

Its was funny because he did JUST do that.

that's not what he was implying- in order for a post to be regarded as underrated a certain amount of time has to go by without it getting replies. fresh posts can't be underrated. be glad we're trying to help you instead of laughing at you

He's always done things with a leftist bent, but the Colbert Report was pretty funny for how over the top it was.

As Late Show host, he just comes off as a smug, pretentious shill for the left. I picture him with a smug grin, thinking what he said was sharp and intelligent while his studio audience cheers sheepishly.

He is unfit to host a Late Night Show in the same experimental variety format that Carson or (especially) David Letterman were so good at. Would rather watch Fallon or Kimmel.

>American Catholics
>Catholics

gotcha. so only teenage girls understand the reference.

He's done this "Hungry for power games" shlick with both sides though.

Wonder if he'll show up at the DNC.

kek'd at the ending desu

the rest was pathetic

Dealy Plaza solved that little problem.

The
>muh based Papism!
meme is just that, a meme

Maryland was literally intended as a containment-state for Papists.

the funny thing is that they don't get the reference. the reference is more or less how jews control everything.

>I can't wait for the pendulum to swing back.
Yes goy, just keep waiting, it will swing back

wew lad

it's already swinging back m8

enjoy the next 7 years or so

His show is the second most popular. If his ratings fell all of them did. Conan was the ultimate cuck here.

Anyone got a link or make it a webm yet?

hunger games is about jewish control? how? i only have a vague idea of what it's about.

comedy central jew crew hits a new low. This is comparable to seeing Bam these days.

>Did I change or did he...?
Both, user. The ideological gap between you two widened throughout the years.

wow, that was pathetic

Holy shit I want trump to win so badly. The butthurt will be un-fucking-real.

Eric Andre is better

I would rather a show come back from cancellation and simply be unfunny (Futurama) than come back and be not only unfunny but contain copious cringe-worthy SJW shit.

When did the role of a comedian go from trying to offend uptight people to trying to offend as few people as possible?

AAHAHAHAHA
That was hilarious!!!!!

Underrated as fuck

Colbert changed for sure, he used to do tons of funny antics trying to slap his face and name on everything

Now that he is a big time tv show host he acts like he is hot shit and it comes off as obnoxious

What a faggot. Trump is supposed to be up there, because he won a democratic election. I want him to become president so bad. Libtards on suicide watch. It will be glorious.

I don't get it though. I don't find it offensive or anything, I just don't get the punchline. Why should Trump not be up there? Because he's "shit" or whatever? If that's the punchline then that is a garbage "joke".

Maybe it's because I am too analytical and logical but I didn't get the joke. Trump was voted for by a majority of Republicans in the primary and he followed all of the laws and party rules required to participate in the primary. He is legally eligible to be elected president, too. So why is he "not supposed to be there?"

seriously. when i was a kid comedians used to say shit like, "if you're offended then too bad!" but for some reason it seems like the last thing they want to do is offend anyone.

Calm down. Breath.

He's desperate. Ratings are bad, so he has to double down on his leftist bullshit.

The problem is that his viewerbase are not mostly leftshit like him. In fact, leftshits only make up a fraction of his current viewerbase.

And if you alienate the majority of your viewerbase, your ratings suffer. But since his network have nothing lined up and they have to have a late night show to compete with NBC, his network has no choice but to put up with his stale act.

Hell, his Jew predecessor was closer to the middle than he is that the Jew will call out the leftshits from time to time and make fun of them. The Jew isn't stupid to alienate the majority.

Unless he changes his tone, his ratings are going to continue to slump and if they find someone else, Colbert is finished. He can probably get his old gig back, because the one who replaced him sucks just as bad as he is, but that would be it for him. Such a sad ending to someone with potential.

No, he is not. He is okay with abortion, gay marriage and thinks women should be able to become priests even though Pope John Paul II said they could not from ex cathedra, i believe

>I just don't get the punchline. Why should Trump not be up there

Because democracy is a joke and the elites should decide everything.

There's really no other way to interpret this "joke".

Remember when liberals pretended to be against tyranny?

Where is he now by the way? Rehab?

The clip where he basically says he has no will to live and April is crying was pretty damn sad desu

Its why kimmel/fallon/maybe conan are all moderate or down the middle.The more eyes on them the better, and colbert thinks he can do the pro-lib stuff and not care about alienating half his audience. Back on his old channel, trevor noah is utter shit, so he might still have a gig when CBS cant take him anymore.

Someone please shoop "DEMOCRAT" on that image

People watch late night TV because they want to have a few laughs before they go to bed. It's supposed to be comfy. Colbert is trying to do the propaganda-style "journalism" of the Daily Show and Colbert Report through his new show and it just doesn't work. People want to laugh away all the bullshit they put up with during the day, so that they can go to sleep. They don't want a lecture peppered with jokes.

>"please watch my show"
>who?
fixed