How widespread is nationalism in your country?

How widespread is nationalism in your country?

pretty widespread. Parents are, grandparents are, brother is, workmates are. It's good for your country.

Dumb Palvinposter.

Actual Nationalism? Very low. Meme nationalism? Pretty high.

0%

What is "meme nationalism"?

>Actual Nationalism? Very low.
Motherfuckers would tear down the liberty bell and replace it with a statue of Lenin or some shit.

Catalan?

Pretty low, Fascism kinda ruined it and it was never that widespread to begin with

Nationalist party is the 3rd biggest one here

Depends on what you mean by nationalism. Overall, I'd say that about 60% are at least somewhat nationalistic.

jingoism

Not at all :'(

We don't have separatists.

Nationalism, not separatism

Every single well raized poruguese are patriotic at least, i have a jewish friend and he is ultra nacionalist and i wish non ironicly to die besides him, happly fighting for our King

Pretty widespread. White people are increasingly tired of the democrats literally ignoring them and just importing new voters so they can pass their policies. There used to be an understanding that policies changed to fit the voters, not the other way around.

Not related to separatism, see and then add actually having been under a fascist dictatorship for 40 years.

88-92% of ethnic Russians support “Russia for Russians” motto. Not it’s time to find a leader capable of making those words true

What's the point of calling it nationalism then?
Nationalists want their own country independent of whatever.
We already have our own country, what is there to be nationalistic about?

Extinct

eat shit

this

It's pretty widespread, depending on what's being talked about. It's a deep-rooted thing however, tracing back as far as 200 years ago.
Currently 19% are for joining the EU if that's any indicator.

It seems strong at the first glance, but in reality it's very superficial.

i live in melbourne so no one cares

Idk desu.

Sometimes it seems dead as fuck, then it isn't(judging by conversations that i overhear about politics).

2018 will say.

Nationalism is associated with totalitarian regimes here, so it's not advised outside the armed forces, meme protests and World Cup years. Not even our right-wingers are very keen on it.
Nowadays you'll be hard-pressed to find someone who knows the words to the national anthem.

>We already have our own country, what is there to be nationalistic about?
How great it is to have your own country.

Patriotic sediments.

*sentiments.

*sentients

In Portugal every chad and stacy can sin the anthem.
How can a person not know his own anthem?

We substituted cheap nationalism and civism with cheap "citizenship formation" classes such as sociology.

Ever touched a Stacey's front bottom?

The biggest political party is a Flemish nationalist party. Their tone has softened though, they became inclusive nationalists. Which is stupid imho

Sediment seems like an accurate term to describe the state of American nationalism.

Depends on what you mean by "Nationalism"

If you mean patriotism, then its very common. Being unpatriotic is shunned upon.

Amongst white British people: actually pretty fucking high.

Amongst the govt. and people who run the country: abysmally low.

Onde está o reino?

that would own so much

Very much.We're all obsessed with it

Didn't you nutters murder your royal family recently?

The real question is how widespread anti nationalism is not natural nationalisn, you have to force anti nationalism not nationalism, filthy subhuman

More or less amongst ethnical Germans, from my experience Polish immigrants are even worse

>how much air is in your bath tub
>The real question is how water much water there is not air, you have to force water not air, filthy subhuman