Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQ1g7HET1tI
youtube.com/watch?v=WkXtRcj8JUI
youtube.com/watch?v=GHe99ohaDvM
youtube.com/watch?v=Wa9Zh9PeKE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

warriors not winning this year

>IT on the Lakers
This sucks. I hope they just let him walk in FA for the cap clearance.

I love the way he plays but this mumble trap bullshit meme has gone on long enough

keep him if they make the playoffs

Who got that download for Lonzo's album? I'm not fucking with iTunes.

Migos isn't even mumble rap you fucking grandpa.

Bro you a bitch if you don't think the Warriors getting blitzed by every good team they play don't matter. Especially both the OKC loses. Warriors have never got blown out twice in the same season since the 73 season.

The fact Steph keeps getting shut down is concerning too.

there's no audio in that clip how am i supposed to know who he is pretending to be, who the fuck is migos, stop listening to music ironically, get off my lawn

Chris Paul
In the 2008 WCSF Chris Paul blew a 2-0 and 3-2 lead to the Spurs. Ginobli and Duncan were held to 15 ppg on 42% by the Hornets however Parker was allowed to go off on Chris.

mumble/trap, happy? it's all bullshit meme music anyway

not if it means Brinks truck. Dude is old-ish, coming off a bad injury, and is a manlet who can't defend. He is offensively gifted, but his caveats are too great. Lonzo has a much higher upside than the Angry Manlet.

>concerning

or I'm not a retard reading way too much into regular season games. You sound like one of those celtfags or leafs talking shit all of last year until Lebron bitchslapped them at the end of the season and playoffs

youtube.com/watch?v=dQ1g7HET1tI

This is mumble as fuck negro.

In 2009, Chauncey Billups completely exposed Chris Paul. Chauncey averaged 23 and 7 on 48% (66% from three) with only 1.2 turnovers. Paul only average 17 and 10 on 41% shooting and had over 4 turnovers a game. They got beat 4-1

CP3 is an underrated all-time cancer imo

>17 points
>7 TOS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He a chef because he turns shit into a brick.

>3-5
>You sound like one of those celtfags or leafs talking shit all of last year until Lebron bitchslapped them at the end of the season and playoffs

I guess this means the Celtics are blowing the fuck out of Cleveland in the playoffs since regular season head to head games no longer matter and the Celtics are clearly better than the Cavs and have a better record to prove it.

In 2012 in the WCSF he averaged a paltry 13 and 9 (LOL) on 37% (LOL) and 4.5 fucking turnovers (LOL). Eric Bledsoe outplayed him despite only playing about 22 minutes a game. Meanwhile Blake griffin averaged 21-2-8 on 47%

I'm a little concerned about the fact that he and Harden are now on the same team. I mean, it's possible that their choking tendencies will cancel each other out, and they'll be able to summon some clutch play. But it's arguably more likely that CP3 and Harden's propensity for choking will combine into the mother of all gag jobs in the playoffs.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And people still think Curry is better than KD lololol.

I'm a Cavaliers fan, you can't touch me

God dream God dream
Hinkie up to something

friendly reminder the memeiors are 26-4 when jordan bell plays 7+ mins and he was an integral part of their 11 game win streak

In 2013 the Clippers had a 2-0 lead. In game 3 Paul scored 8 points and had 4 assists on 36% and had 5 turnovers.
In game 4 the Clippers were losing by 4 points going into the 4th. Chris Paul only scored ONE point, and had ONE assist, both coming with only 3 minutes left and after they were down by 20. He played well the rest of the series but those two games he choked hard and lost 4-2

>all those rings and MVPs
>not a single Finals MVP

they'll be up 3-0 in the 2nd round to the timberwolves, up 20 points going into the 4th and find a way to lose the series.

This kid is ass tho. Fouls the shit out of people on drives and doesn't know the defensive rotations.

