Absolute madman, he did it again

Absolute madman, he did it again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8jxKYO_ymt0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he doesn't put a dildo in the anus for some extra-motivating stimuli

>the shortest player, Modric, is forced to stand in front of Ronaldo in every single team photo

>earns billions
>famour superstar
>HEIGHT FACE FRAME
>hot wife
>6'2'' masterrace

still insecure beta boy
WHY?

>ramos 1.84 and lightly tip toeing
>kroos 1.83
why do people ever take athlete/famous people stats seriously

Why does he think we can't see his feet? He should wear grass green boots to make it less obvious

Ronaldo is 6'1

I have a friend who's 1.87 (I'm 1.80) and we were chatting a bit about random shit one day when I brought up his height and asked if he's 1.80 while claiming I'm measured 1.7 myself. he immediately blew up and said whatever measurement I got wasn't accurate and that he is properly measured 1.87

tl;dr everyone is insecure about height. even those 8' whatever nba stars that have their stats taken with lifts on and probably get insecure when a bigger lad comes along and they're not numero uno anymore or can't fit in a supercar they like

5'11

He's so weird

Nah he's definitely around a 1.85m or slightly shorter.

he seems 1.77 to me (obv wears lifts in this pic), with iniesta and messi ~1.65

Everyone is fighting a battle you know nothing about. While it seems easy for us to be like "lmao Ronaldo dude you are destroying life on every front why so insecure" it could be anything, hell could have been a taller guy stole the man he was interested in when he was younger. I was thinking about this just yesterday, imagine having the world at your feet and still waking up feeling unhappy like most people do, would it make you hate yourself even more, feel ungrateful for what you've have and have worked so hard for? "I worked my ass off and got everything I worked for, why am I still so unhappy?" Really interesting to me

deep and true
so what can change the nature of a man?

Only an autistic person would notice this

there is nothing wrong with being on the spectrum and many great minds are

Didn't realize having eyesight was a symptom of autism

to be fair he is right, normie scum can't focus on many details at once and probably just check the face of their favourite and rush to twitter to post about it

the virgin messi vs the chad ronaldo
I mean come one what the fuck is that suit messi ?

I dunno I'm a pleb maybe the realisation that the default nature of man is not one of happiness but of struggling towards their chosen objectives

Look at that expression as well. Clearly some sort of personality disorder.

so what happens when you've climbed that last ladder?

there is no last ladder until you die

i like his silly suits tbqh. lad's having fun.

and we're slowly getting to the reason why even billionaire athelets with perfect bodies are not happy

Alpha's don't care about fashion

>ronaldo standing on his toes in every fucking pic

neither do beta autists
>different sides of same coin theory confirmed

big teams should be disbanded and academies regulated to not teach acting anymore
it's the only way to save the sport at this point

Thought this thread was about what Marcelo is grabbing, but apparently it's not

let's take 5 to 10% off over there tsygan dumitru

that's what VAR is for lad

I like that he drapes his arm around Benzema's shoulder rather than his waist too. He's clearly thought about the tiptoeing in advance.

based
hope so

He looks cm 20cm taller than them in this pic.

-5 from lifts, another 3 from better posture and I'm on spot me thinks. and I said ~1.65, maybe messi is only 1.60 and iniesta 1.62

I don't understand how anyone can come on here and defend players like these. Don't you see these clips and think 'this player/team is one of the bad guys, cancerous to the sport'. Are they really marketed to you that successfully that either you don't see this during the game or it doesn't repulse you?

>inb4 everyone does it
Not to nearly the same extent

because they play for teams they like, duhhhh. I defended diego costa too while he was @ chelski

albeit to be fair I still kinda like him and he plays for atleti which fights against the disgusting scum that are muslimdrid and muslimlona

Tourists and (You) addicts.
It's safe to say that you can treat anyone who is supporting RM or Uefalona like a dumb fuck with a double digit IQ. Because they either are exactly that or pretending.

there have been many annoying players over the years but I don't think many can top that disgusting rat faced alba
I can even tolerate ronaldo/marcelo/suarez by comparison. what a fucking prick.

Messi is like 1.68 and Ronaldo is 1.87.
There's no way he is that short

post more serbro I need my mid day rage cup
ye I know I'm just exaggerating for shitpost purpose. but it's true that you can take a few cms off most celebs though

Those who worship divers and cheaters are the same fucking scum as him

Here is a decent recent compilation of his bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=8jxKYO_ymt0

Shit like that is why I stopped bothering and now almost exclusively watch only italian football. Sure, skill level and flashy factor are quite lower but at least it still has some remnants of soul compared to Lelliga and Eplel.

Bundesliga is still oldschool footy but bayern killed all the excitement

I like eplel and bundes relegation battle. laliga only has 2 exciting matchups a year and they're both diving fests. maybe if atleti could bring their muderball up to eleven...

>now almost exclusively watch only italian football
good for you mate, you're a quarter of their audience

Top diving scum:

>Jordi Alba
>Suarez
>Penaldo/Marcelol/Modric/Kroos
>Busquets
>Moses
>Kane/Alli/Sterlel

no neymar and mascherano?

Doesn't matter, I'm at least getting entertained.
Last night I could barely stomach through the first half time of the game and I didn't even bother tuning in for the second half. There were like 50 fouls and bullshit dives, game was interrupted every 20 seconds, that's literally handegg tier in terms of actual football time.

Yeah, both of them also belong on that list

>Kane
He makes sure the ref knows he was fouled but he's never in his life gone down sans contact like the other cunts there. Don't by into the butthurt scouser narrative

sick reference bro