71-Year-Old Woman Marries 17-Year-Old

A 71-year-old woman has married a 17-year-old just three weeks after meeting him at her son’s funeral.

lovebscott.com/news/say-what-now-71-year-old-woman-marries-17-year-old-just-three-weeks-after-meeting-him-at-her-sons-funeral-photos

Good on her. She's still abble to be someone's semen demon and can literally bolt in her without second thoughts
Win win

I hope she has a lot of money or something or that nigger is a retard

Guy probably found out she was loaded and is trying to get in on that will action now that her son is dead.

Dude she'll be dead long before that faggot is in the peak of his life, with all her money as well as the pussy-magnet status of widower and all the experience that nasty couger can give him the bedroom scene.

Its win/win/win all around.

She's supermarket assistant.

Wow her son is like double cucked

Utter degeneracy.

Revolting.

But the opposite happens frequently and people are willing to do anything for money so not surprised

Grief can make people do strange things.

Extreme oedipus complex

I usually don't criticize other people's fetish, if he's into GILFs good for him.

WTF? And I will die without ever having had a relationship.

>what are widower benefits

Seriously good for them.

how is he 17?

"Convert" to Islam. People seem to not want to discriminate between and Arab Muslim and a white convert . Since that's a big fetish over there, just pretend you're a Muslim.

Well, I am kind of not sure what to say other than, tear her ass up, give the old bag the best time of her life before she dies. A little too old for me though, I admit I dated a broad in her mid 30's about 3 years ago, one horny ass critter.

What's the sex like at that age?

t. American Hamplanet educating the world about things he learnd on Sup Forums

She's pretty alright for a 71 yo desu

But yeah he's doing it for the money.

Noic...
>old hag
>young guy
Nevermind thats just nasty

They look happy. He seems like a good chap. She seems...old. I don't have a problem with this.

If she's not rich, than what's the point?

>dried up puss
>saggy tits
>low paying job
>avg looking for 70 y/o
>will need to be put in a home in 25 years

THAT FUCKING THING ON THE RIGHT IS 17???

Holy fucking shit, look at that receding hairline, pasty whiteness and nu-male cuck look. If you told me he was in his late 20s/early 30s I wouldn't doubt it for a single second. Jesus christ what the fuck is wrong with these guys, does being a cuckchanges your body to look like this??!

Love, user. Love is the point.

*15 years

Nothing wrong with this as long as both taking the marriage seriously.

>I admit I dated a broad in her mid 30's

You sick fuck.

He looks like a jew.

lmao@ that nu-male cuck

dude looks closer to 71 than 17 desu

>just wait until she hits the wall they said
>no one is going to want their cobwebbed asses when they turn 30 they said

The world is a big place. Thing like this happen all the time. It's degenerate, but the average attempt of parents to raise their children in a different gender they were born in is considerably worse.

Barely has anything to do with politics. I sage.