Are school shootings an sport?

Are school shootings an sport?

Very clever, muhmammad

If it was, when >we inevitably sweep the podium you will just cry about statpadding medals

ben simmons will win rookie of the year

delet German humor

Yep and America has the podium on lock down

You'd get better bantz on Sup Forums or Sup Forums rather than this shithole, just saying

obligatory schooling pass 12 years old is a mistake,

>American on Sup Forums starts making fun of Dresden bombings
>a school in his country gets shot up right afterwards
can't make this shit up

Some would argue that the high score is worthy of chasing if your goal is to be immortalized.

xD

If only biathlon was on mobility scooters huh.

>americlaps
>get clapped

pottery

>if you take the kids outside, it's not a school shooting

that house had asbestos

kek

if you add biath to the begining of it
sure
biathschoolshootings

>18 school shootings already this year

USA USA USA

this. it had snowed there and he was just practicing for the biathlon. if he can hit moving targets then stationary ones will be a piece of cake

Was it Sup Forums related? I bet it was

>MAGA hat in his instagram profile pic

inb4 we discover that the shooter was pushed to the edge by muttposting

>1 every 2.5 days
shit

Nah, it's just an exhibition. Too many judges to make it a fair competition

>be american
>get shot

el pistolero goblino...

school shootings are such a bore, these postal niggas need to step it up. Why don't they take one for the team and go shoot up the NBC offices for pushing out such a shitshow with its olympic coverage?

>CRUZ

build wall

I know they run in the same circles, but that's a communist t-shirt, not an antifa one.

antifas objective is comunism

he doesn't look like someone whod become a school shooter to me

Sure, but it's still not the same thing. You can wear a commie t-shirt without being part of antifa.

Too late for that, kek.
Cruz and Rodriguez are among the 30 most common burger names by now. Not even memeing, just look it up.

so it was a communist attack on us soil, get the popcorn

>everyone said "you could tell something was off about him"
>no one tried to befriend him or some shit and bring some joy to his life
high schools themselves were the mistake

He looks beta as fuck. They probably bullied him for being a queer or whatever, then he snapped and you know the rest. It's the same old story, nothing new under the sun.

>MAGA hat
>also a commie

Strikes me as an edgelord who actually went through with it.

the thing is, in the rest of the world, "something is off about him", means he talks about anime a lot or doesn't use deodorant. Only in America is there a there direct connection between being a weirdo high schooler and fucking gunning down a dozen kids in cold blood.

so this is the reason europe media will stop talking about it now
they still talking about the car statue incident though cause that fits the narrative

with that nose and those no soul eyes? the dude has a good jawline but he's ugly

from muslim terrorists to american school shooters, there has not been a case of one that was handsome, had good marks and a cute girlfriend
the thing is that high school can be hell for most people and it shouldnt be obligatory, not everyone is ready

El Goblino de las Americas...

that's not a maga hat you mong

>el guason de las USA

I meant in the instagram profile pic