Jews and Islam are mortal enemies, so

Why does the jewish run media defend Islam and mass movement of muslims to the west?

Why did jewish bankers support Barack Obama, who supports Islam in so many ways?

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article147295871/Millionen-weitere-Asylbewerber-werden-kommen.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Lebanon_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Orchard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

american jews don't see the threat of islam

Creating more anti-Semitism throughout Europe is part of the Jewish elites' plan. Driving large numbers of Jews out of Europe and into Israel (forced Aliyah) is a main goal of the coming one-world government. A relatively few dead Jews, presumably at the hands of Muslims, is a small price that they are willing to pay in order to both destroy White Europe and strengthen Israel. Also note that by importing millions of Arab Muslims into Europe, the Jews' enemies become the personal enemies of white Europeans as well. It's all very diabolical.

This actually makes a lot of sense, thank you.

If the West and Islam do go to war, both will be greatly weakened, but I think the West would win. Then we welcome in the new world order with that reduced population and lack of muslims, eh?

>2016
>Still burying the Jew gold
How old are you?

>Jews and Islam are mortal enemies

I don't think it's anyone believes that the world is this 2 dimentioned user, or they shouldn't anyway.

Lets get something out of the way,
Islam is the mortal enemy of anyone who is not Muslim, be in Jewish, Atheist, Christian, Buddhist and so on.
They are even the mortal enemies of any Muslim who belongs to a different sect.
That's because Islam is an expansionist ideology, not quite a religion.

As for Jews being enemies of Islam, or Christians being the enemies of Islam etc.
Both are clearly false as you can see large amounts of both western Christians and western Jews support the Muslim invasion of the left.

The leftists Jews that support Islam in the west often do so in Israel as well.

The Jewish population of Western Europe is less than 1 mil.
Most of them immigrate to the US/Canada and Australia when they decide to leave.
So say Europe empties 100% and half go to Israel (with is more than the actual %). That's a a total of 0.5 mil.

That kind of number is not a game changer in Israel, it's nice, but doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

What does Israel have to lose? losing trade with the islamized EU would hurt Israel much much more. This would mean a decline in the quality of life, the money the state collects from taxes and the strength of our military.

An ally in Europe is important to us in many other ways, like cooperation when it comes to research, us buying and selling to you military equipment and so on.

That's assuming that an Islamized Europe won't actively help the Arabs in their wars in Israel, just helping them with funding and arms sales would play a role, sending volunteers and outright military could also happen.

And all that, for what?

Lastly, our gov is one of the few that actually came out AGAINST the invasion of Europe.

Our defense minister has compared the "refugee crisis" with the fall of Constantinople over the pages of one of the major German newspapers, this is Nov 2015, when some of this could have still been prevented.

You haven't heard about it here because Sup Forums is dishonest when it comes to Israel, if any other country had a defense minister saying 10% of what's in the article he would have been "based" and plastered all over Sup Forums.

welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article147295871/Millionen-weitere-Asylbewerber-werden-kommen.html

>Sup Forums is uninformed
about Israel. The Jews in media and Hollywood are leftist shills. I haven't met a "normal" (conservative, apolitical) jew who was an exceptionally backstabbing kike. As far as I know, Israel is a right-leaning country. Destabilization of the Sandlands was a result of leftist shills.
I hate leftists and jews make good shepherds.

Zoroastrian ones are our allies, user

Yeah for real man.

That shit belongs in digital equipment so we can smoosh the bugs.

>They certainly aren't allowed to fuck their sheep.

It's simple really:

>arab youth flood european lands, slowing the developement of their own home countries
>people naturally stay with their own, so when they reach western countries they will flood cities and start their own communities
>this slows down integration and the whole GIBS ME DAT mentality that made them leave their homes annoys the locals
>local white man is angry at mudslimes and they channel their hate and their attention at them
>mudslimes forget about the kikes because they need to deal with DA EBIL NAZIS
>meanwhile the kikes seize control of both arab and european countries. protip: it already happened

What are you, an autistic child?

>sees Flag.

newsflash, some Jews hate religion

They're both Semitic sand niggers. Same shit, different stank. Both worship Satan

> one world communist government
> Israel becomes more based and more religious every single day

This is why having an IQ of 80 is a prerequisite for being a stormcuck

> fuck facts, I got a theory

not surprised your shithole is the number 1 country for recruiting islamic state goatbangers with this level of reasoning

You gonna get raped

I think everyone, regardless of conspiracy theory preference, can agree that the jews are looking to dumb down the populace and get them to interbreed into one mass of peoples with a homogenous culture - then the jews can rule over the impure goyim as the overlords. Then you can demolish borders, nations, multi-currency economies, etc, because there are no longer differences in culture.

