Why hasn't he just moved his show to the internet. Radio is outdated...

Why hasn't he just moved his show to the internet. Radio is outdated, and no one wants to pay twenty fucking dollars a month so listen to his show.

Cause he knows he can't compete against Rogaine

Cause podcasts are for losers.

because he likes the solitude of the radio. less questions about what he is personally doing

Cause he is rich as shit and doesnt give a fuck anymore

Sirius owns his ass for a century.

Because poor people like you are the scum of the earth.

I'd love to subscribe to Sirius XM but I've heard cancellation is pulling teeth and their customer service is trash. Plus his radio show isn't that great anymore

His ego won't let him retire even though he gets less relevant by the day.

The show just isn't what it used to be, and he's not the host he used to be either.

Dancing with the Stars and AGT fucking ruined the dude.

I heard he shat all over Artie recently

didnt he effectively ditch radio for x factor or somthing

Without Howard would Sirius XM be worth it?
One could argue that there would be a vacuum but that Sirius XM could have a plurality of programming in lieu of Howard's big ass salary.

Even then won't XM be in control of Howard's library after his retirement/death?

>pay twenty fucking dollars a month

wait, what?

he just doesn't give a fuck

retire and do what? be a slave to his wife? at least now he can spend some time doing what he likes

he doesn't know how

radio licence, some retarded british shit

That's how much a monthly subscription to SiriusXM satellite radio is. You can get a cheaper version of the subscription, but it doesn't include the station with Howard Stern.

This is beyond wrong.

Source: I have Sirius.

"fewer" questions you mong

Do you just have the internet version? It's a little cheaper.

He has infinite money and doesn't care.

If he still cared he would have an internet show already 100%

It says here that you dispute the claim has made.

Sirius All-Access and Sirius All-in-One have Howard Stern are priced at 19.99 a month. Do you have internet streaming only which is like 15.99 a month? Or are you one of those people that threatens to cancel your subscriptions and then poo-in-the-loo Andy Babaghanoush CS Rep lowers your bill? Some promotion? Did you luck out and buy lifetime access when that was available? Care to explain...

Miserable old kike. I wish he would retire or eat a bullet so we can all go back to living in a world where he doesn't exist.

>poo-in-the-loo Andy Babaghanoush
lel

Juden

You can stream it through the Sirius app which is one of those terrible Metro apps. I have it installed but can't be bothered to figure out my login.

their logo says it all

Kek

HOO HOO, I INVENTED THE HOLOCAUST ROBIN, HOO HOO

Did this guy ever figure out Howard was Jewish?

he's been out of the lineup for a while now
that's gotta be intentional

I wish they'd invite him to George Takei's gay birthday orgy this Monday.

>implying he likes radio

Like all Jews he doesn't give a shit who's listening as long as he gets paid.

Marci Turk cucked the audience.

Used to listen to him everyday on terrestrial radio.

But the second he went to Sirius, I never listened to him again, not fucking once.

I ain't paying shit for fucking radio.

He isn't on the radio.

Satellite broadcasting is not radio. Why are you voluntarily using marketing terms?