How do we save Russian men, int?

How do we save Russian men, int?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongrel_complex
ruxpert.ru/Демография_России
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's getting pretty bad

They will produce race-mixed children who won't be able to indetify with either race.

You won't.
I'm going to marry an asian girl, preferably korean, and there is nothing you can do about it.

I don't want want to live in the USA 2.0
Fuck that

Fuck she's pretty.

Why? Russian girls are nice. Marry a Russian girl and have 2 kids minimum.

I thought Russian were pure people who dont mix their supeior slavic genes with non-white subhumans?

Sup Forums lied to me

We, Russians, need to do something about this sick jewish shit aka Russian government.

Asian girls are gentle and cute. They at least try to hide that they are whores. Russian girls are too slutty and stupid for my likings. Also, even the ugly asians look cute.

Yes, Sup Forums lied to you. We need apartheid like system otherwise it's over. Russian men can't keep their dicks in Russian women only.

Asian and Turkish girls in Russia want a Russian husband too bad. they cheat by saying they're pregnant and they try to become prgnant. So they take all loser virgins who have somewhat decent jobs.

Your kid will be Asian and will have trouble integrating in a majority Russian society unless you move to his mother country/republic. Face it, racemixing is wrong. Russian men are made for Russian women. On my pics there are mostly beautiful Russian men and ugly yellow shit. They don't know what they're doing

They also go for azeris and other churkas like tatars. Disgusting. "Rossiyane" my ass

Haha SLAV'd

Majority of them don't get slav'd but gook'd.

Fatima go to tadjikistan where you came from, stay away from Russian men

Think of your mongoloid or half-churka children
They will be an easy weapon for jews just like it was in 1917 revolution when minorities killed Russians

>pic
these girls are not russians
they look very western
the're probably dutch or british

Tons of girls like that where I live.

Such a cute Kazakh girl.
I have a severe case of yellow fever.

Most men who go for asians are ugly
But these guys... why do they do it?
Maybe they stayed virgins way too long
Or it's some complexes

It's actually hilarious to browse VK and see thousands of Russians married to Tatars, Azerbaijanis, Uzbeks, etc.

Russians are turbo race mixers.

You're a retard who will betray his heritage for LUST.
Why flash your heritage down the toilet?

Northern Russian + Asian = Average Russian.

Yes we are

Hello pollak
Only 15% of Russians marry a different ethnicity.
And yes, it's fucking high for my liking.

Heritage is not in the genes but in the culture. And we've lost that many years ago. Exchanged it for Snickers bars and bottles of Fanta on the shelves.

Soviet parents are way too liberal

Sovok has destroyed our heritage with its multi-culti propaganda. You want to marry a low iq yellow subhuman and have kids with identity crises. You will burn in hell for your crimes.

heritage here = culture

Why are you so worried about the purity of the Russians?

RUSSIAN NATIONALIST GANGS ON THE ULITSAS LYNCHING THESE PIDORS WHEN

If we don't sustain purity we will become like fucking Latin America. Poor racemixed low iq mongrels without culture and identity. You think why this pollack is so spiteful towards European nation like Russians? Also this

When shit hits the fan they will be lynched
In Moscow 50% of the population are mongrels.

This is good more Russian girls for German men

Yeah, slavs will colonize Germany eventually which is good. I support Germans coming over to Poland, Ukraine and Russia and taking their future wives to Germany. You can start with Ukraine since they're Africa tier and will go for 3/10 g*erman fairly easily.

It's 70%.

Russians are very mixed, but if we force the last few white Russians to mix then we can destroy Russia for good. Siberia should be in the hands of Brazil, China and USA.

>kids with identity crises
Why would anyone have a crisis over all that nationalistic bullshit?

Is she a tatar? Such a beauty.

From what this time?

Because that's what usually happens. It's one of those things humans have in order to survive. You're probably a mongrel yourself anyway.
No, pollak monkey. It's 15% according to the government sources. Most Russians marry other Russians. Like in any predominantly white country except maybe some American states.

>Siberia should be in the hands

*steppe nomad gibberish*

>tatars
Only muslims that behave these days.

From making finns. We don't need this shit here.

>Because that's what usually happens
One of my friends have an asian mother. I haven't even notice that in the childhood.

Funny thing about Kazan tatars is that they have the highest intermarrige rate in Russian. Close to 30% percent. In 100-150 years there'll be no tatars.

Holy shit, with some minor surgery she will look like Nana.

>They will produce race-mixed children who won't be able to indetify with either race.
So?

