If Sup Forums ever published a book, cartoon, etc what would it be about?

If Sup Forums ever published a book, cartoon, etc what would it be about?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nQiNy1USho4Fv-haPskYdWQ7g8myvmGKfP1L206nrM/
gijinka.blogspot.mx/
youtu.be/PSkxhDaPoBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the jews

Something like this desu

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nQiNy1USho4Fv-haPskYdWQ7g8myvmGKfP1L206nrM/

christ i been out the loop for awhile. nice

>Ebola-chan school nurse
Kek'd, But seriously, this is the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

>lolis
>kissing eachother

This has never happened in real life you degenerate fuck. Girls arent interested in other girls till they hit puberty, but even thats pushing it. You fuckers and your fantasies

We already have one. The Adventures of Christ-Chan.

gijinka.blogspot.mx/

I know it needs polishing but trust me we have great stories ready to be illustrated.

Also if it looks a little tame, we are trying to make this family friendly, where anyone from reddit to tumblr and of all ages can get redpilled in an entertaining fashion.

Hell we even have our site up ready to go : www.commanderandcute.com

just need to publish our first issue

meme magic

im only supporting this if Trump is the hero

No worries on that front, but we will have comedic issues based on him being a spoiled rich one. Hillary is planned to be villain-tier like the BLM trio

first post best post

Lesbianism isnt born?

>implying loli lesbians dont have a market

youtu.be/PSkxhDaPoBM

FUCKING /u/FAGS LEAVE MY GAMES AND ADOLESCENT FEMALE INNOCENCE ALONE REEEEEEEEEEE

its a good game

I came here to post this

just read some of it for the first time. and jesus is it bad

I have a pitch for a movie-
Jason statham or some other bad ass with a British accent (pierce brosnan perhaps) plays a recently retired SAS operative who goes back to his hometown to tend to his dying mother, only to find out its been overrun with muslim "refugees". He discovers an ISIS cell planning an attack and has to take it out singlehandedly because the powers that be are too blinded by political correctness to take action.

Why is she wearing a fedora?

at this point anything dealing with shitting on niggers and muslims would be a great sale, or documenting all the meme magic we have fulfilled through Kek

muh wimmen in the military

id actually read book about Trump eliminating the high prospect competition to get the nomination