I've been on here for a while and until now I haven't given this guy any thought...

I've been on here for a while and until now I haven't given this guy any thought. Lately though I've been looking into his videos and stuff and it looks redpilled but very widespread, which does make me wary. So, what's your take on Alex Jones?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/uYVQotW3utqM_Alex'Hyperbole'Jones.mp4
a.uguu.se/1aueEPRBmPbo_alexjonesandambushingthepoliceandbraineatingglowingmonkeys.mp4
a.uguu.se/5UqfwDnB0NVl_AlexJonesExplainsGalacticVortex.mp4
a.uguu.se/eYhvsl4My8av_AlexJonesLostIQPointsAndIsMad.mp4
a.uguu.se/5RwLCVsVLqKV_alexschizojones.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=AY-l3ejXVZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alex Jones is the best news source available. Also you should buy his water filters.

don't touch me Alex

Disinformation or knows the real truth but can't say it

Alex, to me, acts as the base to a new age of media. Although his style can be batshit sometimes, if the intentions are good, and his enemy is generally outlined, his alright in my book,

I don't keep up with him at all but seeing as he's supporting trump I'm guessing he switched from libertarian conspiracy theorist to alt-right?

alex jones is pretty cool

he has been around for a long time doing radio before he had his show

he does say some untrue things and over reacts sometimes but he says some real shit too

True American hero. Based. Redpilled. Savior of America.

controlled opposition for people who don't watch daily goy news.

He is entertaining and one of the better news source in America. However, he shills the fuck out of his products, and has a tendency to be melodramatic.

>So, what's your take on Alex Jones?

Follow the money.

"they were saying saying, I was advocating violence. Which, I've never done."
"And if they keep pushing, we're gonna take em. And I mean take em savage. I mean run 'em down. Just take their heads, and ram them into the concrete. Heads just bust wide open, OOUGH. Just bite big, huge, bloody chunks right out of them. Nothing can stop us."
"I'm descended from FAMOUS protestants folks. As pure a pedigree as it gets. Captain JONES of the MAYFLOWER"
"And I just want to make this clear ladies and gentlemen. /I/ am Jewish."
I'll upload some choice vids in a minute.

Hack fraud.
Ghost is where it's at

a.uguu.se/uYVQotW3utqM_Alex'Hyperbole'Jones.mp4
a.uguu.se/1aueEPRBmPbo_alexjonesandambushingthepoliceandbraineatingglowingmonkeys.mp4
a.uguu.se/5UqfwDnB0NVl_AlexJonesExplainsGalacticVortex.mp4
a.uguu.se/eYhvsl4My8av_AlexJonesLostIQPointsAndIsMad.mp4
a.uguu.se/5RwLCVsVLqKV_alexschizojones.webm
I've got about a hundred of them if you need more examples of what a dishonest opportunistic lunatic this guy is

post jones .gifs of him spurging out, please.

they always make me laugh.

>literally calls out Jews every single night
>"controlled opposition, no need to pay attention to him :^)"
every time

youtube.com/watch?v=AY-l3ejXVZE
I didn't save this one but it's pretty good too

He's a fraud.

When he shills his products it disgusts me.

SEVENTEEN SEVENTY SIX

I appreciate his passion and sometimes he's compelling but that dude lies and shills and baits conspiracy nuts so hard

GLOBALISTS REEEEEEEEE

fuck off new fag

>liberals
>in my secret clubhouse

WELL FAGGOT?

Infowars and Drudge Report are my morning paper

Crazy fat man whos fucking insane.
Yelling isn't going to convince anyone except his mindless drones of a fanbase who haven't made their own mind up about politics.

He's mentioned the jew once

GLOBALIST SHILL OUT

too funny to hate, he is a lunatic but infowars does some great stuff.

>calls out Sumner Redstone
>calls out George Soros
>calls out Sheldon Adelson and calls the ADL "the Jewish mafia"
yeah, once

Alex is comfy and kino as fuck, I like watching him for news much like how I read Sup Forums for happenings. He's not as angry as say Ghost or Molyneux. However he does go over the top, plays it up, and he shills his products. I wouldn't take him super seriously or at face value, but damn if he isn't comfy to watch when something goes down.

my take?

he eats too many cheezburgers

He makes sense a lot of the time to suck you in, and then before you know it he's completely off the reservation, sperging out, and shilling filters all at the same time.

thanks guys

him and stefan molyneux should do a newscast together

honestly stefan should just be on infowars

>I've been on here for a while and until now I haven't given this guy any thought
No you haven't newfag. Be sure to filter your water though.

He's funny as hell but really you're not gonna get anything new there that you wouldn't know just hanging around Sup Forums. We break the news faster and in more detail without wasting so much of your time. However if you want a little more spice with your news like some ranting about the anti-human globalists aliens from the 5th dimension who control the human genome through your Iphone and he's not making any of this up, folks, he's seen the documents. They admit it! They admit it! I AM A HUMAN BEING and they can't keep me down. WE WILL WIN, ANTI-HUMAN SCUM! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAH I HATE THEM! WE'RE WINNING! Just tell people, we need this to go viral or even better make your own videos. Tell people about it! If you are listening to this YOU are the Resistance. Also JUST BUY THE FUCKING PILLS, MANG. I GOT AN EX-WIFE TO FEED, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?

he's interviewed Molyneux twice and Molyneux has had him and PJW on his podcast

oh yeah i've seen some of those. I mean him and Stefan sitting in the studio together and doing a bit

beautiful

Literally never talks about zionism. You are disinfo agents trying to paint him as anti semitic despite his ex being jewish

>if he doesn't constantly sperg out about Jews it means he's part of the Jewish conspiracy and not just a normal human being
calling out the Jews who actually do shit wrong means he's controlled opposition, makes sense

and his boner pills

Most based nigga ever

You seem to suffer from some sort of reading disability or cognitive problem

He's been very outspoken against the globalists for many, many years.