Implying Korean celebrities don't undergo surgeries to look more white
You don't even understand anything, mongrel.
So it will create idiots like yourself.

Sort it out then. I tought you have couple of our tribes left.

Too bad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongrel_complex
This is what will happen here if we don't stop it.

noice

What's so nice about it?
You're probably getting off to gingers being fucked by niggers you sick fuck.

Statistically speaking 1 in 4 marriages in Russia involves people of different ethnicities
I'm looking forward to a Siberia filled with hapa qts

Not 25
Goymany will go first anyway.

I got that number from a news article but I can't find the link anymore

Because it is bullshit.

this girl is great

Also I think it's retarded that the census doesn't give you the option to identify as mixed race, that means people are forced to pick 1 ethnicity even if they have two or more. This gives an unrealistic image of Russia's ethnic composition

Ofc you'd say that. She can pass as a shitalian.
It doesn't work like that tho.

It does

what are the sources for these statistics?

I got that number from a news article but I can't find the link anymore

Thats not what the average Russian looks like macaco.
At least not yet

>let me tell you about your country

How did I end up on SLAV'd .com?

ruxpert.ru/Демография_России

You won't understand since you're murrican that doesn't speak any Russian.
He looks like half finn Stillavin. A lot of Pomors look like him.

You can easily find this picture in Russia nationalist communities in VK, even Russians know what they are.

You can't pick "mixed ethnicity" in the Russian census, that's a fact. So it's impossible to say how many Russians are actually mixed, but it's sure as hell more than 0.00% as your census states

This is like half my cousins who married Thais

>tfw my gf is Russian

Am I saving the Russian race ?

Pomors dont really have the chink eye and have much paler skin

>Russia nationalist communities in VK,
And?
>let me tell you about your country
You know fuck all. Look at the guys itt. It's what the average Russian looks like.
Why do macacos who live on the opposite side of the world think they know anything about Russia?

Isnt that what euroasianists wants? To create a ultra reactionary anti western slav-mongol people?

>being this opsessed with Russians

If you have light eyes - maybe.

I don't know any people who want this

>you will NEVER, EVER make love to a woman with the blood of the Great Khan coursing through her veins, kissing her neck and feeling the beating heart of her ancestors on your lips

Fuuuuck she so hot

Boring

It's not normal to look like that though, it's already the result of race mixing. Polish and Slovenian are pure Slavic and they look nothing like that and don't post Polish Tatars because they're not Polish.

I used to learn Russian, it's the only reason i browsed VK. But then i found out that Russians are corrupt people and now i think it needs to be destroyed.

>He thinks Genghis was a mongoloid
Dumb leaf

Disclose your heritage

I'll corrupt your boipussy if you know what I mean, pan ueban.

I smell butthurt here
Have you got no success with your Russian females hunting Joao ?

What are you talking about? You've been heavily mixing with jews and lipka tatars, le pure slabic polish race

>Joao
He's a Polak.

I know a russian gay boy and a paki gay boy going out, neither are twinks or femme

> Disclose your heritage
1\4 slavic ukrainian
3\4 slavic russian

>It's not normal to look like that though,
It is. If you keep looking for mongoloid traits everywhere you will see them even in the mirror or any other race.
> Polish and Slovenian are pure Slavic and they look nothing like that
Fucking kek. Are you legitimately retarded? They're mixed with Germs.
Just fuck off autist. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Let alone the fact that you've probably never seen an actual Russian you also come from a retarded country of shitskins. Your opinion carries literally zero value on this subject.

>Ukrainian
Like picrelated or Zovorotnyuk-tier turkrainian?

>tfw no rusbf to racemix with

We send our degenerates to the west, thank you Britain.

Amerimongrel, stay away from pure Russian boys.

I've always considered Russian women to be inferior prostitutes. And them being with an Argentinean automatically proves my point. I even see Russian women with brown favelados for fucks sake, here in Brazil no one dates favelados except for faveladas themselves, which means Russian women are literally on the same level as faveladas who are African-tier people both in looks and behavior.

You're all descended from Tatars. All Russians have one male Tatar descendant.

>DUUUR WE RUSSIA IZ WHITE
>runs away to Switzerland because his Turkic shithole is one of the poorest countries on earth

The place i come from which is South Brazil is literally whiter, wealthier and more educated than all of Russia combined. Russia is dead and you know that. The best part is that Russian boys are all ugly as fuck and poor as shit, so you will never be able to ruin other nations like you ruined your own country because locals will always reject you.