Yfw Finn is the true Last Jedi

>Yfw Finn is the true Last Jedi

WE

WUZ

It'll be Kylo in the most obvious twist ever

the last nigger maybe

If we should be so lucky

It's called the last jedi because through Luke and force ghost Anakin and Obiwan, Rei learns to merge the light and dark and becomes a grey force user, utilizing both light and dark to unite the force. Luke is the last jedi and he teaches Rei to be a new type of force user, even though there've been grey ones in the EU.

nigger cant act

I genuinely would have preferred him as the MC over Daisy.

Dumb nigger

>It's a Sup Forums sees a black person and instantly makes KANG jokes episode

>Grey force user
"I'm going to be a petty, spiteful, total abusive cunt to everyone I meet but only some of the time so it's ok! I'm so cool!"

"Jedi" is in PLURAL, so more than one jedi

>All these jealous cucks
How will white males ever recover?

>It's a "I pretend to know what the movie's gonna be" thread

No, because John Boyega doesn't draw dimes.

if only ;-;

It's the idea of the jedi that is ending.

>it's the idea of the Jedi that is ending
Hasnt that been the plot of every Star Wars movie?

he sucks way too much to carry a whole movie

by making more money and staying out of jail (on average)

Average Sup Forums user

The existence of the rei character makes finn irrelevant and vice versa. Either the movie should have been about him or it should have been about her. He's clearly the protag of the first film even though she's the more important character.

They should have folded these two terrible characters into one passable character. Yikes, episode 7 was such a shitshow.

AYOOOOOOO HOL UP NIGGA
>clicks tongue

EYOOOOOO WHERE DA WHITE WIMMINZ SHEIIIIIIIIIIIIT FUGGIN CRACKA KEEPIN DA MAN DOWN FA FEEL ME
>smokes blunt

So this... is the power... of Canada...

>They should've folded them into one character
You mean like...Kyle Katarn?

Now read this post again, but replace Rey with Luke and Finn with Han

Agreed. His fandom shows in his performance in bursts of over-exuberance (although that's better than the flat, depressing acting in Rogue One). That, mixed with crappy writing for his character, which makes little sense other than to serve as a vehicle to move the story forward, detracts from Finn as a character.

its more along the lines of being a good person while also caring about people and being afraid of stuff and worrying/suffering but enduring it without going astray.

both trailers begin with a sweaty, panting character popping onto the screen

That's not what the dark side is, the dark side is fueled by anger, pain, selfishness, and hatred. You cannot use it properly without giving into these emotions.

I thought that his acting was OK, the problem was in the shit-tier Marvel writing
>ay yo babyyyyyy you tryna get sum fucc??