Why have women become such fucking whores...

Why have women become such fucking whores? Do these whores just expect men not to stare when they proudly display their naked bodies to everyone? Is there a country where women have atleast some dignity left?

Other urls found in this thread:

ar500armor.com/ar500-armor-trauma-plate-advanced-shooters-cut-asc-10x12.html#.V402kbgrJhE
ar500armor.com/operator-ii-plate-carrier-coyote.html#.V404YrgrJhE
youtube.com/watch?v=ligUEAJH25E
youtube.com/watch?v=TIiTUMarSg0
youtube.com/watch?v=QbOYGDksIS8
youtube.com/watch?v=790ddS4egeY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't care about the displaying, if they would put out, instead of going after that nigger and asian dick; because they are real men...

But that's agood thing
I can have casual sex for the rest of my life without any form of commitment for free

Women have always been whores deep down. They just couldn't be whores and get husbands, so they had to behave or become proper whores dying of Syphilis in street. Now girls don't think they need a husband or they can find one who doesn't care that she's a filthy whore.

It looks good, but take those things off after she's been walking around out in the sun all day. Soon as the smell hits you, your dick won't be hard anymore.

survival strategy

they demand dick which is good for population growth

But only crave dick that appears to be top tier and no babby, many bad

>Soon as the smell hits you, your dick won't be hard anymore.
>implying this isn't my fetish

Yes there is. It's called Islamic State. Now kindly fuck off.

because it pays

don't you know free market, huh?

Eventualy you will have to find a good woman who will take care of your needs. Do you still want to plow whores left and right until your dick falls off?

Only thing of value they have and now they're free to use it as they want, which is whoreishness.

>and asian dick; because they are real men...
you gave yourself away here a bit chong

That would make it harder, faggot.
/thread

>Grrr! Women are liking dick!

What were you expecting? For women to be nuns?

>m-my bible says so

Yes, it also says its contents were replaced by lies and not just once, it says this is a constant happening

>my secular morals then

Morals cannot be secural

>I demand so

And I laugh at you

>Eventualy you will have to find a good woman who will take care of your needs
see that's what I don't get. Why do I need to find a women who will take care of my needs?
I can take care of all my needs myself except for sex. I can get that for free without any form of commitment. You don't even have to look good. I know I don't and I still score pussy

The only people complaining about whores are the dudes not getting any.
I love whores

> This
Don't be mad a females just because they won't fuck you. Both options equal the same outcome for you numales.

> Option A:
Females are whores and choose to sleep with men who are better looking / more fit than you.

> Option B:
Females are not whores and in turn settle down with one man who is better looking / more fit than you.

> Option C:
Have a lot of money

Stop being such a crybaby.

this
whores are like free prostitutes
Free sex!

Why is he wrong, though? Some of us are actually wanting a more meaningful life for the women who will inevitably be pregnant with our future children. Don't try acting all alpha on an anonymous site just because you want to get your dick wet

What is it about the swede posts that make me want to apply to be a janitor here to purge them from Sup Forums?

I mean can you imagine a guy going around wearing semitransparent pants that basically displayed his dick? He'd be arrested.

It's a naked statement of sexual dominance. You want but you can't touch, I'm in charge here. It's also a direct acknowledgement of what it is they are valued for in the first place but if you want to touch it you'd better tell us what we want to hear.

Disgusting

>Why have women become such fucking whores?

Because men have become weak.

When you abandoned God.

Because social media.

>Some of us are actually wanting a more meaningful life for the women

Oh, so you find meaning in having women follow morals you just made up?

Move to a muslim country

I like my women sexual, honest and faithful

Not some sexually restricted 1960's whore that saved till marriage or got beaten and lynched

So the solution is to act like sandniggers?

Come home rare non-cuck white man.

It's for Chad only. You're a pervert if you look.

What a qt.

>choose to sleep with men who are better looking / more fit than you.
Objectively wrong. Women don't choose sex partners like they'd choose maritial partners.

Everyone can score pussy. Therefore Option A is preferable

>no you can't; stfu Kraut; quit lying to yourself
>that's also degenerate

The women I see these days some I'm assuming are mid 20s or, early 20s dress like this and have asses simler to this. Women are trying to attract attention with there well toned asses and, expect someone to date them.

Islam is the answer, we need sharia law now!!

This. Only faggots are complaining about it because they can't get any.

Don't you idiots get it? Women aren't men. You'll never have a qt redpilled highly intelligent and engaging waifu. That doesn't exist. You just woo a dumb bitch later in life and start a family with her if you want. There really is no reason to anymore, otherwise you keep fucking dumb sluts.

You idiots are overrating women. They were always dumb whores and the sexual revolution just allowed them to make it more apparent.

The solution is to be conservative. Christians used to be conservative once.

Dont look I dont. Im not part of society. I go to shops because there are no shops in the countryside. Im not interested anymore. Have no desire for sex or family or friends. You can have your sand niggery feminist liberal shit society.

> Everyone can score pussy
> t. Achmed on the subject of Ficki Ficki

Seriously are Canadian posters fucking chinks?

>he lets other men look at his wife

Short a societal collapse that will not happen.

Even American Christian women are duplicitous whores.

What did I make up, exactly? Is it not fairly accepted that a man who wants a family does not want to look for a wife who is not completely indulged in a life of looking like some fleshlight? Seriously mate, guarantee in years to come you'll be posting here again making a thread about how you got your ass cuck'd by your wife by Jamal Xavier Obutu

This.
/Thread

I'm on holiday here and I've seen more Arabs and Indians than east asians although Chinatown was pretty big.

