20 refugees took turns in raping a Swedish woman

20 refugees raped a Swedish woman each on his own turn while others held the woman in place.

Now 5 of these refugees had been brought to the court, others have escaped and are nowhere to be found.

It happened in town of Fittja (almost like fittan which means cunt) in the county of Botkyrkan.

Prosecutor of the case, Swedish woman named Elisabeth Massi Fritzl said "this is terrible case".

One of the refugees in court was 17 year old.
Others were 19.

Refugees were mainly from Somalia.
One of the prosecuted refugees was from a country which no longer exist.

Other urls found in this thread:

friatider.se/fem-invandrare-talas-f-r-gruppv-ldt-kten-i-fittja-dunkade-offrets-huvud-mot-en-trappa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

source: Leisure Times Magazine
friatider.se/fem-invandrare-talas-f-r-gruppv-ldt-kten-i-fittja-dunkade-offrets-huvud-mot-en-trappa

Is it true? I want Finnish girlfriend

Germanics are cucks, what else is new

>One of the prosecuted refugees was from a country which no longer exist.
the catalonians can't keep getting away with this

I think germany needs...

A WALL

Wow Swedish women are that easy?

back to Sup Forums

Back to Somalia

>rape
Let's be honest, it's rarely every rape. It's almost always some slut who regrets the act afterwards and cries muh rape to try and avoid tarnishing her name, because her entire worth boils down to being something to fuck and men don't want the person they fuck fucking someone else behind their back.

Take this to your containment board, with the rest of the tradcon mongrels.

Germany?

A S*mali rushes to the defense of his subhuman co-ethnics

Is this thread bumplocked?

Catalan scum...

looks like it

>refugees
>raped someone

is it an american thing not to know what autosage is

idk about it being American, but what is autosage? do certain words trigger a sage no matter what?

>wh*Tes

ayy lmao

>Niggers rape Swede
>Anyone who talks about it is Sup Forums
stfu

and poland will paid for it?

its good that it wasn't a Turk who did the raping. No Türk should put his dick in the same vagina as 20 other men.