This is what we call the NWO one world government, essentially.

All jews, even that down to earth hasidic in your math class, have a sense of inherent superiority over us goyim. Don't trust those kikes.

>I think everyone, regardless of conspiracy theory preference, can agree that the jews are looking to dumb down the populace and get them to interbreed into one mass of peoples with a homogenous culture - then the jews can rule over the impure goyim as the overlords. Then you can demolish borders, nations, multi-currency economies, etc, because there are no longer differences in culture.
its not only jews though but also globalists with a kabalistic ideology. and european people are the main target

You're absolutely right, but these people are almost all jewish. If not religiously, then ethnically. Look at Soros - he isn't religious, but he's a fucking pro-Israeli zionist, a kike in every regard.

They are Ashkenazim (white Jews), yet the population of Jews in Israel is 50% Mizrahim (pic related)

You guys need to see if you can fit more arab cocks in your mouth, just for laughs

>Jews
>hating religion
Sure, they hate Islam and Christianity but remember there's Jews usurping Judaism to get Israel.

that funktionshaftling will get what's coming to him

the top levels of western governments are all complicit in what is going on and they are majority non jew. and that is not mentioning the shadow governmental organizations (CFR etc in your country)

yeah lena dunham and mark zuckerberg just love the old testament, especially the bit about stoning gay men

80 IQ, whats it feel like?

You wrote all that for some conspiracy theory moron? The goys are dumbing you down ahi.

muslims were the enemies of europe since the inception of islam

years of nazi brainwashing have rendered them unable to think clearly, unable to see the simple reality - just like not all whites are in on a "White Conspiracy to run the world" not all Jews are in on a "Jewish conspiracy to run the world". They'd rather rely on their grand theories

hes clearly the buttmad paleostain who stinks up this board on a regular basis. You shudda never given those niggers internet

> inb4 thats what they want you to think maaaaan!

All semetic people need to be wiped from the face of the planet, gas yourself kike.

Thats because the jewish ran organizations such as AIPAC, IDF, ADL, etc sensor and bribe these people. What do you expect from a century of "ISRAEL IS OUR GREATEST ALLY!"

The only thing more dangerous to Jews is a strong secular government of a Christian based population. Anything that disrupts that Christian based secular government is good for the Jew.

>not all whites are in on a "White Conspiracy to run the world" not all Jews are in on a "Jewish conspiracy to run the world". T

Where would you get this idea? Today, white European countries are only getting worse and worse whereas Israel is only getting better and better. Why isn't Israel taking in any muslim refugees? Why isn't Israel the target of ISIS attacks?

i don't recall the israeli government pushing for mass islamic immigration into these countries, goy

You don't gas us, we gas YOU

I don't recall the South African government calling for mass white extermination in your country either. They just quietly sat as the niggers invaded you.

>strong secular government
oy vey, free yourself from oppressive catholic monarchies goyim.

thought we were talking about israel over here, goy
why do you whine like a dindu

I didn't need to know that you were a dick nosed kike through a picture, I already saw it through your posts.

If Israel/Zionist movements are backing immigration to Europe, it's because as you said, getting Europeans to hate Arabs to the point of ethnic cleansing them - they could do the same and maybe create Greater Israel.

The people wanting one world government are big Capitalists and corporations, and believe it or not, the majority ain't Jewish (they still as always dominate banking though).

whatever you stupid, ugly goy

this, jews should be kicked out of europe but there are many more people and structures that need to be routed out (wont happen but never the less)

I keep hearing about this being the jewish endgame, but how would they get the east asians to buy into their plans?

we're going to make israel greater again
but not the way the conspiracy cucks think

There are barely any Jews in Europe.

Multi-national banks/corporations should be illegal or VERY regulated though.

They tried to bring down the Russians with the Bolshevik regime, they already have South Korea and Japan in their grips. Also, more or less, all of the Asiatic and Polynesian islands are under their control. All that's left really are the Chinese, North Koreans, Vietnamese, etc, but they are still fascist enough to fight against the eternal Judea-Anglo. With time, of course, they'll have them too.

Obama is Jewish himself. He has a white Jewish mother.

Jews want Europe to be islamized so that Jews can be the only pure non-nigger race left and therefore rule the world. Jews don't want islam in Israel.

