Literally and not figuratively "dindu nuffin"

Press F to pay respect

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vctg0M0vPEI
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/18/i-have-your-back-army-veteran-stands-guard-as-police-officer-pumps-gas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

F...

...uck the pigs.

G

one eye on the streets

one eye on the titties

Do people who have eyes like that see correctly? I can't imagine he would be very good at shooting a gun accurately.

F....

RIP mayne

He had +2 to duel-wielding

F

I notice this with niggers, why they have strabismus so much

Srs if he fixed his teeth and the eyes he would look like proper policeman

F

-3 to ranged attack.

shieeeeeeeet

This dude was clearly bullied by other niggers when he was a kid because of how fucked up his face is which is why he joined PD and was neutral

F

kek
i was gonna post that

Yea it just changes the dominant eye. The one looking at the camera was his looking eye/shootin eye. The other one is just kinda there. He can see out of it but it never focuses unless he looks to the right. Source: asked friend with TWO googley eyes a while back when playing vidya at his place one day.

F

He was one of the few good ones

Did not race mix like most uncle toms and looked like a guy who just wanted to shove his face with food and die a happy fat american.

R.i.p my fat brother

he didn't see it coming

why does my brain assume people with a wonky eye are retarded?

>IF IIIIIIII WAS IN THEIR SKIN
>ID TREEEEAAASURE EVERY INSTANT

Plus he was raising his kid and writing like a proper human being.

>why does my brain assume
because you were the retard all along
t. M. Night Shyamalan

F

my brothers & sisters in blue will avenge your death (along with the other fallen officers) by burying all those niggers in the ground. NEVER SPARK THE CLARKE

F

YOU PIECE OF SHIT YOU MADE ME LAUGH

F
youtu.be/vctg0M0vPEI
This should be addressed ^

underrated

F

>be american
>be dumb
>be fat
>be pig
>get shot

justice

F

I can't imagine the shit he must have taken from the niggers in that town. Niggers are merciless when it comes to make fun of people - and with those eyes... it must have been a rough childhood.

Still he decided to become a cop, to protect people, to help people, to rush towards lethal dangers on the behalf of people he didn't know - and who often hated him. He is a better person than me, I'd say fuck them with a rake.

Poor kid will never know what his father was like.

>be you
>raise your wife's son
>have him beat you up
>have him impregnate your wife
>raise your wife's son's son

if it's anything like my department, the officers there (black & white) will come and check on the kid often and take him out to do fun activities. even when he's graduating high school. they'll remind him what his father was like and the good he did. the goal is to make sure that he doesn't turn "nigger" and possibly become a peace officer to honor his father. i'm not from Baton Rouge, but i believe they are a tight family community. minus the shitbags who believe in BLM/murdering the police, of course.

RIP
Obama's sons claim another victim

f

>another fatherless black was created yesterday
F

A former marine looks at the current events, takes a ride and kills like he did at War.

More @ 9:11

So, what are we doing about this, lads? Anyone bought a KEK statue of solid gold for him?

F ;_;7

F

also kek

F

Holy kek

F

F

All jokes aside on his eyes and teeth or whatever other bullshit you all think is funny. This is sad as fuck, for him and all the other officers that have been killed. Maybe its becaues Im from dallas but I just dont feel right about all of this. Is GHOST right when he says the shit he does on TCR? Fuck everybody's pride. I wonder what his last thoughts were...probably his kid.

Nigger

F

F

I am a huwhite nationalist and this is a tragedy.

F

Shill loser

oh boo hoo a dead nigger cop

Who is this negro

F

F

story

F

google

F

F

Hey fuck you. I'm white and I have strabismus. I grew up dirt poor and didn't have doctors or optics to correct my eyes. However for pictures and whatnot I can focus both eyes on one object, but then I see double and blurry. So since most blacks grow up poor this guy didn't see the eye doctor most likely. However, you can have strabismus and have good vision. Most nigs have good vision and good teeth. This guy was unlucky. But he was hard working enough to actually have a motherfucking job for which I give him props.

not to derail the OP, but this is the kind of stuff that makes things a little more tolerable.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/18/i-have-your-back-army-veteran-stands-guard-as-police-officer-pumps-gas/

F

F

F

F

thanks for informing us what 'strabismus' is.

i know an officer with a hair-lip. he grew a mustache to cover it, but yeah. still went through academy and does his job even with the teasing.