Iggy still gets minutes over him, and they can't play Bell and Draymond together, it's redundant as fuck.

this year will have the same amount of titles as lebron lmao

The regular season is good for evaluating talent and matchups. The celtics are inferior in talent and experience which is why they never were a threat barring injuries or bad chemistry on the cavs. No team comes close to golden state in talent because they have 4 top 25 players. Houston is literally a worse version of them when it's all said and done. The blazers are too. A few regular season games don't change that.

OKC was the only team that could have made it interesting before Roberson went down, but even that was an uphill battle. Golden State will crush the playoffs again barring injuries and you are retarded if you think otherwise

CP3's all time greatest choke was the OKC series. That game where they were about to win with less than a minute left and he turned over the ball twice including the should be game winning play were he dribbled off his foot under the rim and Ibaka sealed the game.

Also fouled Westbrook on a 3PT attempt

he's a little rough around the edges but that's to be expected for a rookie. he has game changing capability. he doesn't need more than 15-20mins a night to leave a big mark. he will be a difference maker in the playoffs.

im literally tired of winning

I'm fucking bored with Cavs/Warriors. We need a new Bad Boy Pistons team to break up this lame retread of Celtics/Lakers.

He's literally just Javale Mcgee 2,0 with slightly better on ball defense

In 2014, before Curry's coming out party, he COMPLETELY exposed Chris Paul. Curry averaged 6 more points, 1 less turnover, and 1 less assist per game all while shooting a better percentage.
Chris Paul's teammates showed out, he was outplayed by Griffin, Deandre, and fucking Jamal Crawford. They BARELY got passed the warriors that year.
The next series against the Thunder, Paul got completely exposed by Westbrook. He outplayed him in the clutch and shot more effeciently overall (due to getting to the FT line). Chris Paul showed a complete inability to guard westbrook effectively.

I'm a Cavaliers fan, you can't touch me

uh lol no. he's waaaay more athletic than him and a much, much MUCH better defender.

you gotta beat the champ to be the champ

pro tip : they win it all again

In 2015 the Clippers had a 3-1 lead on the Rockets. In game 6 Paul choked again. He was 1-6 when the game was on the line in the 4th quarter, only scoring in garbage time late.

y'all in trouble when dre green comes back. lmao

the thunder are the bad boy pistons

uhh sorry sweety green was playing this game

limited minutes

God, I hope so. I guess Adams is their Laimbeer.

They need to get Bill Walton to do more games, he makes the games extra crazy and also brings up interesting basketball history tid bits.

He'd be even better at making boring games interesting.

>warriors lose a bunch of games and 1st seed
>still favorites
yeah right. they look like a lower seed team out there.

try 39 minutes with a 16/12/7 statline
the Larriors got straight up BEAT, no asterisk

>durant dropped 50
yeah lebron ain't winning shit with Jordan Clarkshit

In 2016, when healthy, Chris Paul allowed Damian Lillard to shoot 60%.
In 2017 in game 7 against the Jazz Paul shot 32% and in the 4th quarter scored ZERO points. In fact, he only scored ONE bucket in the 2nd half and only had 4 assists to 2 turnovers. His defense was awful aswell. He allowed George Hill to have a good series and often guarded Gordon Hayward who played excellently on offense. The clippers weren't fully healthy but the Jazz were missing Gobert for several games and Hayward for a full game as well.

>responding to larry
>ever

This, especially with Roberson, he's their Rodman. Gotta win win defense instead of praying you out meme chuck the meme chuckers.

If they managed to get Jimmy Butler they'd be my instant favorites to win it all.

didn't the cavs just lose like 20 games in a row?

but of course when the cavs do it it's "hurr regular season", yet when we drop a few games in february everyone freaks out.

uhh sweety, I'm a Cavaliers fan, you can't touch me

nope they just realized there's literally no point in trying during the regular season

It blows my mind how people think houston of all teams is going to knock off the warriors. Their strategy is literally getting in a shootout vs a team with 3 of the best shooters of all time and beating them that way 4 times. There are like 3 teams a could see a case for. but not houston

>still lost
>to fucking portland

I was sad when Butler got picked up by the timberpups. Butler and Westbrook would be awesome, they match each other's energy. Butler and George would make a killer pair too. They're defense would be retarded good and PG is a catch-and-shoot monster whereas Butler is a clutch as fuck iso guy who can also play off ball well.

denver is a better match up for the Warriors anyways

4d chess

Leave the warriors to me.

