Can someone explain to me "Race is a social contruct" concept?

I'm very confused on the "Race is a social construct" idea. How can two people who have drastically different physical genes not be of a different race? You can clearly spot negroid features: wide nose, dark skin, kinky hair. How is this not obvious?

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/17/re-why-do-black-people-commit-more-crime/
youtube.com/watch?v=HPUsSPR7o1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cuz its racist lmao

bump

We can tell it's a self-bump, faggot.

Race is a social construct is an anti scientific marxist term, which has no basis in reality. The medical field as with fields of science that deal with genetics are well aware of race, they tend to not talk about it in the open because they would either lose their jobs and or funding from politically correct institutions.

the difference between two white people can be greater than the difference a white and a black. Skin phenotype is a poor way off determining genetic distance

Race is not a social construct however that does not mean one race is less human the other, as some here would have you believe

Lol what?

Have you guys seen white trailer trash? Compared to handsome ppl like Idris Elba, you'd think whites were a lesser species too. Stop cherry picking.

We wuz konstrux

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/17/re-why-do-black-people-commit-more-crime/

genetically, only whites are capable of the requisite abstract thought for identifying and analyzing "social constructs."

Comparative measurements of any two things inevitably come down to a contest of which is better and why. But doing so with people leads to a lot of hurt feelings, so we can't do that. Compare animals, books, movies and celestial bodies as an alternative.

Prove it

jews
cultural revolution
Marxism

remember that their radical cancer has only been around for a few decades

BU BUT WE WAZ KANGZ

According to liberal, this picture shows normal generic variation. Not race.

I honestly think it's a misunderstanding of other non-related issue. Mostly what I've seen to substantiate it is like in the 1800s and early 1900's Italians and Irish weren't really considered 'white' like people from England were.

As ethnic enclaves of Italians and Irish or whatever were integrated into American culture the 'non-white' label faded. If what is 'white' can change due to cultural shifts it can be argued that 'race' is a social construct.

But from what I've read from the time period 'race' was used more to mean culture. In that Poles/Italians/Irish/whatever was an 'other tribe' sort of meaning rather than an 'other race' meaning.

That being said most works that separate American's/Whites from Italians/Irish/Poles were absolutely scathing in their criticism of Africans. Considering them damn near non-human rather than another 'race/culture' of man.

Note: this is just the impression I've gotten reading about other things. I haven't sought to read thoroughly on the matter.

There are different races but were all the same species so it makes negligible difference between us, it's like arguing if black swans and white swans are totally different species, which is obviously ridiculous.

On a side note I've always personally found traditional African women to be really cute.

Modern times money dictates scinece therefore you pay they make up some bs study on everybody is the same.Thats the scinentific part as for the social one sheep brainwashed by the jews spewing shit.

more old Mara pics pls

Stand the blondie next to Idris Elba and it'd be fine.

If you want to find white girls like the one on the left, just go to a Walmart in Alabama.

Before the human genome project there was a spreading idea that people were essentially all equal outside of minor physical differences, as well as blank slates upon birth.

When the genome project was complete the results showed that humans weren't all that different genetically and since we only had one out of the eight species barriers scientists concluded that we weren't separate species or sub-species.

Because races were based on physical likeness, culture and even religion and not actual genetic history, people concluded that it was a social construct.

Of course, this was ignoring that genetic similarity means nothing in compared to what traits are expressed and that groups of people were distinct, even if the logic of their "race" that was defined before the genome project didn't exactly match up with what their genes said (I.E East slavs and West slavs).

The fact of the matter is that humans aren't blank slates, we aren't equal down to the very individual and even if the different racial groups are the same species they were indeed diverging before globalization and migration potentially altered that path.

wtf is that on the left

What happens next is a conscious choice. Ideology will play a role in evolution, in fact it's part of it.

An elderly aborigine native of Australia.

self bumping your own thread once or twice is fine blacky

you could just as easily put a fat ugly white girl and some strong jaw super model dindu

The collapse of civilization could and mass loss of knowledge would dramatically shift shit though.

For example, No Somalian would be able to live in Sweden for very long without a strong source of vitamin D and heating.

The lose of suncreen would fuck over Australia.

its a bull shit diversion, excusing people from behavior problems

PROTIP

You never discuss any lefty bullshit.

Lefty bullshit comes from jewish academia. They create out of thin air such terms to keep goyish brains arguing forever on non-issues, so they procrastinate the ineffable end-it-all RACE WAR.

It's called Fabian Tactics. Your BLUT und EHRE knows that's wrong, so just gas the kikes now.

>Can someone explain to me "Race is a social contruct" concept?

It's the picture you see in the dictionary when you look up the word "bullshit".

Here's factual proof, undeniable.
youtube.com/watch?v=HPUsSPR7o1M

black people are more likely to be ugly and unintelligent, white people are more likely to be handsome and more intelligent

naturally deviation exists among both groups, but averages exist for a reason

Australia existed in the 1800s without sunscreen

The premise is usually used in accusation of lesser academic prowess, and therefore less valuable in all regards.

"Race is a social construct" is to denote these notions by presenting how environment manipulates outcome for better or worse, and therefore, by the presence of intelligent blacks and the ability to alter and elicit higher and higher performance from groups based on how you approach them, therefore any claims to drop the harder to teach is lazy and has a disregard for human life when you choose not to bring others up when you have the ability to.

Heh, Senegal.

nope, all niggers are ugly and retarded, and blame on white people that they were born a nigger

They can be handsome back in Africa.

if two animals can have babies that are not hybrids meaning sterile then those two animals are the same species of animals.

Where did he say something about species, Sven?

The idea of race as a social construct is something of a misunderstanding.

The term 'race' doesn't have much use in science because it's culturally defined, i.e. someone who looks white to one guy may not look white to someone else. A swarthy Italian guy might be considered white by a Chinese person but not to an Englishman at first glance. Pic related is a good example of ambiguity, I wouldn't say he's white but I can guarantee you that many would because he has lighter skin and blue eyes.

That said, if you just replaced 'race' with 'people of European/African/Asian descent' or whatever, it would be 110% valid scientifically. It's just that the social understanding of races isn't an objective measure.

The double speak comes when people say that because this ambiguous notion of race isn't scientific that that means that race itself isn't a thing. It's complete bullshit and easily observable to anyone with two eyes and the ability to think. It would be the same as saying that something like 'satisfaction' and 'happiness' don't exist because they're relative terms, whereas if you just replace them with something like 'relative serotonin levels' then it would be scientifically valid. The 'race don't be real' shit is just political doublespeak, and most scientists are afraid to stand up and say that it's actually a thing because otherwise they'll lose their jobs and be ostracized. They keep their heads down.

>Heh, Senegal
...was better when the French ran shit.

Skin color is merely various melanin concentrations. Osteological structure is more heavily determined by genetics and DNA, yet using a picture like OPs is misleading. There are ugly people of every population.

race is tentatively equivalent to separate subspecies

its not a concept. its a catch phrase and nothing more. leftists use it when they want to redefine something. if something is socially constructed, then it can be redefined by society (them).

Yes, and natural selection weeded out the pastiest prisoners.

That's not true, I know a few black people who have an iq of at least 95-105

not exactly rocket scientists but not retarded either

Disgusting...

>everything will change in 1 generation
Is NG literally retarded?

>the white girl would choose a nigger like that instead of you
natural selection at it finest