My liberal girlfriend gets pissed as all hell when I make even the slightest attempt to refute any of her arguments...

My liberal girlfriend gets pissed as all hell when I make even the slightest attempt to refute any of her arguments. She's pretty passionate about politics but can't handle any sort of political discussion if the other person doesn't share her same views. What do?

Get rid of

Just mimic her political views to the extreme and patronize her, show her how flawed her thinking is by not disagreeing but taking an even stronger liberal view.

She will start to question, and the seed of doubt will be planted.

Remember she is driven by emotion not logic, so use her own emotion against her.

>women are unable to defend their arguments

In other news, the sun rises every day.

You WILL get into an altercation with her that will end with her leaving you on bad terms, or worse, shit getting stolen/pawned when she leaves. Don't even get me started on the biased courts if she decides to make a legal uproar.

Moral of the story is, don't chase crazy just because it has a vagina attached.

On top of this get a collar for her and establish her as the clear sub in your sexual dynamic. Get her into bondage and humiliate her.

This is good advice too. Reverse psychology is an underrated thing. I've noticed "treat others how they treat you" works way better than than treating them how you want to be treated because they never noticed when you treat them good. So when they're doing something that annoys you, not annoying them doesn't work. You have to annoy them back and even harder for them to get "Oh... this is what I'm doing?"

Humans are retarded. Worst species.

This is how i debate all liberals. Facts dont work so i just take the normal rhetoric and make it more extreme. It usually upsets them after you call them a bigoted racist pedophobe 50x in 5 minutes.

Leave your girlfriend. If she won't even discuss simple things like that with you, then she won't discuss more important things with you regarding matters of estate and fundamental questions about your futures.

She won't hear your arguments because she doesn't respect you. If she doesn't respect you, she won't love you. Without respect or love, she will have no remorse for you.

dump her, why would you waste your genes on some stupid bitch
If you stay with her you'll either become a cuck, unable to refute anything she throws at you or after she gets angry at you she'll just dump you for some liberal chad that will never try to argue with her

Woman can't inton arguments
Emotions are stronger than factual and truthful arguments

Also OP I've determined that people don't have actual political views. They have cultural preferences. It's not "what is a government? what is the state? What should the states role in my life and others life be?"

They don't even get to that basic logical point. They don't pay attention to the actual political workings, who the fuck watches C-SPAN and pays attention to what Congress is doing? (Fucking you over). Nope they have very strong opinions about whatever the most prevailing topic the media is talking about is.

And those opinions align with whatever social/cultural group they subscribe too, does she consider herself an "artist" then she'll have the exact same views as other "artists" who are liberal. Hence,cultural preferences over actual thought out political views.

Your GF, like most plebs, doesn't want an ARGUMENT. That's the secret point. She wants agreement and the feeling of worthiness that comes with belonging to the group and having other people agree with you. Women are like this more than men, hence why their views all align with each other with very little deviation.

So I'd start by challenging her on what her, in her own words, actual political believes are. That's for your own sanity, not because she'll ever think about anything. Just to get her emotions no so controlled by others.

show her this chart

Kill her and burn the body

I posted this but you know what, the more I think about this the more I get pissed, particularly because I've seen so many horrible divorces and relationships among friends and coworkers lately.

People bitch about how bad women are, but that's because women have no incentive to change because people will still go after them. They can do whatever they want and walk the fuck over because they know you'll accept it early on and then later the courts and government will save them.

She knows I lean far-right. You don't think she'll catch on to this?

Quit wasting your time.

You bring up a great point about cultural views. People think they're discussing "politics" when they're talking about whatever binary issue media has brought to their attention lately. Yet when you start giving actual political questions a historical context, you get blank stares.

Yeah that's the red pill I've been trying to get others to take. Hence why I said the woman doesn't even want an argument, women can not be wrong, they don't have the mental capacity to comprehend trial and error. It's too much for their frail emotions or something to be considered wrong about anything.

In all those problems you listed, those divorces and fights, there is always some guy thinking women are our equals and can be reasoned with logic. They can't. Getting that in your head, this misogynist stance, makes you a lot more effective at arguing with the retard gender.

We need to hold them equally responsible if they want equal responsibility over their own lives and the lives and resources of other people. They don't get that, sadly we don't seem to get that either.

