ITT: Celebs you have a new-found respect for

ITT: Celebs you have a new-found respect for

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f40GaoC_pNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why

ive always thought he's just dumb as a brick fuccboi who had eveyrthing in his live handed to him
maybe, its because he is so fucking handsome and >clint's son
that podcast made him look like a really down-to-earth and normal dude

Oh good someone made a thread about this.
I'm watching it right now and Scott seems like....well, there's something off about him. He feels sort of too likeable, and completely different to his father despite looking like the same person except younger.

Which I don't know, that's weird. He seems like a normal, good dude who never would've become a movie star if it wasn't for his pa.

>that part that they talk about cars
>Joe Rogan makes some terrible joke about Scott's girlfriends that they cant drive for shit
>Scott's girlfriend died in a car crash a few years ago

Holy shit

Timestamp?

oh it's brutal

>so irrelevant you have to go on a shitty internet dudebro podcast
Nice career you got there, Scotty

ugh, cant give you one, listened to it on my phone earlier today, but it was somewhere in the first half

it was so fucking awkward

yeah then you watch him on the talk shows and he's a completely different person
I guess that's just what you've gotta do...
I noticed that, I guess they weren't aware of that

He's Clint Eastwood's son.

>shitty internet dudebro podcast

how to spot a reddit refugee

He's an actor now too.

>a celebrity i listened to on my friend simulator acted like a normal person
wow sounds like he deserves everyones deep respectsage

Doesn't he have to be in something big before we consider him a celebrity?

Real Eastwood would've told him to get fucked and walked

Beta Eastwood isn't rough around the edges, just another rich kid

Real Eastwood was a singer and a dancer, for the record. You're confusing his movie persona with who he really is. He is very much a showbusiness guy and always has been. He's an actor.

Wtf joe

I killed Scott Eastwood

he was on Clint Eastwood's dick

thats more than half ot the current celebs accomplished

i just looked it up.

she was a half-black chick and he didn't even go to her funeral or send flowers then he called her dad 2 years later as part of a publicity stunt for a people article.

typical rich douche. i bet he was fucking a new chick within days, if he wasn't already fucking 3 of them when she died.

WTF is joe rogas problem?!?

22:20 is the crash thing

>joe rogan experience

Not gonna make it.

also his friend Paul Walker died in a car crash

JRE is KINO. Nobody can argue with that. He either gets BTFO, or makes himself/the other one look cool/crazy.

Plus Eddie's always there to step in with some words of ultimate wisdom lel It's pure fucking kino.

real eastwood was a rentboy for a jew producer for a good part of 50s and 60s

remember when that alt right guy started to cry and had to get taken away by his minders because he was unable to walk after he lost all blood flow due to his anxiety

Scott is a homosexual with a secret boyfriend though.

Found the low test beta male

its like peewees playhouse

What?

isn't that just a normal day for Sup Forumstards?

wtf I hate joe now

Based Rogan

you'll have to specify which """alt right""" guy since he's had multiple on.

You probably made that up though.

I would want to go on Joe Rogan if I was a celeb, and had a brain/something to talk about. Seems like a good time.

is this like the first good joke joe told in years, and it wasnt even on purpose ?

>joe rogan in charge of research

he just smokes DUDE WEED LMAO before his podcasts, what do you expect

but they refer to her in the present tense...

I'd honestly talk about old PC games if I was a guest. I remember he had a Pro gamer on there, but the conversation wasn't anything about his era.

post the timestamp you useless fags

Are you aware that people can have more than one girlfriend over the course of their lives?

He sounded like a moron. Bragged about being a pilot and then couldnt explain what a knot is.

got sort of awkward in the last 20 mins or so, like he was ready to leave. then at the end, you can hear Scott ask, "officially off?"

no one is going to spoonfeed you, you filthy redditor

>Scott is a homosexual with a secret boyfriend though.

Do you think Joe sucked his dick after the show?

no homo

why is he so qt boys...

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OUT OUT OUT

cringe

I took a break since the more recent Gavin episode. Can you guys recommend me some good ones? Had too many cups of coffee tonight

>I took a break since the more recent Gavin episode
wasnt this like a year ago

>people can have more than one girlfriend over the course of their lives?

how dare he!

Boring, stutters, doesn't produce one coherent insightful sentence, awkwardly tries to "fit in" with dudebros, not especially funny, awkward laugh, 32 year old whose only interesting part of him are "my dad" stories which after the first 4 times becomes cringy to listen to him repeatedly saying "my dad", my dad never has done anything wrong
but the worst of all
>in my family there are no handouts
>imma buy a 300k dollar super car

cam made the joke you fucking liar. i don't even think joe got it. he laughed but it seemed like he didn't get it.

youtube.com/watch?v=f40GaoC_pNk

22min

>Rangers fan

Dropped

this was the crazy part to me. Scott eastwood looks, talks, and acts like he's a teenager, but he's fucking 32 years old. He should have some interesting life stories and experiences, but everything comes back to "muh dad did this one time". I feel bad for him because he obviously was not even around his dad growing up and he has social anxiety and is just trying to live up to his dad's name. He seemed like one of the more awkward guests Joe has had on and at times he would just not talk for 30+ minutes. If this guy wasn't clint eastwood's son he would be shitposting on /r9k/ right now.

Rowdy Yates is that you? I'll watch some Rawhide I think.

He looks like Solid Snake.

Nah. He's a douche.

Why's he reppin my set?

There haven't even been that many episodes since. I recommend the one with Lawrence Krauss for sure, Dan Flores if you're into animal wildlife, Colin Moriarty if you're into internet drama.