Why can't we get a fucking chance at winning it?

Why can't we get a fucking chance at winning it?

>qatar fc
>we

>emery
>ever winning an important title

Because La Liga and Buyern exist

it's good for football in general that you don't win it

sack that retard Emery

because france is fucking trash full of mohammed's

>mohammed's
mohammed's what lad???

UEFA corrupt fucks don't want oil daddies entering on their turf, their business. You could see it yesterday with PSG getting seven yellows and UEFAdrid one, two red cards forgiven, the foul in the goal, the difference of judgement in penalties... only old friends like Halal Muslim are allowed to have that 'Respect' from the refs that allows you to get far even if your team is lacking in some aspects. Your defense fucking sucks, and your players don't even like each other. You need to be a fucking stomping machine like Barça if you want to fight them. Clubs with no history like City (until Pep arrived, and even so we'll see) and PSG are doomed to fail

At least you can win AFCON.

PSG has loss in its genes

>PSG
>no history

fucking hell, qatar did a good job brainwashing everyone. They won the C2 before it was merged with the C3 to form the europa league, had players like weah, rai , ricardo , ronaldinho, anelka, okocha.

>Mercenary FC
>Not winning
Wonder why

Hire Mourinho

when they changed the based blue with red shirt it morphed into another club

Every big club is a mercenary team retard

>madrid isnt mercenary fc
ayy lmao

>France
>we
>you
>us
>implying

There have few big signings (Ronaldo, Bale), but their main players are either homegrown (Sergio Ramos, Carvajal, Isco) or cheap promising players at the time (Modric, Varane, Casemiro)

desu, Qatar did everything it could to destroy whatever fanbase and culture the club had. changed the logo while the 2002 one was perfect.

In a stadium that was known for having the best ambiance in the country they turned it into a dull english-like venue where players get booed for the simplest shit.

i sincerely hope another club arise in Paris to challenge them. Paris FC looks good.

Madrid is the OG Mercenary FC

>modric was a cheap promising player
>madrids main players are carvajal, ramos and isco
are you high?

>Sergio Ramos
>home-grown
kek

>modric
>cheap
lmao he was very expensive at the time

>They won the C2 before it was merged with the C3

The CWC was the easiest of the three competitions to win. Though considering France's achievements in Europe, that does seem huge.

>had players like weah, rai , ricardo , ronaldinho, anelka, okocha

Weah, Ronaldinho and Anelka saw PSG as a stepping stone (in Dinho's case, also a good opportunity for parties). Rai, Ricardo or Okocha are all literally whos to most people, just like Pauleta.

PSG had some history, but retards trying to pretend it ever had any real prestige outside the country before the sandniggers came along are delusional.

>Pauleta the destroyer of Andorra and Liechtenstein
>literal who
..yeah, your right

one of the first things I did when I got a new pes was to customize psg cause I fucking loved their shirt desins
they are a disgrace now

>These 'homegrown'
kek

>i sincerely hope another club arise in Paris to challenge them. Paris FC looks good.

You mean the club that has an average attendance of around 2 600-2 700? Shithouses like Laval or Grenoble have more, and they're one division below.

>Ramos
>Isco
>homegrown

pick uno

>1990's

good history m8

How come every year when the champions league rolls around, PSG have some useless random in goal?

>When a Frenchie does an absolutely american tier football post
This is why even current Mierdrid rekts you, m13

>Alphonse Areola
>useless random
are you retarded?

Some chink or Arab should buy Lyon or Marseille, it's a guaranteed CL spot every year and the only competition is PSG

Well he sure is useless.

You now remember Monaco in 2004.

Just give up.

>founded in the 70s
>"history"

lmao our U21s have more history than your plastic club

>0 (zero) international caps
The guy is a literal whom. After watching Porto last night I know your standards for goalkeepers are low, but here in the Premier League we demand excellence.

My club had Jan Oblak and Ederson on the goal. I think I know a good goalkeeper when I see one, thanks

>Clubs with no history like City

What a casua, glory hunting child you are. I bet you think teams like Blackpool and Preston have "no history" either.

Nah, most likely you're the kind of person that feel the need to downplay everything because it isn't like the powerhouses of the continent, but i guess since the 20th century such defeatist attitude is rooted in our subconscious
>failpenis
>most probably associating with a yuro club
>thinking his opinion is worth something

Kek, have your team reach the AFC cup's final before talking, kiddo

>Clubs with no history like City and PSG

>another club arise in Paris to challenge them
Already done in the 80s with Matra Racing no one cared. Paris is not a football city.

>Some chink or Arab should buy Lyon or Marseille
Chinks own a stake in Lyon.

>founded in the 70s
PSG is a fusion of two much older clubs.

At the time football in France wasn't as developed as it was now. since 98 it's a whole lot better
The PFC should try to siphon all the disgruntled and disavowed from PSG, not to mention how little they did to advertise themselves in the city.

m8 Real Madrid got forced to remove the cross from their emblem

what the fuck are you talking about, Real is run by the same people you seem to despise so much, nobody likes Arabs tho so yeah I kind of agree

Punishment for last time

The thing is, no one in Paris is going to support a plastic club coming out of nowhere. An investor would rather buy Marseille or even Saint-Étienne, instead of trying to build a second PSG.

The only Parisian club that might have significant support would the Red Star, as it's the club of 93 (most populated department in France, full of Blacks and Arabs who love football... and 93).

itt a bunch of chelsea/city/barca fans call another team an oil club

>Implying Halal is not the OG mercenary club
Wut

this board is full of edgy teenagers who laugh if your club hasn't 100+ years history but don't even know what happend some decades ago..

how the hell can people still root for a club that got bought by muslims?

How can you root for a national team full of Turks?

lookalikes

Based Deutsch bro calling out the sham of modern football / sports. There's literally niggers in my national team - and not even the potato kind.