Let's sign Hillary's "Open Letter To Donald Trump" with some creative names

Let's sign Hillary's "Open Letter To Donald Trump" with some creative names.

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryclinton.com/forms/rnc-open-letter/
pastebin.com/XskHhP3T
pastebin.com/iTVn3LiB
pastebin.com/ANTamLL5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice link

my bad familia
hillaryclinton.com/forms/rnc-open-letter/

Dear fuhrer please destroy the subhuman kike vermin from this great nation.

nah, it's name only

Signed,
A. Stu Pednig

>Hillary out of arguments against Trump so she needs to crowdsource things to say

Elizabeth Bennett

this is some pride & prejudice tier strongly worded letter chick shit

That's some childish, head in the sand kinda faggotry.... then again, it's what I expect from a lefty.

>We're all equal, you're a racist/mysoginist/bigot/literally hitler!
Said every democrat against anyone they disagree with for the last 40 years

Stole your idea

t. Stu Pedkunt

>giving Hillarys bullshit attention
That cunt doesn't represent North America in any way aside from her own merry gang of the global corrupt elites.
If she steps foot in Canada I will make sure she knows that she isnt welcome here.

good one

Ann Greenigg reporting

1 post by this ID.

Shill thread detected.

Just trying to get the number of signatures up.

No one looks at names.

I went with a classic Ben Garrison
Was surprised that they accepted [email protected] as email and 1488 as zip

Not a shill.

Oops, I mean not a shill.

Trayvon martini

>2 different IDs
OP stop fucking with us

>it actually accepted this

Whats with the ((()))?

I have seen people use them a lot lately, but what does it mean?

Don't you realize that by making your enemies unwelcome, they win?

It's just a ploy to gather email addresses that they then beg for cash with automated messages, after all.

John Glubbany

Amen

>it accepted this

Coincidence and shows a jew has been spotted newfag.

Coincedence/jew

KEK

>they accepted this

Do you have to confirm your emails or can I just use a script to write tons of random names?

Write a script.

suck a bag of dicks

King Kong Quisha spongebob bobeesha

BUMP, we need to fucking spam this thing to make it unrecognizable

Signed as Digger Nicks.

I've signed 4 times, lost track

How about we don't sign it.

If anything, get more non-Americans to sign it so it becomes ammo against CtR.

pastebin.com/XskHhP3T

Use python 2.7

>set up a script to sign it as hillary clinton and people she's had murdered

I've done my part

I think it accepted this

godspeed

Quick example of opening multiple instances of that script.

Let's not. This will back fire.

If you support trump you would be stupid to do this. Because these ever so funny names will not be read, it will just be a number on a statistical sheet.

Nobody is going to see these names though i think doing this is just going to raise a number that she can point to and say, "look at the people who dont like Trump"

The point is to invalidate it. If we get it above like 500 million signatures, it'll look fake.

>it will just be a number on a statistical sheet.
Not even that -- all this is is a phishing attempt to gather contacts for fr, gotv, etc,. for Hillary's campaign.

All "sign some shit online" stuff is the same, don't do any of it.

pastebin.com/iTVn3LiB
I updated it a bit to make it more realistic and harder to filter.

Just doing my part

I forgot, also delete the line with the useragent. (line 25)

Who is this hacker known as Sup Forums?

nice try shillary

This letter sounds like a petulant 14 year old was oversaturated with liberal talking points until they burst and decided they just "had to do something"

Why can't you be progressive and use 3.x?

3.x a SHIT.

Anyway, here's final version for real this time.
pastebin.com/ANTamLL5

Spread this on other threads or 8/pol/ or something, since no one is really in this thread.

Page 10 bump

And thats why hilary will win
her memes are stronger than ours!

this is a shit meme, go look at Crooked Hillary No!

But I do agree that the candidate with the best memes will stand a better shot at winning

There is no length limit on the names

Guess who's gonna put the entirety of Mein Kampf as their last name?

Wait there's not? That means we can flood it with tons of characters and slow down the entire website.

She's Jewin' for money.

Thanks for signing the letter, VonVonVon Martin! Now donate to my campaign!

It's great, I'm gonna try to put the entire Art of The Deal as well

>I am a woman and i oppose Trump, donate me, i hate Trump
Wonder why people vote for her before cucking their own country , load of loyalty for an incompetent

Highest character count allowed is 2703, it crashes at 2704. I'm going to flood the range from 5 to 2703. (in the script, change randint(3,12) to randint(5,2703) or any other range I guess it's up to you.

Ronald McDonald AKA The Gay Penis Clown AKA Ronald Muhammad (may his farts stink forever)

Lol shit letter

Couldn't copy the whole thing on my iPad, so I just put an extremely long Donald copy pasta instead
I wonder if this website tracks IPs so people can't sign more than once

If not, then it might be like that time Jeb had a raffle for one of his voters to have dinner with him, everyone signed up as Donald like 5 times each

Website doesn't track, we can post as many times as we want

proofs?

>Wifeson

should i send this to ghost?

>some creative names
>Ifif Al'Dokie
>Jamal Monet
>Delez E. Mayo
>Ben G. Hazen
>F.B.Ingram
>Iam C.Y'aah

Just signed a few, I'm sure some other anons are spamming it

Also, the zip code field doesn't require any actual zip codes, and the email field doesn't even check to see if it's an actual email

Well yeah, I'm using a script that I made if you didn't read the rest of the thread. I'm just wondering if they filter it out.

>No adolf hitlers

Where can we see the signs ? i can't find it

Will the dishonest media brag about signature numbers without checking the names? Sad!

In case that one journalistfag wants to write a story about how Hillary's petitions are as secure as her emails, you have my permission to use this image.

GUYS
THEY'RE ACTUALLY GOING TO PUT THE NAMES

>THAT MEANS WE STAND AGAINST YOU.

>Our names are listed below. Read and remember them -- we’re the people who are going to beat you this November.

>Now you know exactly why.

Good

Goldstonejokemountain?

that's a stupid family name

>t. Krooked Shillary

>I will now list you the names of the honorable Americans who signed this petition!
>First, a Mister I. C. Butz
>Next, Miss We R. Cukz
>Next, Mister Hitler Did Nothing Wrong You Fucking Kikes
>...
>We end this reading with the very last signature, from a Mister What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Gay. Try harder next time

Will we be able to see the names at some point?
I put Schlomo Goldbergersteinowitzsky.

You magnificent bastard.

What if that's my name?

absolutely reckless. beautiful.

fuck niggers.

Hilary is a criminal. How could i vote for a criminal?

Also, what's up with the Curious George design theme?