Transgender

Thoughts on Transgender people?
Please keep shitposting to a minimum, I want a serious discussion.
Back up all claims with evidence and so on.

I don't spend too much time thinking about transgender people because I am not insecure about my sexuality and therefore I have no problem with the idea of accidentally being attracted to someone with the wrong chromosomes.

No problem with it as long as they are passable and don't try to shove their beliefs down my throat.

You should know their thoughts.
These kids "worship" a hermaphrodite named Kuk.
They broadcast their views all day long.

Gender dysphoria is a serious mental defect that the medical profession shouldn't claim to sure with irreversible surgery and courses of drugs that leave you an incomplete imitation of the opposite gender and effectively removed from the gene pool. It's essentially eugenic practice targeting the mentally ill dressed up as a kindness.

If they wanna fuck up their own genders, I'm all cool with that.
But they should not expect the rest of the world to bend to the ideologies of the 0.1% of faggots.

Completely passable trannies are a myth. You can almost always tell. Aside from that, they make up such a small proportion of the population, I don't really give a fuck what they do. Most of them will probably kill themselves anyway.

>You can almost always tell.
In that case, you agree that there is absolutely no reason why they should be expected to tell their partners that they are transsexual?

It wouldn't really be an issue if the whole thing wasn't blown way out of proportion online.

They are 0.1% of the population or something, I've only ever encountered about 3 in my entre life.

They are insane.

They aren't a problem, the kikes trying to normalize them and trying to push body mutilation as a solution are a problem.

as a former/suffering "crossdressing trap" i have to say it's 100% legit mental illness and/or apogeum of degeneracy, good i never came out of the closet because i'd get killed
as for transgendered people i don't mind

>Transgender people

No such thing as. Our species is simply too complex for flexibility in our established sexual dimorphism. If you want to know what an actual transgendered species is like, I believe that there are some species of fish that actually can change their gender. The big difference though between them and us is that they don't need doctors, hormones, etc. The fact that we need those shows that this is by definition not natural to us at best, and at worst can completely fuck up a person to the point of suicide.

Men who want to act like women are fine. Doing things that you want to do to an excessive extent is the manly way of doing things.
Men who want to believe that they actually are women are cancer and should be rounded up and shot.

That said if a man doesn't produce offspring he is also a failure so most 'transgenders' who understand that they are male still fail.

mental people that need treatment
if they refuse to do it, it's their choice but fuck giving them some privilege

They are objectively mentally ill. Both transgenders and most psychiatrists agree on that. It's just that for now, altering the body seems easier than altering the mind.
The 42% POST OP suicide rate should be enough to convince people that it isn't a healthy option though. They quickly realise they haven't switched genders, but instead mutilated their body forever, in a terrible way.

If my son was a transgender, I'd support him as best as I could, just like I'd support him if he had colon cancer. Doesn't mean I don't wish he was a healthy normal kid though.

I don't care about them but don't support bullying them. The problem with transgenders is that most of them aren't "real" transgenders but mentally ill men with fucked up fetishes.

I've only met one in my life, and that's with going to Fetlife get togethers, where you can reasonably expect there to be quite a few of them.

>thoughts on transfags

I guess Australians can be alright every now and again.

it's really none of my business what clothes you wear or what you do to your own genitals.
if it makes you happy and it doesn't hurt anyone else go for it.

I've never really spoken to transgender people because they are few and far between so I can't really comment on the intimacies of their relationships, however if I had a biological defect or deviation, i.e. a micropenis or 9 testicles, I'd let my partner know fairly early on because a.) It'd be disrespectful to let them get emotionally invested before letting them know b.) I'm wouldn't want to waste time building a relationship only to know it could crumble due to a sexual matter.

Your partner is going to find out anyway due to the fact that mtf cunts don't self-lubricate and ftm dicks look like stretch armstrong arms. The deceit would hurt the relationship as much as the uneasiness of being in a relationship with somebody who has a mental illness.

Guy says he's a chair = crazy
Guy says he's a giraffe = crazy
Guy says he's a woman = he's 100% right and you're an intolerant bigot scum if disagree

>Transgender
>1 Post by This ID
>Ausfag

SLIDE THREAD

Mental disorder. You also get attention seeking white losers like this guy who use the idea of transitioning to get sympathy and attention from girls.

OP Here, fuck off cunt.
At least you're not transfags.
That being said, I also said provide evidence.