Maybe they are just too smart for shitty service industry jobs

> all women are one person

But seriously, some women are whores, some women are just naive, and some women are just fine and you just need the patience to wait it out for them. A lot of girls don't mean to be sluts, they just want to look pretty and they genuinely believe that men want what they see in magazines and ads, so they just buy whatever outfit the (((stores))) highlight as the new, greatest thing on the front display.

can't help but notice this thread isn't really about politics chum

Retard

You let them do anything they like and there is no God in your country.

it's shooped

Sup Forums I have an idea we should infiltrate black lives matter and encourage them to buy guns, learn how to shoot and get body armor for the lulz. I wan't to see more lulz ensue in the coming months maybe even if we are lucky a happening.

Useful links:

ar500armor.com/ar500-armor-trauma-plate-advanced-shooters-cut-asc-10x12.html#.V402kbgrJhE
ar500armor.com/operator-ii-plate-carrier-coyote.html#.V404YrgrJhE

youtube.com/watch?v=ligUEAJH25E
youtube.com/watch?v=TIiTUMarSg0
youtube.com/watch?v=QbOYGDksIS8
youtube.com/watch?v=790ddS4egeY

Thoughts?

You're just angry because no woman wants to fuck you.

That's because you are too beta to keep a woman. kek 8 months and she still pays for almost everything.

Uncommon!

>Is there a country where women have atleast some dignity left?
Yeah, it's called outside your mom's basement

Majority of middle eastern countries

Morocco bro, getting back western sahara when ?

>Bitches are falling for chads
>when I'M the best
>chads are lower than worms
>women are crazy
>story ends

You're angry because your women wants to fuck Abdul instead.

>instead of protest against the government
>let's do this shit
And that's why your country is fated to be a cuck.

What even is in there? Why do you guys want it so much?

Yes, one entire coast of our country is literally a Chinese colony, complete with absentee land owners and a horde of pleb mainlanders.

reminder a womans average sex partners is still 4 and it's just the jewish media that wants you to give up on reproducing

Uhm, yeah I am sure that's exactly it. 'kek'

10/10

thats nasty

> 4

Cuck.

>implying it will still be your fetish after experiencing it for real

>it's a leaf

checks out.

Fucking degenerates

>you just need the patience to wait it out for them. A lot of girls don't mean to be sluts, they just want to look pretty and they genuinely believe that men want what they see in magazines and ads, so they just buy whatever outfit the (((stores))) highlight as the new, greatest thing on the front display.
you have to be retarded to honestly believe this women do have a high level of self awareness when it come to things as such its in there nature its just they pretend to play stupid cause over generations nobody calls them out on there shit

>starting a family with non-virgin
top cuck

Nope, there are millions and millions of women, they vary. I'm a girl, I know how we think.

Yang Cho, you dun fucked up.

>Yes goy, don't breed! White woman who had one long-term partner who died? Yeah, she is worthless trash now. Remember the MGTOW! ehe eheheh *rubs shekels*

>you dont even have to look good
teach me meister

It's out fault for not stopping femenism at the start

It's called having money and dating younger chicks.

only fit men can have sex? thats not fair!

Blame your great-grandpa.

>Option D:
You have shit taste in women and all the women you know are whores so you think all women are whores. Having a desire to be with the opposite sex doesn't make you a whore, it makes you normal. Any woman who sleeps with any man before marriage and was not literally raped is garbage and you know it

Morals are natural
They're only subjective a bit

Ironically, its because society has become so safe that they can prance around half naked without fear of being raped on the spot

Actually I have one of those, ha ha

>and asian
Lol subtle

Just the right amount thicc in that picture,

I need that thicc to give me succ

Why is this a bad thing??? Fuck off religionfags

STFU, achmed.

If we all had your way, women would be covered in head to toe with a burqua.

>Women all want constant attention
>Know that wearing little to no clothing or skin-tight clothing results in attention

I hate to tell you this, but you're indirectly giving them attention. You need to do as my extremely misogynist friend does - when you see scantily clad females or those wearing shit that's too tight, walk up toward them, look them in the eye and smile, then spit a fat gob right in front of them and walk off. That's the sort of shit that gets under a woman's skin, getting the WRONG sort of attention.

If you're going to notice, at least let them know you're disapproving.

>and i laugh at you
Cringe, and of course morals can be secured

Who are you quoting?

my great-grandpa was a sailor in the Greek navy senpai
0% cucked
The only reason the rest of the west is cucked now is because of all that feminist shit that started in the anglosphere

They only care when the guy staring isn't the type of guy they're attracted too.

The whole yoga pants fad is basically a woman's way to boost her ego. They'll tell you they wear that super tight shit because it's comfortable, but the fact is... It's a huge ego boost when they catch the cute guy two checkout lanes over stairing at their ass.

Again, they only get offended when it's guys they don't find 'hawt' doing the stairing.

Yes

>Yes, it also says its contents were replaced by lies and not just once, it says this is a constant happening
Lol what? Where does it say this? i think you are thinking of the Koran, no Muslim bro?

>hurr durr only religionfags could possibly see any way this is bad

Enjoy paying for Shaniqua's welfare and 8 children with different fathers.

>White men justifying degeneracy
Kek, it's like you dumb fucks have learned nothing from us American blacks.
Unbridled degeneracy and completely unrestricted female sexuality leads to the death of the family, followed by the decay of the community, followed by worthlessness.

Canadian spic living in Vancouver, I can assure you that a good amount of Canadian posters are indeed chinks

I'd honestly have that then them walking around with 80% of their tits and ass hanging out. I don't get it... they want to be treated like respectable humans yet they dress like whores.
It's not comfortable clothes either, they are just doing it for attention.

You're a lying sack of shit! If you are telling the truth, i'd suggest you stop masturbating for an entire year and quench your desire for women once and for all, you lying sack of shit.