If you are serious, how would Israel do that? The 20% Arabs in Israel are already causing enough trouble.

Jews and Islam are not Mortal enemies...

They always got along until Israel existed.

Sunnis are jews temporary army, easily manipulated to serve their purpose.

Shiites are slightly higher IQ and a lot more anti-Israel.

How would that work, when interracial marriages, even couples are so rare?

If white people go extinct, it's because we are actively (murdered) cleansed, or white couple having too little children.

But the South Koreans and Japanese remain massively uncucked and devoted to the idea of racial purity. And they continue to refuse to take refugees.

Hell, the west keeps trying to push the idea of mass immigration on Japan as a means to deal with their soon-to-be shrinking population, and the Japanese just go 'lolz, no thanks, we'll just build robots.'

That's where you goys come in

and have the second highest rate of transgenders in the world, after thailand

baaaaaaaaaaased

I do understand what you're saying, but you really think they wont find a way? Just 50 years ago we thought Cuba was completely isolated and that the storybook is closed, and today, look! Almost miraculously without any build up they opened their arms to the US. It will happen. Their economic and population (dis)growth will reach such proportions where they will have no other choice. Then again, the Japs have that Samurai culture so I wouldn't be fucked if I was wrong.

To the average holocaustian an European is a shoah waiting to happen. We are simply too intelligent and dangerous to let live.

Holocaustianism is a very aggressive belief system and we are the ultimate enemy. All is justified for jews for having the suffered the worst atrocity which can ever occur in all of past and future history, none more than the extermination of the races which committed it.

Jews are an alien parasite that landed here in the meteor which destroyed the dinosaurs. It wasn't actually the meteor which caused the extinction event, but rather the parasitic Jew.

This parasite will destroy humanity as it destroyed the dinosaurs before us.

Hitler was a dinosaur/human hybrid and he remembered what happened to his dinosaur brethren at the hands of the parasitic Jew.

>who supports Islam in so many ways?

saudi arabia and turkey pour millions of dollars to islamic organizations around the world

they have shitload of money

Islam is an easy enemy.

It's extremely visual, dumb, controllable, backwards and in every way perfect for a ruling class of jews to have below them.

Fucking jews, kill them all.

Israel could alone take almost all of the Middle-East (probably not Turkey and would struggle against Iran).

But - how would they get control? Ethnic cleansing?

our greatest allies, goy

Turkey doesn't really spend that much money, the guest labourers and their families in Europe do all the work for them.

Gulen threw money around, but I wouldn't be surprised if Obama hands him over to be slaughtered to Erdogan. If not Obama then Hillary.

I hate Muslims and Jews equally. Semites need to be exterminated. Inbred desert-ridden goat fuckers, the lot of them. And then you have those Polish fuckers from last century, jesus christ.

lmao they could barely take two hundred Hezbollah people

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Lebanon_War

Jews need the dumb goys to destabilize their enemies.

Palestinians aren't a problem, leaders like Saddam and Assad were a problem for Israel. Iran is a problem for Israel, hence they use Sunni muslims to fight them.

Hope that helps OP

Because the media, generally speaking, isn't Jewish run you dumb fucks. Jews will not kiss up to Muslims the way HuffPo and much of the left wing opinion sphere has been doing as of late.

That's the reason Hollywood doesn't constantly make films depicting Muslims in a positive light. Despite political and social pressure and the frequent analysis of Muslims being movie villains, nothing has really changed. The film industry has a tremendous Jewish influence and is still generally anti-Muslim. The only people in America who kiss Muslim ass are themselves Muslim, loosely Christian, or unaffiliated. Strong Christians, all but the most reformist Jews, and most committed secular atheists/agnostics dislike Islam.

looking at this picture i can only see something

those rabbis basically think the whole world is based on jew hating and want to provoke western nations by saying 'haha islam is shit right?'
90% of the time those rabbis don't have educated statements, especially those that are presented by the media

no struggle against iran, don't listen to stormcucks
>Ethnic cleansing?
if they don't comply, yes

Because Jews hate white people. They're trying to systematically destroy our civilization.
Similar to niggers, Jews only know one thing, and that's how to destroy; they're born nation wreckers. They want two things, destroy white countries via mass non-white immigration, and scare Jews living abroad into moving to Israel. They accomplish this by sending millions of Muslims into the United States and Europe.

not allowed to take out hezbollah, goy
>muh civilian casualties
if we're allowed to play as dirty as russia is then lebanon would have been ours by now

by getting rid of the fiction of civilians. Arabs are sub humans.

