/brit/

Friday night edition

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/07/12/jews-the-ss-empire-windrush-and-the-origins-of-multicultural-britain/
twitter.com/sara_davidson/status/929036204934356992
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hi

need a qt short haired gf to cuddle

don't think im going out

anime

feel like complete shit just want him back

makes me laugh how yanks pretend to give a flying fuck about the british people being terrorised when they sponsored the IRA for decades

>WHITES ARE SUPERIOR BECAUSE WE ARE SCIENTIFICALLY SMARTER THAN BLACKS

>but ashkenzi jews are smarter than whites, what about that rorke?

>DOESN'T COUNT, THE JEWS ARE TRYING TO WIPE US OUT REEEEEEEEE

>I drink gin and tonic

any slag man in?

This is a man's world

Think I'm just gonna kiss her the next time we're alone at all.

Ah look at the time. I think it's too fast to sleep. I shall stay awake slow tonight and enjoy some entertainment.

/brit/ is a white only general

minorities NOT welcome

Every square inch of planet earth (and planets not yet discovered) belongs to the white man

the shops name has nothing to do with time though?

Nobody cares about anglos, you retard. We just hate pakis. If we could eradicate every human on your island, we would.

Alan your puny brain can't comprehend english, just stick to making my latte alright?

whats the IQ of the Jews in Jerusalem desu?

I feel like comparing rich white European jews to average whites is cheating

hard day at school lad?

M&S is a Jewish firm. The advertising agency (greys) is also Jewish. Look at the Occidental Observer article "SS Windrush and the Jewish origin of multicultural Britain".

Quite enjoyed this comment. Very interesting article it references too - theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/07/12/jews-the-ss-empire-windrush-and-the-origins-of-multicultural-britain/

Careful

Did not know that about Thai.
Anyway, "too early to sleep" sounds like the shop is telling people about the time of day, like it's nagging them not to go to sleep, while "too fast to sleep" sounds like the shop is telling people about itself and its customers, giving them the impression that the shop and the type of people who use it are "too fast to sleep", meaning they're very energetic, focused people who do lots of important and/or fun things to the point that they need coffee to stay awake.

but where will you go

fuck off nigger

Trial period on the gf runs out tomorrow and I don't have high enough normiescore to keep her

jew is not a race

hardly anyone says whites are superior
hardly anyone says jews aren't smarter than us

we just want to exist in our own homelands. that isn't too much to ask for

unironically half-caste lad here

mentally ill spacker who will probs end up a newspaper obituary one day

love how unionists pretend to give a flying fuck about british subjects being terrorised when they sponsored the UVF for decades

so why are you still here?

Alpha centauri

Desperately scrawling through Christmas adverts to see if there's any interracial propaganda.

Yazdegerd later negotiated with fourteen Arab negotiators, and asked them about the reasons for their aggressive behavior towards his Empire. The Arabs shortly replied, "Allah commanded us, by the mouth of His Prophet, to extend the dominion of Islam over all nations."

integration lad

I'm permanently leaving /brit/ lads. I've had some great times hanging here for the past 4 years, but it's in a fucking terrible state right now
Sup Forums, leftypol, twitter waifuists, demented LARPers, obsessive spammers, and blatantly underage school kiddies from facebook and reddit have ruined this place irreversibly
It used to be a decent place to have conversations and post nice pictures, on top of producing some genuinely hysterical memes and gimmicks
Now it's just a mind-numbing, repetitive, overly-fast shitfest consisting of nothing but spamming, sperging, and circuitous political discussions among literal underage brainlet pinheads.
And the cherry on top, the thing that really destroys any semblance of comfyness the general once had, is the fucking mong who makes new editions up to 40 fucking posts early
I've been spending less and less time on /brit/ over the past 6 months, and now I've made up my mind
No I'm not ''here forever'', no I won't be ''back tomorrow'', I'm fucking done with this shithole and this is my last post. Goodbye.

did this once to a girl who seemed to like it but then i got demoralized when she texted me later and said she wanted to take it slower. i took it as a complete rejection. cucked myself out of a cute girlfriend looking back at it

parents are going out to a wedding

any fellow virgins in

Door's that way m8 ---->

so...
get this
da joos!