That passive aggressive behavior
>become a womyn
Fuck you

Some very good pointsabiut wanting to belong to a group, but there are also biological factors. The r/K selected behaviour, women's need for a provider (husband or government) etc. Hard to break down those inherent biases.

Especially over things like immigration where we know women under 40 are vastly more likely to vote for immigration, they don't see the new group as a threat like men do, don't have the responsibility to defend their people, and don't have the same tribal loyalty. Women over 40 don't like immigration so much (you're no use to the invaders when your womb dries up!).

Time to dump her.

You're fucking retarded. Typical Sup Forums can't read for shit. What I propose is the literal complete opposite of passive aggressiveness. It's pretty straight forward aggressiveness, just with a twist because you're trying to get the person to introspect for a fucking minute.

Can someone teach me and show me examples for this? My gf knows I'm a trump supporter and i accidently showed her my pl when I was drunk but told her I was just lying, so she doesn't suspect I'm racist anymore. She doesn't care I'm a trump supporter either. I don't really know much of the left. She says she loves BLM, she supports Hillary and is extremely anti gun. Shes really sweet tho and I love her. And she knows my views: literally the exact opposite.

>If you're so passionate about politics then you must be able to handle differing views
easy

This is why I stick to fapping online, OP.

>liberal girlfriend
>attempt to refute any of her arguments

kek what a fucking tool

YOU DON'T USE ARGUMENTS YOU USE YOUR GOD GIVEN COCK WHEN DEALING WITH THOSE WITH PUSSI

silly westerners

Women have so much power. Bitch could have him arrested if she felt like it. He's better off just finding a conservative gf and forgetting about the liberal bitch he's with.

Why are you with a girl like this OP?

nonsense

women are easily controlled if you know how ameribro. if you play your cards right they will love you for it (even though you act like total shit) instead of causing trouble with authorities

sounds like you don't beat her enough

Why did you date her in the first place? A marriage with someone who has opposite views is pointless. And if you're not dating with intent to marry, then you're wasting your time dating.

If I've learned something from my spoiled progressive gay furry anime Warhammer enthusiast German ex is that you should get the fuck away while you can.

>My liberal girlfriend gets pissed as all hell when I make even the slightest attempt to refute any of her arguments

Typical for cunts. pic is basically cunts in a nutshell.

>arguing with women
>discussing politics with women
>arguing with liberals

Why even bother, sounds like you're just asking for a headache OP.

Do this to your relationship.

Do this to your gf, mentally.

Do this to all of her arguments and don't let her get her word in. Dominate the arguement.

Do this to any possibility of making up later on. There can be no redemption.

Join the US Air Force after earning some stupid faggoty liberal arts degree.

Become pilot and compete for a position on a B2 bomber.

Become co-pilot in a B2 bombing campaign over a city in the middle east, a vile den of human degeneracy and corruption soaked in the blood of the innocent dissenter.

Participate in multiple combat bombing runs and achieve a 98% success rate, among the best in the history of the USAF.

After 20 years in, you achieve the rack of Colonel and are in line for early promotion to Brigadier General. You are also a skilled B2 stealth bomber pilot.

New mission comes up. In the middle east. Where else?

Your squadron is assigned security duty for a royal family, high ranking ones, to be precise.

You don't feel too good about this particular mission because the royal family can give you orders.

The king called up the jet fighters.

He said "you better earn your pay..."

"Drop your bombs between the minarets! Down the Casbah way!"

As soon as the Shareef was chauffeured outta there

The jet pilots tuned to the cockpit radio blare

As soon as the Shareef was outta their hair

The jet pilots wailed...

Shareef don't like it.

Rock the Casbah, rock the Casbah.

Shareef don't like it.

Rock the Casbah, Rock the Casbah.

Just keep voicing your opinions until she leaves you, accepts that you have different views, or agrees with you.

>gf

Get rid of her before she has say over your life and wealth.

dump her for a conservative

If you marry her she will ruin your life and destroy your children with liberal propaganda

...Goddamn it you fucking faggot.

Can't beat 'em (without serious legal repercussions), join 'em.

say "yes dear" and never look back.

appreciate that fact someone even wants to be with your loser ass in the first place.