Well now that one of most least talked about states is (sort of) in the spotlight now thanks to Pence being the VP...

Well now that one of most least talked about states is (sort of) in the spotlight now thanks to Pence being the VP. I think we should discuss on what we think about Indiana

Do you guys think we're cucked? Or one of the remaining uncucked?

>t. Hoosier

Only Hoosiers talk about Indiana, friend. No one else cares.

I think Indiana doesn't get talked abut a lot because it just kind of is what it is. Its more middle of the road than most people in other states realize. Its far from ultra-progressive/liberal, but nowhere near as bible thumping as others believe.

It gets lumped in with southern states a lot, by non-southerners, but its not even close.

Its a free state with good gun laws. It doesn't suffer from high racial tension. They have their black expo every year. We avoid downtown for a week. Without fail a few of them get shot for stepping on peoples shoes. The rest of us snicker and life goes back to normal. Indiana is fine.

Lifelong Hoosier here and pretty much this. Indiana actually has several democratic leaders (mostly in the more pro labor days)

We probably will end up with 2 democratic US senators this year. But even our Democrats are pretty moderate. Evan Bayh is democrat in name only. Plus he looks kinda like Nathon Fillion

In a way, Indiana is what it's always been: A microcosm of the rest of the US. Southern Indiana acts like the South. Northern Indiana acts like the North. Indianapolis is stuck somewhere in between.

>
It gets lumped in with southern states a lot, by non-southerners, but its not even close.

To be fair, during the civil war, there were a lot of Confederate sympathizers in southern Indiana. So many, in fact, that the governor of Indiana had a difficult time supporting the Union.

>Southern Indiana acts like the South.
Dearborn County fag here to confirm. I live in Miami, though.

Fellow Hoosier here. These guys tell the truth.

Frankly, I love living here.

The gangbangers stick to Gary.

I got back to Miami from Indiana on friday and I missed the hell out of my friends and family as soon as I got home.
I might move back there when I finally settle down.

Lived most of my life there. It's pretty boring and it is a low key purple state. They went blue in 2008 and elected a democrat senator in 2012.

It's also really FLAT which is the main reason why I left indiana desu

Thats true, but in a way its not even Indiana at that point. Northwest Indiana, or "The Region" as they liked to be called, almost doesn't count.

The rest of the state doesn't really claim them, and they don't claim the rest of the state. They're all about Chicago. That little corner isn't even in the same timezone as the rest of the state. The entirety of Northwest Indiana is basically a suburb of Chicago, and we're all fine with that for different reasons.

Indiana is hilly.

Not mountainous or flat, just hilly.

>It's also really FLAT which is the main reason why I left indiana desu
Not the Ohio River Valley area.

Southern Indiana is hilly. It doesn't get its hills until you get to around Bloomington/Nashville, IN

>Spent all my life wanting to get away from Dearborn County
>Finally move to Miami, live there for two years, but learn that the outside world is a hive of chads and SJW's and cunts
>Visit Indiana this summer
>like how simple it can be, Aurora, Indiana seems like a comfy little town
>Realize that deep down, I will always be a Hoosier and Indiana will always be home

Fellow Hoosier here. Indiana is flat except for southern Indiana which is beautiful.

Source: I went to Hanover college near Madison Indiana. Beautiful country.

Decatur County Represent.

Yup, I once met a fellow Hoosier on a trip to Europe and it made me feel so good to meet another person from home. It's like being part of a fraternity. If you're born here, you're a Hoosier for life. Embrace it.

>pic related. Indianapolis's mayor with a top tier Aryan haircut. I get mine cut the same way.

Deaborn County checking in

Hoosier reporting in.
Very comfy in the NE.

Ft Wayne? Angola?

>Post yfw Peyton left the Colts

My first teaching job was many years ago in the town of Avon, Indiana and I have to say it's a boring place.

The most exciting thing in Avon was the MARCHING BAND, if that says anything.

Avon, Danville, and Plainfield have a lot of area that is boring, small town space which many find desirable while also having the benefit of being just on the other side of 465 making it, essentially, an Indianapolis suburb.

I can understand people not liking those areas, but those are places where you can sort of "get away" and still be close enough to the city to not be terribly inconvenienced if that is your thing.

Small town. Bout 20 north of the fort.

Yay, Indiana bread!
SS Indianapolis reporting, getting ready to head to the Johnson county fair with a few bros.

Hoosiers are the most powerful race