Women's Hockey: USA v. Canada

Our hockey team is bretty good right? Like our soccer team?

Yeah. Us and the Canadians are the gold medal favorites. This is a huge game.

>10pm start
these games are a big "fuck you" to the east coast of the united states

Yeah this game will likely be biggest shitpost thread tonight desu

basically the only teams in womens hockey they matter

i want to see some fireworks

Not huge this game since both US/Can already secured byes to the semis. This is essentially an exhibition game

>not being dedicated enough to swap your internal clock to Korea's timezone for the olympics

It's noon in Korea. They literally play these games at retarded local times specifically so Americans can watch them in prime time. Quit your bitchin'.

i'm a wagecuck who wakes up at 5:30 im not watching a game that starts at 10 oclock

>5:30
damn do you commute or something

IT'S TIME
IT'S TIME
IT'S TIME
IT'S TIME
IT'S TIME
IT'S TIME
IT'S TIME

>fuck the only coast that cares

Swapping between CBC and NBCSN on TV. Canadian broadcast is waxing poetic about hockey while the American broadcast is running a bunch of ads.

KILL US KILL US KILL US

11pm east coast canada feels bad

Euro cucks want to cancel women's olympic hockey because it's only ever US or Can that win. All four teams from Group A automatically advance to the playoff stage too, so it's kind of a farce at this point to even have other teams.

This is because the N American college hockey league for women puts together their olympic roster like way back in Sept, and they practice all year for olympics whereas other countries it's a last minute thrown together shitshow and zero money involved so hardly any F/T players.

12 needs to learn to smile

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Can't tell if my brother to the north is self flagellating or saying "Kill USA". I'm betting on the former.

It's true though Canada and the US are the only teams that are competitive. Thing is Olympics are the only time anyone even remotely watches women's hockey.

Its hockey, the only country that can challenge the two of us at times is Russia. I love to watch the sport but a consistent 3 medal winners must make for a boring watch for everyone else.

This gonna be some intense match, excited!

KILL BART KILL BART KILL BART

2-1, Trudeauland.

lel

oy wey it begins

Nah, USA wins this game but loses in the gold medal match. Finland takes bronze.

>Trudeauland
please try to show a little respect during >our sport.

damn, kinda worried lads

US beat Finland/OAR harder than us

FUCK CANADA

REFPUCK

DA DA CANADA

NYET NYET SOVIET

USA USA USA

USA USA USA

USA USA USA

womens sports? I don't know lads, is it worth it?

These two teams are miles ahead of the Asian ones, and a class above the Euro ones.

big hits

The Olympics is the only time it's worth it, lad.

It's on par with watching a solid high school championship, without body checking

At curling desu

But the best ones in the world still get routinely beat by midget B boys teams...

It's the only USA vs Canada ice hockey match you're going to get this Olympics. Might as well enjoy it.

Nice save.

My prediction is US wins this game as it's a meaningless exhibition, then Canada wins the gold again as the Americans will once again get a lead and then do nothing but sit on it while Canada makes them look like they are standing still, surprise winning yet again.

Technically US is the best team, both in IIHF talent and Olympics but they always fuck up their leads

my waifu Hiloli Knight

For the rivalry and there's nothing else on that's interesting

the fuck was that

Knight, you slut

based cassie campbell

who is good besides Knight and Kessel?

You could have just said "we'll win the gold".

Nah. Canada women's badly beat some men's college team

Where's Randi Heesoo Griffin?

Coyne. She's better than Kessel. Pfalzer is also decent.

ITS GOING DONE FOR REAL

To be fair, they were Korean and it was more of a tuneup.

>phil kessel's sister
It's over the US has lost

Not Canada or the US.

smoking weed lmao

Must have been some shit tier small town college. There's no way they would beat an actual hockey school.

Ponytail or braid?

For me it's ponytail.

>mfw my unhealthy sleep schedule finally comes in handy

ty

dyke buzzcut

lady gaga

NBC would do that then cut to 15 minutes of unbroken commercials but here we do analysis

>canadian coach

WOOD SMASH

Does the puck ever fly above the boards and deck someone in the crowd?

Braid

>it's a women's sports thread
>better spend the whole thing debating what level of boys teams could beat them

Braid, all day every day

>7-1

I love buzzcuts on women.

me? crab legs

Yes

>Hilary Knight will never angrily have sweaty sex with you after losing the gold medal game
It hurts so much bros

ponytail

>know nothing but victory over Canada

At my very first Red Wings game a nigga died due to that shit.
Happened again when I went to my uni's rivalry match. Puck hit the stands right behind me and I freaked out like a bitch.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

HAIR PULLING

Let them fight, refs

.hockey

*punches a Canadian indiscriminately*

>you will never have a threesome sandwiched between the Lamoreaux twins

why live

CATFIGHT

Wait, they're allowed to fight now?

Michigander?

it's happenig

Ref BTFO

Kek, ref got decked

GET FUCKED REF

BUAHAHAHAHAHA REF CHECKED

BTFO
T
F
O

Someone Post Canada and American rosters. I wanna she which team is hotters!!!!

Look at this bum arena, how is this even olympic quality? It looks like a temp structure they would put up for a travelling circus.

Does she play with her hair like that when her helmet is on? Dumbass.

Keep your head up, Ref!