Shadowfax, the lord of all horses

>Shadowfax, the lord of all horses

Was the horse actually a lord of was he just making shit up to make his horse sound cooler than everyone elses?

Who would win in a fight between Shadowfax and Artax?

and how the fuck can a horse be a lord, does he have like a castle or something

He meant "lord" as in "top", because Shadowfax fucked every mare he met.

shadowfax, sounds like an edgy wow name.

what makes him a lord. according to lotr wiki he's great bc he understands human speech and is the fastest horse, but this implies that most horses don't understand speech so how tf do they know shadowfax is their lord. that just sounds like something humans decided, which would only be meaningful to shadowfax himself. so the only really cool thing about him is that he's fast. so why not just say that. "this is shadowfax, the fastest horse ever." the lord of all horses nonsense is a waste of breath

$h@D0wF4xxx_PuzzY$L4Y3r_98

>no 420 tags

>being the only intelligent horse
>have to fuck other dumb horses

he is a lord though, does he have arranged weddings with human lords to unite their clans?

Probably Shadowfax but I like Artax more.

What if Shadowfax lied to Gandalf saying he was a lord?

First LOTR thread I've seen that isn't full of interesting lore-based discussion

>lord of horses
>is white

fucking racist ass gandalf no wonder those ring wraiths hated that fuckign white boi

pure white not a speck of black on him,
>the Lord of All Horses
Gandalf is woke af

Does Shadowfax have to pay taxes?

>Shadowchad
Sauron should have killed this horse.

Sauron also stole horses from the rohirrim which he used to breed the black horses of the wraiths, he wanted shadowfax but couldn't get him

why am I fully on board with this scene and it works for me so well but then I get annoyed in other fantasy films when random shit like this happens

No, he uses a tax evasion scheme called the ShadowTax Method.

>Shadowfax
How about Shadowtelegram?
Shadowpager?
Shadowanalogtelevision?
ShadowVHS?

What a stupid fucking name.

No, he gets the taxes.