Anyone order pizza kino tonight?

Anyone order pizza kino tonight?

That's a good order. I'd get something very similar though I don't get Dominos wings anymore, they've been soggy and gross one too many times.

>not well done option on pizza
you fucked up faggot

>being poor
>cannot make his own pizza
>takes 5minutes

>not making double fired buffalo wings

This isn't Sup Forums - Television & Film, tourist

can you fuck off, reddit?

fuck off retard

When plebs like op start making these threads from his computer and not his phone then maybe I'll consider going to your home site

>retard
I not the one paying top dollar for low quality mass produced shit,since you cannot spare 5 minutes for a pizza,and 10 minutes for some wings

I spent $30 ordering 3 medium pan pizzas from Domino's. One of them, it turned out, tasted like garbage. Don't get the alfredo sauce.

i ate most of a large greek fry and watched youtube and shitposted on Sup Forums and Sup Forums

breddy gud day

>meat on good friday

>medium

yea, i fugged up and forgot it was even friday. i will need to repent soon.

I ordered pizza to my neighbors house again they're across the street and they're really old and me and my friend sit behind my shades and send different pizza places to their house its really funny how upset they get you can tell they are very confused and I don't even think they realize I'm pranking them they thing somethings happening

>robust inspired tomato sauce
Sounds like a fucking MMO drop, what does that mean?

Fuck off pleb nobody cares about your shit food tastes
>Muh memes
Fuck off

I got some Rosemary and Olive Oil Triscuits with some Garlic Goat Cheese, Brie, some roast beef and Red Wine.

Gonna watch 127 Hours in a sec

>tfw 10 points away from a free pizza but too poor to order another to get the free one

am I supposed to be fasting or something?

>pizza

hope you got cheesy bread too

pizza does not take 5 minutes. it takes at least 5 minutes for the dough

Those wings are fucking awful. Inedible, even.

such a reddit opinion

well you could throw a pita pizza together in 5 mins but i agree in general, unless this guy means frozen pizza/wings in which case i guess he would be right, but frozen pizza/wings are garbage

>not ordering 6 for daily quota

They're soggy, too cold, and the sauce is awful. Fight me.

i don't fight redditors

>le homemade pizza better meme

face it, homemade pizza FUCKING SUCKS.

The creamy garlic sauce is pretty good, go with that next time.

>Dominoes
>kino
Why not go to some local pizza joint, they're always better than shitty chain places

local joints don't deliver at 12am

>Domino's
>Getting wings from a pizza joint ever

Enjoy your blown out asshole at 2am

>not enjoying a cheeky 5am hungover diarrhea then going back to bed

>pizza place hot wings
terrible waste of money and tastes horrible.
>domino's
mediocre for the same price as the good places woo

Daily reminder that Uno Pizzeria has the GOAT American pizza and anyone who dislikes deep dish is a VEGAN COMMUNIST FAG