JAMIE PULL THAT VIDEO UP

light's broken and i'm sitting in the dark lads, not enjoying it to be honest

because I'm a loser virgin like you, duh

think I'll stay sweetie xx

not after I'm done

get a winrar gf

love being a rorke

love my fellow rorkes

it's a disease

sharing this on facebook

i understand why the swede/dane is so anti-white. he's jewish, he's always been an ethnic outsider and feels no loyalty or kinship with whites.

however i just don't understand why the passmong is so fundamentally anti-white. what causes you to hate your own race like that? he's a quintessential bugman

We're always laughing and always close but she HATES public displays of affection so it never feels right to kiss her unless we're in private and alone, which we never are.

agree
I barely come here anymore, and in fact don't know why I'm here right now

goodbye

P.S. M&S ; I shall not be buying from you, due to your box-ticking with the mixed-race family promotion. Shame on all you companies who are simultaneously doing the same via the adverts. M&S was, I believe, another jewish business. Say no more.

smeg me arse, bummed to see you go tbqh ngl innit, take it easy la

cromwell was the leftypol of his day desu

Of course it does. It's a coffee shop that's open 24 hours a day for students to pull all nighters before exams.
What the fuck would "too fast to sleep" mean?
Right. Let me Google the exact search term.
Ah yes, all results are Thai pages and no native speaker has ever used this nonsensical expression ever.
Fucking idiots who don't know their own language (which is just a dumbed down pidgin of French). I bet I can get a higher IELTS than every single one of you.

5 adverts have white woman/black man couples so far

you should have to prove your whiteness with an ancestry test IMO

not a word

>BLACK PEOPLE ON MY TV THIS IS GENOCIDE!

yeah i'm sure the rwandans who got machetes or th cambodian babies who got thrown against trees or the north koreans who get a handful of corn gruel a day whilst being worked to death or the forcibly sterilised dalits in india or darfuris who had their crops burnt by the janjaweed or the gassed kurds in iraq and so on really empathise with you

how much soy do you eat in a typical week?

Most people end up in a newspaper obituary if they have anyone that cares about them you fucking spastic paki cunt

Ay fellow rorke

see you next week lad

ah yes I'm sure M&S will be worse off, not that they'd want mongs like that in their stores anyway

the incredibly irony of brit sharts having the gall to complain about genocide haha

tesco is literally a jewish business

the co stands for Cohen

Why don't you apply to be in some christmas adverts?

correct

cavaliers were the rorkes keeping traditional order in place

any /tay/ lads in? thoughts on the new album?

have never kissed a girl. struggle to envision a scenario where that could happen 2bh

Not a lick of it. I'm just socially stunted from only ever attending all-boys schools. Missed the formative teenage years with girls entirely.

time for you to go home :)

none whatsoever

why did they hate churches so much

you have little to no idea what you're talking about

racemixing propaganda is just a small but affective part of the white genocide

I don’t think they care if they don’t have a racist scum shopping at their stores, it’s ok

only if she were a bit THICCER

hmm,,,mmmmmmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmmmm mm m mm m m mm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm innit?

>What the fuck would "too fast to sleep" mean?
that clearly refers to the caffeine rush making you hyperactive and keeping you awake

>all-boys schools

alri tarqs, £30,000/year education can't teach you how to talk to girls eh richie rich?

twitter.com/sara_davidson/status/929036204934356992
Our lass

>the shop and the type of people who use it are "too fast to sleep", meaning they're very energetic, focused people who do lots of important and/or fun things to the point that they need coffee to stay awake.
Yeah that's the meaning I'd get from the name but that's absolutely not what they meant. It's a coffeeshop that is open all night for students to work. You go there when it's too early to sleep.
"Hello Brian, would you fancy a nap?"
"Pssh I am too fast to sleep, Mary".
Is this a conversation that happens often in an English speaking country.

She did for the new album desu

do the classic cheek-kiss and turn move

I am home, why don't you lot fuck off home?

because they aren't mosques

Literally below the poverty line for most of my life tbqh.

Oh yeah i forgot about all the burning of white people's crops, the mass organised mutiliation and death of whites in Europe and America, the sterilisation and forced adoption of wihte kids to non-white families and so on.

a mixed race couple is just a small part of it you're right.

Because our early 21st century liberal ideology will surely go unchallenged for the rest of history

remember all the half castes in the olympic opening ceremony?

we're a fucking joke of a country

Don't have the proper authorization to view these tweets

"too fast to sleep" just means that it's a high-paced, action-packed workplace alan, stop sperging out

whats this fucking meme that boys schools are private? mine was free and fucking shit

Look who I found lads!

yes

>The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the year 2017

because people stop going to church and they cannot afford to keep it so they just sell it to be made into houses or it gets converted into a mosque or something else

>the north

this
most of the boys schools in my town were runtoid schools wiich produced deanos.

i meant it's time to back to your home country, sweaty xx