F

>Corporal Jackson, 32, was a 10-year veteran of the Baton Rouge Police Department. He and his wife had a baby in March. The morning after five police officers were killed in Dallas this month, part of the turmoil that spread in the wake of killings by the police in Louisiana and Minnesota, Corporal Jackson, who was black, typed out his thoughts on Facebook. “I swear to God I love this city but I wonder if this city loves me,” he wrote. “In uniform I get nasty hateful looks and out of uniform some consider me a threat.” He added: “Please don’t let hate infect your heart. This city MUST and WILL get better.” Nine days later, Corporal Jackson was dead, just over a month after his 10th anniversary on the Baton Rouge force. He was assigned to the Police Department’s uniform patrol bureau.

>In 2007, Corporal Jackson was among the officers who suffered smoke inhalation while trying to save an infant in an apartment fire. “That man wrote his legacy,” Mr. LeDuff said. “He wrote something his 4-month-old little boy will have for the rest of his life. He will understand fully what his father was, what he stood for and what he was doing when his life was taken.”

F

F

seemed like an ok dude, doing an unpleasant job while raising a family, rest in peace

F

this fucking pic LMAO

F

F

It's very common, but I will tell you, besides from a few indicators, it is very difficult to tell someone's intelligence based on appearance. You also tend to believe that someone is dumb if they look it for fall for confirmation bias thereafter.

F

F

F

How the fuck do they manage to kill one of the only good blacks around? Disgraceful.

Rest in peace you goofy looking, kind hearted fatty.

F

Who put that retard into the uniform. Come on guys it´s not funny anymore.

F

I wish the nig that killed him got taken alive. He deserved to feel this pain.

F

F

Why did they do it?

Gavin Long fired upon police in SELF-DEFENSE.

Gavin Long was simply exercising his 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHT to bear arms and to open carry in the state of Louisiana according to the Law of the land. If you wish to blame him for that, may I remind you that such a right SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

When the police descended upon him in force in response to some citizen's misguided 911 call, he realized that there was a high likelihood that he would be slain, quite likely immediately before he could even say one word. [John Crawford III slaying, Tamir Rice slaying]

He knew that they should they choose to dust him, they do so without fear of repercussion [John Crawford III, Tamir Rice, Freddie Gray, Eric Garner].

That precedent encourages them to take the safest action for themselves, i.e. killing him immediately, then destroying/planting evidence [Walter Scott], "dropping" body cams [Alton Sterling], etc.

Thus as soon as the cop cars roll up it is quite reasonable for him to be IN FEAR FOR HIS LIFE. So, like George Zimmerman, he did nothing wrong -- regardless of the causal dominoes that landed him in this predicament, he now FEARS FOR HIS LIFE and must fight for survival.

How many of you are cucks? How many of you, when set upon by police, would willingly allow yourselves to be slain like a dog? How many of you, in a situation where a cop has a gun to your head and your only recourse is to shoot or be shot, would choose to be shot?

F

>another dead nigger
Justice, the more niggers die until He takes over the better. Hopefully we'll see more niggers killing niggers until the last bastion of white civilization actually gets to a point where it can claim it's white to begin with.

F

I don't want to speak ill of the dead, but if he passed their police physical, emotional and psychological testing, the tests need to be tossed out.

He shouldn't be accepted to do a government job, let a lone for the police, for being a nigger to begin with.

>looking at you the same
lmao

>He was one of the few good ones
First rule of nature: no nigger is a good one. They're not even good as slaves, we just used them because they were and are the least humanly of the humans.

F

youtu.be/DcOcJ6Pr27Q

>I wonder if this city loves me

F

He was a hero, man. I know he looks a little goofy, but it never affected his work.

that's not how 2A works, nigger. go die alone somewhere.