Moon landing was faked. Someone just uploaded these vids, found it on Sup Forums

Moon landing was faked. Someone just uploaded these vids, found it on Sup Forums.

youtube.com/channel/UC0YAyOsJrWT7CX6T1_jr8CA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1aXuQ9Dg2gE
youtube.com/channel/UC0YAyOsJrWT7CX6T1_jr8CA
youtube.com/watch?v=_3axPn65MGM
flickr.com/photos/projectapolloarchive/albums
youtube.com/watch?v=4RGhKzUUaME
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_70_mm_films
youtu.be/5C5_dOEyAfk
youtu.be/5cKpzp358F4
i.imgur.com/xfK4XGU.jpg
imgur.com/YTrW6T2.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=P6MOnehCOUw
imdb.com/name/nm4798740/?ref_=tt_cl_t1
imdb.com/title/tt3776826/
youtube.com/watch?v=wptn5RE2I-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course it was, knowing the amerifats they would've created a moonbase and draw a big northamerican flag on a side of the moon by now if the landing was real.

WTF I hate astronauts now. And this actually looks fucking legit. Watch all his videos

These videos try too hard to feel retro.

there is a fucking mirror on the moon, go shine it bitch.

The acting in these videos is terrible.

just the human moon landings were fake, nigger

>butthurt Russians make propaganda video bc can't into space first.

Wahhh more potatonigger.

youtu.be/1aXuQ9Dg2gE

>implying it couldn't have just been dropped off there unmanned.

Your mother's love for you is faked.

>people actually believe this

OH SHIT

>implying manned space walks and flight hasn't been happening since the 1970s to repair damaged satellites
>implying that's in any way more complicated than fucking off on the surface of the moon

THE ISS IS A LIE!!!

Trying too hard

This. With like $400 in astronomy equipment you can verify the landing. Fucking hoax tards.

>youtube.com/channel/UC0YAyOsJrWT7CX6T1_jr8CA

Looks like a viral marketing campaign for some new movie or TV show.

The audio doesn't sound very authentic.

Wait wait wait wait...

These are outtakes from that Moonwalkers movie and "special features" on the Blu-ray starting Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) from the Harry Potter movies.

Tricky tricky.

> salty eurofags still mad over the moon landing

fucking this /thread

OP, those videos are made with modern digital cameras and they overlaid some (free, shitty) film grain/noise layers. Anyone with any experience can tell the frame interpolation is from a very new digital camera.

This

That's the first thing that came to mind, they went a little overboard with the Sony Vegas filters.

This. Most 8mm cameras didnt even have audio capabilities.

The shilling is only going to get worse OP because you delivered the goods. I predict this YT channel will be down in 24 hours

>I predict this YT channel will be down in 24 hours

>its already up for 72h

The moon reflects light, retard

No shit it reflects more light

>Moon landing was faked.
you are like a baby watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=_3axPn65MGM

My father worked on Apollo missions.

The landings are real.

A lot happened up there. Can't discuss or disclose.

Prove that nonsense you just spewed, go ahead Ill wait

I believe you

The videos in the OP are fake (no Apollo picture has an Earth so big it takes half the screen), it's probably from a movie or something, however the moon landings were faked

1- Picture problems. Some pics from different missions show IDENTICAL backdrops, extra lighting through spotlight is obvious, no disturbance under the LM like it was put there by a crane etc etc
2- Film footage shows wires and astronauts mysteriously getting yanked up after falling

Typical apollogist arguments are the reflector for instance, but the idiots parroting this point don't realize both American and Soviet scientists bounced off lasers WITHOUT reflectors off the moon in the early 60s. Van Allen radiation belts are impassable without 6ft of lead around the vessel.

I think they mean the initial landing was faked. Ofcourse people have been there a bunch of times since.
Personally, I don't know.. The landing was awfully convenient for the US in the height of the cold war.
Don't really care tbqh though

This.

The tubby and goofy looking chap, holding a reflective board while his mouth is ajar is not fitting.

flickr.com/photos/projectapolloarchive/albums

>youtube.com/watch?v=_3axPn65MGM

jesus that happens when tech illiterate people use tech they don't understand.

If he would stop using a cheap camera with cmos sensor he wouldn't see it.

>van allen radiation belt meme
>largest dose of any of the apollo missions wasn't even 1.5 REM

FINALLY, another vid I found:
youtube.com/watch?v=4RGhKzUUaME

spread the word about the TRUTH

Artem Petrenko
LEM: 054-пepeдaчa001
STUDIO: 054-пepeдaчa002
CAMERA: 054-пepeдaчa003
PROPS: 054-пepeдaчa004
EXTREME SPOILER: 054-пepeдaчa005

Totally legit.

I am now a #CruzMissile

Are people supposed to believe these videos? It's in 1080p kek what kind of fucking camera would record in this quality back then

>NASA releases footage of the moon landings that is perfectly consistent with the body of all scientific knowledge and independently verifiable
LOL FAKKEEEE

>Some guy releases shakey footage of props that's obviously filmed with a modern camera

OH MY GOD I FUCKING KNEW IT THE DAY HAS FINALLY COME

its actually 2k (2048x1080)

Total BS that footage is not film nor is the audio.