*yawn* you'll get over it

Friendly reminder the Memeiors have never beaten a hard team in the playoffs. The closest they came was beating the nerf'd version of the Cavs in the Finals and had to add Durant to beat a weaker version of the same team they lost to from the previous year.

>westmakemyteamworse

oh no no no sweety, I'm a Cavaliers fan, you can't touch me

i despise this fucking mutt so much, i am ashamed to be a lakers fan, fuck the busses and earvin johnson, fuck them in the ear.

I wish Kawhi was healthy, I bet with him at full power the Spurs could give them a fight.

this celtics collapse is quite predicable actually
thats what happens when you rely on a rookie and a sf who can't dribble or shoot free throws for so much offense

now that they are playing real teams they are getting exposed

Hopefully they can retool over the All Star break. Also, maybe Tatum's finger will heal fully and he'll be able to shoot well again.

imagine thinking the warriors won't ball up for the playoffs, lmaooo, the rockets/blunder cucks are always so delusional. they're simply coasting and fatigued, this is all kerr's fault for failing on psychological levels, come the playoffs they'll be unstoppable once again.

>my lakeys playing the twolves tomorrow
the all-star break can't come soon enough

The difference being cavs got rid of trash and the warriors being the same as they were.

Celtics have definitely been overachieving, their defense is legit but their offense is bottom 10 in ppg and their assists leader is a power forward averaging 5.4 a game. Kyrie is more of a shooting guard than a point guard and while he's a skilled scorer he isn't the type of guy who can take over a game. For example, he's had 6 games this year where he's scored 35+ and the Celtics still lost 3 of those. That's in line with guys like Bradley Beal (Beal's also had 6 35 point games with 3 Ws). Meanwhile DeRozan's had 8 35 point games this year but the Raptors won 7 of those and Curry's had 6 with 5 wins to show for it.

The Celtics need Hayward back, and for Brown and Tatum to level up.

youtube.com/watch?v=WkXtRcj8JUI

I think people are going to look back on today's warriors and laugh, the same way people look back on the heat today.

If they lose the finals this year then sure
Otherwise they'll end up being ranked as maybe the best dynasty since the bulls

>ranked as maybe the best dynasty since the bulls

>If they lose the finals this year then sure
Guess they'll be an absolute laughingstock when they get bounced in the playoffs

The 99-00 and 08-09 Lakers teams are the only ones that could measure up to the warriors

Also why are you posting 2nd fiddle Kobe instead of Shaq

If they lost before the Finals they'd be a fucking joke, it'd be an absolute shitstorm

quality TV viewing and shitposting

I can't wait. Everyone is gloating saying that the Warriors are going to the Finals again, but I see it differently. I'm not a gambler but I might put down some huge dosh if they go up against OKC or Houston.

what is going on with the jazz, are they legit

>it'd be an absolute shitstorm

It will be 18-1, 2011 NBA Finals and 2014 Brazil vs. Germany again only better

They were shit without Gobert, now that Gobert is back they're reaching their potential, then when Rubio comes back they'll be complete.

This is essentially the same team as last year with Mitchell replacing Hayward and Rubio replacing Hill.

Arguably upgrades.

australia vpn guy pls go

Also during the streak they've played some bad teams and some better teams that were in the middle of slumps. Still impressive to win these games consecutively.

>Al Horford manages to finally score some points
>still lose to the Clops

JUST

Looks like this team will be blown up before the next season starts

they're this year's good guys

Realistically, how far do the Raps make it in the post-season?

Why is Jimmy so good at iso?

youtube.com/watch?v=GHe99ohaDvM

youtube.com/watch?v=Wa9Zh9PeKE4

give him the max magic, idc........Boston did him wrong. fuck boston...

Fuck you and die.

My Jazzies will never lose again.