Tfw no micropenis gf

>tfw no micropenis gf

Other urls found in this thread:

datalounge.com/thread/15602938-jazz-jennings-is-unhappy-that-boys-don-t-flirt-with-him-like-his-female-friends
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>you'll never pound her ass while her inferior dick jangles all over the place for you to laugh at and feel like a big man

>implying i wouldn't

T H I S
H
I
S

I want to push it inverted with my throbbing cock and bully it around until she cums.

LOOOOOVEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEE

solid footgame 2bh

isn't ((((((she)))))) only 16

>Face is female
>Feet look female
>Body is still a husky boy
>Resorts to face shots, and side profiles.

Pete Burns looked more feminine without hormonal drugs, lol.

This one deserves a big dick in ((her)) boipuss.

>she will never lock you up in chastity and fuck your butt only managing to get the tip in

Holy fuck, that's one ugly deformed mutant

how do you people even know he/she has a micropenis?

what a load of shit

When did Chad Warden become a tranny?

it was literally part of the promo for season 2

So it's that time of the night. Huh. Wow. This is war.

I mean, congrats. She doesn't really look like a guy, but she's ugly as sin

Just read she hasn't had the surgery. So really does have a little cock.

what are some good smexy lookin trans trap fuck boi slaves?

datalounge.com/thread/15602938-jazz-jennings-is-unhappy-that-boys-don-t-flirt-with-him-like-his-female-friends

so a show is promoting the penis length of an underage tranny?

Jesus fucking Christ, this this shit is vile

i'm unhappy i don't get flirted with but that's cause i'm ugly just like jazz

>HIS female friends
kek

It was really bizarre, because it basically confirms that putting your kids on Hormone blockers is bad for them, even if they want to be the opposite gender, at least for MtF.

You can't just up her testosterone either, because that doesn't increase penis size itself.

It's promoting drama for the show. The drama is based on her not being man enough to turn into a lady. It's still vile.

>sister is a teacher at an elementary school
>tells me there's 9 kids in the school who are transgender and are taking hormones
>ive never met one in my life
>7 year old cousin thinks he's gay because he doesn't like girls
>7 year olds nowadays know about homosexuality and think they are gay because they aren't attracted to girls yet

Progressivism was a mistake, and it's only gonna get worse. Poland here I come

When I was young it was the crazy people that home schooled. Now you would have to home school to avoid the crazy people.

As a non-Trap fag, the only two traps I've ever found to be passible were Somik and Kalindra-chan.

Even they're not great from every angle

why do you guys care about all these little fags getting their doodles broken? just means less competition

>datalounge
Something you want to tell us...FAGGOT?

it makes it normal for 12 year old boys to make make up tutorial videos on youtube

Not really, tons of MtFs are "Lesbians" meaning they're just failed Men, like that MtF who does youtube videos about how men should date trans girls, despite him being a trans woman not on hormones who fucks a cis-girl with his penis.

reminds me of someone

If you are older than 5 and not attracted to bitches you are a faggot.

>implying you wouldnt suck on those girlyboy toes

Most of these 'lesbians' become 'bisexual' when they realise that gay and straight women don't want them and then they start to mess around with trap lovers and other absorted kinds of faggots.

KEK

This

What was the name of your first crush, and how old were you Sup Forums?

Ellen, like 5.

Whenever pre-Kindergarten was. Little Mermaid before that.

surprised no one has posted THAT pic off jazz yet

>She doesn't really look like a guy, but she's ugly as sin

That photo makes me laugh. It's like it's from a comedy skit or something. I kind of feel bad for the guy.

Honestly, 90% of the trans movement is downright farcical.

I feel sorry for the earnest trannies now.

Damn straight boys not wanting to fuck a guy

J U S T

Because we're not all edgelords like you thought from reddit and we actually don't approve of child abuse

>farcical
Yeah. It seems like all the media propaganda during the past couple of years is only serving to give them false hope. And, if they commit suicide because they couldn't become who they thought they were inside, the people promoting it should be held accountable. Someday, medication and surgery may be able to produce the results these people seek, but for now, they're completely fucked.

Can't remember her name, I was probably 4

>micropenis
How can you tell?

>tfw no pop star GF

It was revealed that her long use of hormone treatment kept her penis at the length when she started. It's too small for gender reassignment surgery aka not big enough to inverse into a vagina

T H I C C

>that bulge

Andrea
I was 6

she spared herself mutilation, but she'll still kill herself from having a micropenis and general trans problems before she hits 40

her parents are scum of the earth for not trying their absolute hardest to scrub away all thoughts of MtF early

Oh I see. Well, it's the right size for chastity and humiliation fetish. So there's that.

Allison
6 or 7

Jennifer. 6. They were bitches before that but I can't remember.

yeah you just approve of transgender and homosexual abuse you closeted loser

now this is a plot

eat your heart out m night shamalamadingdong

holy fuck...is this insane faggot still alive?

This is worse timeline

I don't understand rushing kids onto hormones. This Jazz this is kind of funny to me. There are plenty of traps/ts out there that didn't start transition until later in life and look fine. Hell there are some that are eunuchs that have a nice normal sized cock that can get hard and sometimes even still cum.

Olivia, 7.

Its a solid plan if you want them to pass, the problem with Jazz is that she fugly and let herself go at age 16 or whatever the fuck age she is.

do they make chastity cages for babies?

shit, Karen? I remember there were 2 girls with the same name at my classroom and both were pretty but I don't remember the name

give it 5 years at most

SEE THE LITTLE GOBLIN

what a sick, perverted bastard. how could you even type something like that?

>inb4 but this is le 4chinzzzz :DDDDD back 2 reddit

no, you belong nowhere. kill yourself, freak

Non existent flaccid penis user here...and no. I even got to spend several hours free with a pro dom that was determined to find a way to lock me up and failed. You can't cage that which doesn't exist.

of all the degeneracy that came from america, this show pisses me most. jfc why would you promote this kind of shit? wtf is wrong with you people?

you forgot to say neck yourself for ultimate plebbitpost

whites are reprobates

>gf

that is a boy. it has a dick.

Literally Mr. Garisson.

What's your point.

Christina. I was 8.

This user knows whats up.

The Jews are going too far.