Sup Forumsernational military thread?

>starting off with /fa/ af portugese soldiers, royal marines and murribros

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASh-12.7
youtube.com/watch?v=jwu3ivAJ68U
youtu.be/WZc0vhw2yo0
youtube.com/watch?v=ApjgnL_dU4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why all modern western armies look so bland and generic?

Probably because of NATO standards and cooperation.

Because you shouldn’t stand out when in combat

i mean they try to look cool and shit but this tacticool mall ninja tier trash they wear and carry is just ridiculous.

Funny forest people

i like /k/int threads

>in training for one of the household division regiments
>have to do tons of retarded shit because HUH DUH WE GUARDS
>lads from other regiments laugh when i tell them i have to polish my waterbottle

It's gear that makes them more effective plane and simple, but mind you that the portugese soldiers for example are armed with bare bones G3 rifles with no attachments and an MG3, these are cold war era guns. It's not good to be several decades behind in weapons/gear development either.

kek i forgot change the name

Actually served with this beauty

>still posting old uniforms

decent rape material

because M81 is the best camo

>The portuguese with g3s and the americans with m4s with all customs

Also why aren't they using helmets?

best for what? For shit mixed withvomit? Yes

let us go back when war was /fa

too poor to afford one
dude they use g3

The g3s blow a hole wider than kim kardashian's asshole

Helmets are for pussies.
Also they are probably recon units.

>5,56
>hole

why are you so butthurt about?

>5,56
>g3

damn is g3 7.62? Couldn't care less lol

Literally fourth world poor african shithole tier

Compare the new one with

Yes there's nothing wrong with the caliber, but it's wrong to say a basic unmodified G3 is tacticool mall ninja. There are tactical versions, such as pic related.
>G3
>5.56
So you actully don't know what you're talking about, makes sense.

next to the FN FAL, the G3 is one of the most powerful battle rifles

i always thought g3 was smaller than it is and those guys are just manlets.
It's turned out that it's also heavy as shit.

*jumps in front of you*
Stop right there commie

Prob best defence forces in Europe regarding conventional methods tbhq.

>next to the FN FAL, the G3 is one of the most powerful battle rifles
uhm no sweti
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASh-12.7

Anyone else carreerfag?

pls

youtube.com/watch?v=jwu3ivAJ68U

Can you shut the fuck up?You lost to the fucking chechens...

oh you mean the gen 3 combat uniform? i thought you mean the camo.

>You lost to the fucking chechens
no we didn't

Don't respond to that nonsense ivan, people still act like we lost to iraq and afghanistan

Our basic infantry has stock g3s.Our special forces use the HK G36 KV.

our troops had a much better aesthetic in the war

I was, scout reconnaissance in the army, most of my time with armored cavalry units

Post belly

Stop posting that garbage, it's cringy

1. Flag
2. How do you stop this?

kek yeah closed look better

Same shit, Mechanized cav. unit.

Paratroopers have some of those.

youtu.be/WZc0vhw2yo0

Does anyone get issued the G3 during conscription or is it all HK 416.

is an argentinian-brazilian vehicle

I was on Bradleys most of the time

Nah you need to do something else... Everything you posted is cringy, old pics from before 2013, feaded woodland uniforms, shit equipment, shit old helmets.

Post navy police

I know, saw some of those once. They're quite big.

Urutu's here.

You been on Iraq?

and why don't you post something new instead of complaining?

The Canadian Royal highland fusiliers, commonly called the black watch.

G3 is the old service weapon (I was issued it in basic training in 2007, the recruits that came in 2008 got HK416), the only people that use it today are some reservist units but many reservists have HK416.

If you had something could effectively stop it there wouldnt be available pictures

>standing out in combat
good way to get yourself shot, we get enough of that back home

Yes, that pic was from the 1991 Gulf War
This was going through Hwy of Death, Basra Hwy 91

Royal Canadian enhanced boarding party operative

*wallhacks you*

well this is rather dubious rational. how do you know that this picture isn't a ruse to instill false confidence and the Russians have a super duper hidden weapon that can defeat b2's?

>ou men luk ad muh army
subhumans

such defense

What happened there? Never really knew about that.

?

how many mags do soldiers carry?

>super duper hidden weapon
That's literally what I'm implying. That thing cant stop it, would not be surprised if russia has something that could stop it
There wouldn't be photos of it. It would be top secret tier. Like they find out you were talking about it and wind up dead

coalition bombed Iraqi forces retreating towards Basra and ground forces moved in to capture a few of the ones that didn't manage to get out

IRIS-T fired from JAS 39 Gripen.

but what if that was a ruse too and the s400 is actually their super duper weapon hiding in plain sight?

the rational is flawed. you either believe that the s400 can hit the b2 or it can't. barring any real world scenario it's ambiguous if Russia has a even more advanced weapon or not.

Maybe they want to sell it to all the countries that are usual customers of russian weapons. In that case they're want to show it off.

I don't know how modern is our meme army now

Civilian got caught in the fire or they just abandoned their cars?

Our soldiers takes their clothes off to mimetize in the snow :^)

it's probably the most professional and well equipped in all of Latin America. Places like Mexico or Brazil probably have more combat experience though due to internal operations or UN missions.

Explain this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=ApjgnL_dU4Y

When the Iraqi forces withdrew from Kuwait many of the soldiers stole vehicles from Kuwaiti citizens and fled back to Iraq in them. But yeah there were some civilians caught in the traffic or were used as shields.

We don't know how many civilians were there but for the most part it was Iraqis driving stolen Kuwaiti vehicles

Wew, but why did they stole civilian cars instead of using their own military?

Were they just afraid of the coalition and tried to blend in?

Because the flamboyant uniform designers found better pay in theater.

They either weren't close enough to reach Iraqi vehicles or they stopped giving a shit and just wanted to get to Basra. The Iraqi army was broken at that point

How? I mean did they were paratroopers or something? How they couldn't reach their vehicles?

Iraqis were trying to get out of Kuwait with a bunch of stolen goods. I saw gold and jewelry, but I didn't dare try to get any because of unexploded ordinance

The cars were stolen, few military vehicles

actually it seams that some prussian officer or even the prussian governemt gave them support in building a modern day army. they still seam to honor some of those drills...
rest assured if the bundeswehr did this they would be arrested because nadsi

Women should not be allowed into armed forces.

It was partially trying to blend in but at the same time Iraqi forces looted the fuck out of Kuwait and took everything they could. The average Kuwaiti has way more money than an Iraqi conscript soldier so why not steal a new Mercedes 300 for your family and drive it back to Baghdad where coalition aircraft are less likely to target you for being a military vehicle.

>Radetzky marsch
>Preußisch

People fucking around outside of their bases. A lot of them were looting and when they heard about the advancing coalition forces they noped the hell out

None of the Iraqi troops were trying to blend in, no civilians would have been anywhere near there