Geelong v Fremantle at 7:06 CDT
Eagles v Adelaide at 7:34 CDT
Fremantle v Port Adelaide 8:02 CDT
Collingwood v Eagles at 8:30 CDT

Grand Final TBD at 9:03pm CDT

no

Rest in pieces afl

this is the worst thread on Sup Forums its depressing

Elite and muscular Geelong will plow through their pool and crush Badelaide in the grand final

*zooper doopers on you*

HEAVE HO UNNA

The real "bastardisation" of our beloved sport is allowing Hannah Mounce to nominate for the VFLW draft.

I have no ill feelings to transgendered people at all. In fact I have devoted much time and money to trans people to overcome depression and find employment in a very judgmental society.

At the same time the AFLW is a competition for women, and transgender are NOT women. This whole idea that they must be accepted as female is a western concept. Indonesia has a long history of transgendered people being celebrated in their society (before Islam took over). However they never referred to themselves as women. Instead they were defined as 'the third sex'. Neither male, nor female. This is the way it should be, and it's disappointing that some in our society are adamant that they should be referred to as exclusively female.

The ability of Hannah's football skills is known to be very poor. There is also no doubt that Hormone Replacement Therapy has diminished her ability to play competitive sport. These arguments are irrelevant. The fact is that Hannah's bone structure is stronger and has had a lot of time to develop muscle mass and strength before undergoing the transition. We have seen what happens when you have a serious competitor like Fallon Fox, who makes the transition and enters the arena against females. Hannah might not set the world on fire in the VFLW, but that does not mean all transgender who enter the competition in the future will be on an even playing field.

I am a big supporter of Women's Football. The AFL's decision is extremely demoralising for the competition, which already has a lot of negativity in the infancy of its existence.

Anyway, people have probably been wondering what my thoughts are on this issue so there they are. I am predicting the Eagles to take out the comp tonight.

*murders a tranny*

who /dabloos/ here?

I just wrote that I've spent a lot of time and money dedicated to helping them, fuckhead. Do you even read?

tbf you write a lot of shit that no one here believes mate.

>rc is a transphobic and sexist bigot
This is why Straffo is the leading Australian sports internet personality. He is a better bloke.

can't believe someone would spew such vile transphobic hate speech, I feel sick.

What does that x stand for?

Xtreme

Did anyone else see scott pendlebury getting in trouble for saying footy is starting? They said he's ignoring that womens footy already started.

""""helping"""" them

Got a haemorrhoid bros

Homos cant be transphobes you fucking retard

Imagine if it's really successful and ends up overtaking real AFL.

Why are so many aussies Sup Forums try hards? It's like you guys are trying way too hard to be american.

I'm ready for this

umm yes they can sweetie

hey james brayshaw is back

boy oh boy wowee

holy shit what the fuck are these rules

XCITING XTREME AND XPLOSIVE

>BT and JB
based

threadly reminder that not only is Richo a worthless tripfaggot he is also a paedophile who was BTFO all Ashes Series trying (and failing) to defend his predilection for kids. Rope yourself kid fucker.

What is lehmo doing here?

what is zooper lmao

>BT and JB
excellent

Why silver balls? Aren't red/yellow a lot easier to see for both the players and the viewers?

zooper dooper icey poles sponsored a super goal so they are called zooper goals

Cant wait for ZOOPER goals lads

Because its XCITING

Did they make this to kill Vince McMahons XFL?

Silver is more XTREME

If BT wasn't commentating I don't think i'd watch this.

Would pay to seem them play with XPLOSIVE balls.

did we win any olympic medals lads? i like to spread my shitposting out

Port Adelaide's BRAVE CAPTAIN Jack Watts

Put your house on pot Adelaide winning the whole thing tonight

Silver in men's deathboard about an hour ago lad.

Port Adelaide club legend and captain Jack Watts

>its going to get jewey

Oy vey

what a based country we live in

>He missed deathboard

We got a silver, girls turn tomorrow afternoon

I Xpect Reality Check to Xile/Xit this thread, Xamine his pathetic life, and Xterminate himself

>1 kick and you're already having a shot on goal

>Port Adelaide wear grey
>ball is grey

nice one idiots

Good effort

>tap from the centre
>immediately in goal range

Is the shot clock reduced? Can see that getting abused to shit if it's 30 seconds.

>zooper goal

>high scoring game repeated consistently
>no goals in 3 mins

I thought you were joking.

FROM DOWN TOWN
ZOOOOOOOOOPER GOOOOOOOOAL

Z O O P E R G O A L

and the crowd goes mild

ZOOPER

'Zooper Goal'

did this shit replace the pre season NAB comp?

X

ZOOPERGOAL HYPE

nah that still happens, its called jlt now

Yes reduced to 20 seconds now

is port adelaide wearing pink? no bully i am colour blind

That third cats goal was pretty nifty. A few quick handballs around. Looked very basketball-like, I suppose that is the intention

Why not just make the women play this nonsense? They might kick more than 3 goals a game.

ZOOOOOOOOOOPERGOOOOOOAL

when will we see a kino goal from a 90 deg angle

Meme

Look i love AFL X, we all do, but the at the ground commentator over the PA is kinda clashing with the television commentary atm

truthie right here.

>Jack watts
>the kicks ordinary

if i had a dollar for every time those words were said

kek this is literally goal kicking practice

Z O O P E R
O
O
P
E
R

>Looked very basketball-like

Agreed, but I don't think people will give this a chance and it will take quite a long time for the game to adjust and become it's own spectacle.

More like GayFL sex

won't help them, it's a smaller ball

Is it? The Sherrin site lists it as a size 5.

I don't think it's different enough to appeal to a new market and it is too different for purists to get behind.

Objectively shit to watch, as predicted.

>mfw people doubted t20 in the exact same fashion

/ouryear/

reminder that everyone thought T20 cricket was a meme and now it's the most popular form of the game

BT was commentating on how small it felt and how the silver/grip was diminished. To him at least

>tfw no mrs T and her little blonde daughter gfs from that fox sports ad just then

As Xpected by an Xtremely Xcruciating wog Xpat. Xamine your Xtra-inXcusable Xcuse of a life and Xterminate yourself, you Xhausting Xtremist.

if it hits a goal post (not a point post) and comes back into play it should be play on

who /iggs/ here?

excited to watch our little abbos run around

All i hope that comes out of this is collingwood losing and if we are real luck a injury or 2

>hawkins is also shit in aflx

>Its a port adelaide inaccurate by foot episode

>get 5 or 6 mates at the park and play aflx
They'd literally be playing afl

X chromosome

Z O O P E R