Israel got nukes, they could nuke every single capital around them. Even without nukes, and with political support from Europe/US, Israel in a full war against their neighbors would win, as in disarm their enemies. Gaining control over the territories is another thing.

>, Israel in a full war against their neighbors would win,

Obviously it won't, unless dumb goys help them.

Hezbollah are at constant war with ISIS, IDF cower and panic over women with knives

Arab's actually run the world now. Jew's are their puppets. Israel is actually held hostage by the US and Saudi by proxy now.

It's all flipped on its head.

>Assad a problem for Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Orchard

wtf i love jews now

You would struggle to get ground control. You would have air superiority.

look at hezbollah death tolls during syrian civil war, goy
just another dumb, hezbocuck
not my job to school you on the middle-east, fagela

air superiority will eventually lead to ground control, this will take a long time - possibly not in our lifetime
the goys will thank us when this is achieved, believe me

youre a fucking arab too. just look at your picture, you're a shitskin with the same face structure. its only that your people deluded you into thinking you are different.

you should look up furthur on the meaning of "goyim"

rabbis believe that all the jew-hating in the world is leading to WW3 and the final battle of Armageddon will take place in Jerusalem, just like the prophecy.
all the Pogroms in early europe led to that mindset
but that's a brainwash our schools teach, they just say "goyim hates us" and leave it at that, there are no arguments ongoing. they just believe that jews are hated because they are successful and religious

That's what holocaustianism breeds. The self-fulfilling prophecy of the hole world being against jew, by justifying and encouraging jews to do anything and everything to make the world safe for jews starting with the evil Europeans who all collaborated to create the holocaust.

I really wish it wasn't like this, but I see no way out. We can no longer live together. All jews need to go to Israel and be prevented from having any ownership of the economy and media outside it ...

If this doesn't happen one there will be another holocaust, for one side or the other. I pray it be jews again.

the west is not fully united on war. Majority are lefties and will bitch and cry during war. Just like what they did in Vietnam war. And then the west will prob lose. While in the ME people have no choice but to fight, and plus most of em have shitty lives so they dont mind dying.

TL;DR imo west will be cucked.

They would 100% with nukes.

Without, they would in a matter of weeks get air superiority. From there, carpet bomb them, block imports/exports. Control the most important areas.

They would indeed defeat their neighbors, but gaining control is another thing. In Lebanon they were limited.

you can pray all you like, cuck
you're not a the top of the food chain any more

You should get a one way ticket to Auschwitz imho

>air superiority
Are the US controlling Afghanistan?

Tips: make a biological weapons Jewish people are vaccinated against. Spread it.

I'm not an arab at all. I'm one of G-d's Chosen

stop being a typical goy that's into cuckoldry
vietnam =/= middle-east
can't compare the two

not for much longer. Luckily arabs are dumb as dogshit, due to all the inbreeding. Lazy af too. Now that oil is worth jack shit, and the Israelites are waking up, we are going to blast them into a thin red paste. We might even allow you to get in on it.

usa doesn't need to be in afghanistan, at least not at the moment - they were not looking to take over it permanently either - just weeding out the dregs

Because Jews hate the white goyim more

Whatever you say kike. I just find it funny how you and this South African poster station yourselves in white countries and bleed them dry, all the while promoting their destruction. You people are truly the snakes of human kind.

We just hate dumb stormweenies like you. Nothing wrong with white Xtians, real ones who believe in good and evil

>Creating more anti-Semitism throughout Europe is part of the Jewish elites' plan.

Let me guess, you scoff at people who say creating anti-islamal strife among westerners is part of Islamic extremist's plan because "le don't you see if we kill them they win" meme?

Not here forever. I'm sure ill see SafferBro over there within a few years, and we will genocide arabs and their stormcuck allies together.

And the Jews helped them at every turn. Seriously read up on the Jewish role in the moorish conquest of Spain. It redpilled me more than anything.

Careful you don't eat your own poison while you are at the top. Not like it would be the first time, millions of jews became true believer communist ex-jews.

Without Hitler communism might have swallowed your people whole.

i don't care about jews and the jew agenda
if israel would be bombed tommarow i would just go somewhere else, honestly im just tired of all this bullshit.
i met good people in israel and out of israel, all this racial brainwashing don't mean anything to me.

stop giving money to israel, start to oversee and track foundations. stop giving a shit about what jew media shills say. the media is becoming more clickbait every day