Europe hookup map

Hello, anons
so this year is about to end and I hope it was as good as mine for you!
>pic related
red - nationality of girls you had sex with
orange - non-vaginal/anal sex (bj,hj,fj..)
yellow - just french kissing

(you can add years of first time it happened)

template

what a slut

why are you still not travelling and fucking easy european girls you rich american?

this is probably the 10th time I see you making this thread

Thats not true, I'm only posting it when there are updates (so max 5th time in a decent timespan). Its stronger than me, sorry.

Its the only thing I like talking about here. My existance is pathetic and solely develpoing around pussy

Why did you post my map ?

its literaly the only thing that motivates me to live

before 2017, my map looked pretty much the same
I changed a lot about me, you can do it too man

Casual sex is literally nigger tier. Not surprised a croatian would be on the level of a monkey though, guided by most basic caveman instincts.

>duplicate file exists here
Well, that covers my sexual exploits for this and coming years so:
THIS!

this
No bënis in bagina :D

>implying you wouldn't like casual sex

Whats with all these virgins from Finland? I thought Scandinavian girls were easy! Come on guys, y..you can do it

Easy for anyone who isn't a countryboy taught from childhood to respect everyone and to do your work properly and with honor and respect. Our culture is not compatible with globalism, merely with homogenous culture and simple christianity.

Only place I've been in Europe is UK and Ireland. And while some English whores did offer to fuck me and my friend, we considered it too unappealing.

I'm not a virgin

yeah British girls are very ugly. Probably the ugliest form of white people in the world
try other countries man

I'm not particularly interested in traveling to fuck random whores. You know I have whores in my own country, right? I don't need to cross an ocean if that's what I wanted.

this. hoes are available 24/7, the last thing I would waste precious vacation time in another country on.

enjoy your AIDS

yeah I guess so... for me, Croatian girls are not so easy..we dont have strong hookup culture in the Balkans like other countries

and I guess I just have a strange fetish on everything thats foreign

that's purely a good thing. once you find a good girl she won't have sucked 68 dicks. western women are worthless at this point.

Not sure if the Finn counts since she was born in Finland but lived in Sweden.

eh its both good and bad..depends if a person is a degenerate like me, or someone looking for a pure girl to start a family with

it counts, nice job!

Didn't have sex this year cause I was in the army
>Implying I would've had if I wasn't

>tfw never had any sex in my entire lifespan

>all those betas

Get on my level you peasants.

Just be rich and handsome, bro :^)

>Finland
>Scandinavia

Anyway, I assume they're easy for foreigners but hold high standards for Finns unless you happen to be exceptionally good looking. Needless to say, most Finns aren't.

same