/CHI/

*constant existential dread*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tI-5uv4wryI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=tI-5uv4wryI

Has there ever been a positive chi thread?

Passing through to enjoy a nice bowl of shattered identity with a big 'ol dip of sorrowful soul.

what have you been up to user?
idk
how's your day going?

Well I had a test yesterday, went alright. Since then I've just been on the internet, watching anime and the Northern Ireland v Switzerland game yesterday. Decided to come home today for the weekend but my room's being painted so now I have to sleep on the sofa for the night

It's been okay, the climate is finally becoming more to my liking so i can finally go outside without burning my skin.

oh, nice. where you sleeping at school?
how are winters in columbia?

I rent a house off campus, it's about a 15 minute walk from college. I usually stay there during the week and come home weekends but I stayed there last weekend so I felt like coming home. Coming back to the countryside is refreshing desu

do you live in a comfy house in the woods?

At least you live in los estados...

he lives in ireland

My house is more surrounded by fields than trees. We do have a mini forest at the bottom of our garden though

thats still comfy
>tfw i will never have a comfy house of my own

Land is cheaper in America than here, I'm sure a house in the country would be affordable enough

Not really winter (even though media hosts like to refer to this period like that) but something akin to monsoon, the day usually becomes cloudy and sometimes the rain is so strong that it creates low scale incidents in some villages.

lo peor de este sujeto que siempre hace estos hilos, es que no sabe hablar en el idioma que le dio su mama.

it might be but I don't see me ever accomplishing anything

you guys don't have winter?
pero sí sé

How come?

Our position in the planet does not allow winter here, we do have the dry season, rainy season and the normalized season; all without counting the effects of El Niño happening annually.

things aren't looking to bright for me even owning a house seems unreal

thats weird but at least you don't have to deal with it getting dark really early

thats nice you know...
now dont hurt yourself my chi frien

Hang in there CHI, owning a house is difficult for many people these days given how it's gotten expensive. I probably won't own one until my late 20's at the earliest and even then it's the bank's until I pay off the mortgage

for some reason recently i've been thinking of self harming(if i do i'll probably post pics)
the odds are really against me i can say with confidence that i'm not sure if I will be alive next year

wena cabros

>i can say with confidence that i'm not sure if I will be alive next year
Hopefully you are. Will be a sad day when these threads stop

hola

i will try to pull through well just have to see

nah dont do that, youll ruin your skin.

>Set to clear 74 k this year after overtime pay and stock options
>No outstanding debts or loans
>Too poor to afford a house
WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY SO EXPENSIVE. REEE
My colleagues who have 5 years more experience than me make 90 - 100 k a year and they're still forced to be rentcucks

I was just looking over that thread from a few weeks ago about the CHI who converted to Islam. He seemed relatively happy. Could Islam be /ourfaith/?

i don't know why but i've had an urge to do so i mainly want to slit my throat for some reason(not all the way though just enough to bleed)
wtf, are houses that expensive?
never saw that thread

It was an interesting thread .

Catholicism is the religion of the CHI

i feel so drained all the time, it's hard to even muster up the motivation to do just simple shit anymore

iktf, no matter what i do or how much i sleep i always feel so drained of everything

hard bump