>1080p 16x9 from 8mm film

k

>054-пepeдaчa005

>auto focus

>Are people supposed to believe these videos? It's in 1080p kek what kind of fucking camera would record in this quality back then

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_70_mm_films

Just so you know, Hateful Eight was filmed on 70mm

A 70mm camera is HUGE. The only camera back then that you could manipulate like this was a cheap 8mm

I pretty much figured this much when it has taken 50+ years to not go back and start colonizing, especially when the original mission was supposedly done on the tech consistent of a TI-84 calculator. I saw one vid where the astronauts supposedly outside of ISS had fucking bubbles coming out of the top of their helmets. "space" as we know it is a joke, this is the only world, the other ones we see in the sky are stars too, they are in the firmament. God is real

wtf i hate space now

You serious?

Pic related, and this was made for longer takes, for more film, there's no issue with making it more compact.

But they went in space first, also did everything first, that really happened
ISS is pretty damn far from trip to the moon
If it happened, it was 99,9% German accomplishment...

Viral for some movie probably

>largest dose of any of the apollo missions wasn't even 1.5 REM
>citation needed

The mirror was put up by a Russian unmanned landing prior to the Apollo missions

Look it up ya dips

youtu.be/5C5_dOEyAfk
This

AV Expert here, these video are NOT 50 years old.
Its filmed recently and someone put a standard ''tape like'' filter over it, i've even seen the same filter before.

Such a shame, they could have made it look more realistic.

Real shitty vids ya got there, OP.

youtu.be/5cKpzp358F4

I'll take the bait, the video above is impossible to shoot on the earth, besides, OP's video looks a shitty bait tier and is obviously digitally recorded with some filters on it.

Spooky. But what is to stop anyone from making a fake "moonlanding setup" for shits and giggles?

My father worked on Nintendo missions.

The NX is real.

A lot happened over there. Can't discuss or disclose.

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THIS IS

IT'S FOOTAGE FROM UPCOMING FOUND FOOTAGE DOCUMENTARY "OPERATION AVALANCHE" ABOUT FAKING THE MOON LANDING

HOLY SHIT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR FOOTAGE OF THIS MOVIE FOR SO LONG

THANK YOU POL

Only the first moon landing was faked. Get it together, Italy.

you are a faggit, look at the "proof" posted in the video description, its supposedly a 8mm.

The first person camera is a digital camera. Fucking lazy millennials. At least use a film camera.

The first one could've easily been faked but you can't fake all the others. Not in 1969

HAHHAHA OLOL

This.

ISS is build on Russian Bios-1,2,3 tech life support.

Ariane-5 is a copy of Energia rocket, that was used with Buran (shitty copy of shitty shuttle).

Space-X is a PR-scam to undermine hydrogen fuel by promoting obsolete litium, thus prolonging era of non-nuclear fuels such as oil and prolonging the life of petrodollar.

Burger technology in space is a lie. Fucking space pen 200$k vs. wax pencils. What else? Fucking nothing.

the videos are filmed in hd with a shitty filter but sure, the moon landing was faked

Shut up RyBo

The most friendly sounding astronaut guy.

You mean NASA released images disproving a NASA conspiracy? Wow, great detective skills user!

if you look at the descriptions of the videos, it has two imgur links in it:

i.imgur.com/xfK4XGU.jpg
imgur.com/YTrW6T2.jpg

there is absolutely no way they got video that high quality from that film

Seeing as they seemingly had the budget to find or build a somewhat accurate LEM replica, they could've fucking put some of that money towards a vintage camera.

Ignorant mongrel, pencils are shit for space since the tips flake and break off. Even the soviets used the same pen the americans used. In fact, the mechanical pencils nasa originally used cost thousands, and the pens they bought cost dollars apiece.

Sup Forums i
think we need to find this man

Any time people say it's a hoax, they should watch this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=P6MOnehCOUw

another pic

>Russia and 6 other nations confirmed the rocket left the Earth on the way to the moon
>LOL IT DIDNT HAPPEN HOAX USSR LIED IT WAS TOTES IN THEIR INTEREST TO LIE BECAUSE BREAD!!!

Fuck off. There is fucking huge chunks of moon gathered and stored on Earth.

Found him

imdb.com/name/nm4798740/?ref_=tt_cl_t1

imdb.com/title/tt3776826/

Why do the videos look like they were filmed yesterday with shitty 'vintage' filters applied?

beat me to it. he's the writer, director and star of a movie about faking the moon landings. how very convenient... nasa obviously made that fake imdb page to throw us off the scent

Looks like HD digital footage made to look like 60s era footage

fuck off faggot

Masons don't just hoax mass shootings and presidential assassinations. Their lies are out of the World. (Not really, stupid Goyim!)

i want the shills to explain how the challenger astronauts are still alive

More info? Otherwise doesn't everyone on earth pretty much have a doppelganger?

does your doppelganger have the same name and age?

The fuck nigga why? Where the fu? How?

no human goes into space.

not to the ISS

nowhere
NASA is a gigantic jew scam

>NASA faked a $1.7 billion dollar spacecraft explosion for shits and giggles

>le pencils in space maymay

opinion discarded

White people all look the same tbqh senpai

maybe 2 U nigger

Buzz at Apollo Crater, Hawaii. That hill looks mighty familiar.

did they not get another 1.7 billion for another one??

you seem slow. try to keep up

Man come on. Didn't even change he name?

hoaxtards should be sent into gas chambers

youtube.com/watch?v=wptn5RE2I-k

like they give a flying fuck

you seem slow too.

>the grand conspiracy blew up a fucking spaceship but didnt do any kind of surgery or even give them a different hair cut to hide that the crew were still alive

>Or even bother to give them a different name, apparently

Or

>autists cant tell that some people can look similar but be different people

>Michael Smith

Yeah, that's a really rare name combo. It must be him. No one else would be named that.

u r 1 triggered shill

>different ears
>different jaw
>different eyes