feels 80s man

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-36818055
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36818055
youtube.com/watch?v=37iHSwA1SwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice.

GL, James.

If your leader would not go nuclear option under any circumstances then they are not fit for the position.

>Croatia
Why can't we ban people from countries like these?

take a red pill, you delusional chav
she's a lying bitch that will sell you all back into EU-slavery
that is all she is

She is likely nuts.

>bending down to scotcucks
>thatcher

Nah, lad.

She's literally already our best PM in decades

Not a weak, bumbling pussy like Dave or Tony

Why does Britain have the stronkest women?

>Kill 100,000

Surely there are more people than that in Mecca?

>Thatcher
>Back

Not really. There's no reason whatever to believe this other than her sex. She's probably more "one-nation," than Cameron. Kill yourself.

the ugliest, you meant?

Why the fuck would she say no? That's like telling everyone "please nuke us we won't retaliate with nuclear weapons we'll just send a couple rowdy dowdy doos from the SAS with rooty tooty point n shooties and hope it works out for the better aye mate? Cheers"

REAL HOLOGRAPHIC SIMULATED MARGARET THATCHER IS BACK!

Will she trigger article 50 ASAP?

>OH NO, SHE WOULD USE NUCLEAR ARMS IF IT WERE NECESSARY
>DON'T YOU GET IT?! IF SHE HAD TO, SHE WOULD USE NUKES! SCARY!

Those leftist shock headlines are the most self-defeating bullshit. ISIS, nor anyone else, is going to take seriously any nuclear-capable country with a leader too soft to even consider the option. I hope May sticks around a while.

That's well known

But British women are also the only women who seem to make strong leaders

Well she is not going to say no.

>Thatcher
>Good
She sold out England to FOREIGN oil companies.

End of year I reckon

Fuck off Ivan.

Trump and this Brit PM are gonna shit all over your country just like we did inthe 80s.

Hahaha! Fuck you vodka nigger. Might as well just kill yourself now.

>feels 80s man

Implying you NEET dumbfucks were alive then and weren't born in 1996 and never knew JACK about the Iron Lady. Piss off!!

If you were not prepared to retaliate with nukes then there is no point in having nukes

BRING BACK THE UVF, UDA AND UFF.

is it merely procrastination or is there a benefit to waiting/procedural necessity?

>nukes
>feels 80s man
Nukes weren't even invented in the 80s, fucktard!

Not an argument.

What kind of stupid fucking question is that anyway?

This. People were terrified when Trump said he'd "launch a nuke on China if they launched a nuke on us". Liberals don't understand survival or self-defense or self-preservation. They don't care. To them it's all about trendy ideologies and megalomaniac ideas about how to change humanity. Sick fucks.

Doing it quickly would only put Britain in a weak position because any of the remaining cucks could vote to give them the boot, all but forcing them to accept any terms the EU sets. At this rate, they'll have made more trade deals with foreign nations by Christmas than the EU has managed in its entire lousy existence, putting them in a much better position to dictate terms.

Triggering article 50 is like giving surprise anal sex, you have to take it slow but not too slow.

My sides

That statement alone makes her a better prime minister than Jeremy Corbyn could ever be.

Corbyn: "I would never press the nuclear button"

MOMMY
O
M
M
Y

Benefit is that our economy is slowly recovering from the referendum results, so it will be safer to trigger Article 50 when we're a bit more stable. Otherwise, everyone freaks out and it makes things worse, when there's really no need for it to begin with.

Neither were you. Now go sit down

... I hope this is bait.

This. Its a tough job.

It's just posturing. It will never happen, and they know it. Britain has no independent nuclear weapons.

more argie boats to sink?

>Corbyn keeps challenging May
>May finally snaps and demonstrates her willingness to nuke someone
>Nukes Argentina
>Causes dozens of pesos worth of damage

That is the only sensible answer.
There is no point in having nuclear weapons if your policy is to never use them no matter what.
They are weapons of last resort and have prevented direct war between major powers for decades.

It's just posturing. It will never happen, and they know it. Huge waste of money.

This might actually be why they are strong. No one babied the ugly ones. they had to actually grow the fuck up.

>wanting to battle the Russias

Why would we want to fight the Russians fellow Burger? How about deal with the internal Muslim problem instead of sending white men to fight other white men and die in millions in Russia?

We are trying now and doing shit job. Trump will end up having good relations with Russia and this woman may be more practical than the idiots in EU and Washington now, since Russia and UK can actually have good trade deals. Saying that one would use nukes is good since now all sides know they would use it on each other, bringing us back to MAD.

Another Torah Party queer dressed as a woman?

Check the finger ratios to see the truth.

Is the UK really getting trade deals that quickly?

Do you mean because they're stored in Scotland or because you'd need approval from the U.S first?

That image makes no sense user, i don't know why people post it.

Triggering article 50 initiates a two-year deadline for exiting the EU, which means you have to be prepared to negotiate the country's exit, the process of combing through all the legislation from the EU and deciding which bits you want to keep and which bits you want to replace.

Delaying a little bit allows us to formulate what we want to see from our departure and organise a strategy to make it happen before we set the two-year clock on countdown.

Americans bring nothing to this board but stale memes, unexceptional wit and their desperate attempt at cozying up to the Australians, solely because of their well-acknowledged status as humorous shitposters that makes them stand a peg above the rest (lol).

If I have ever seen a dichotomy between quality and rubbish, it has been the comparison between European argumentation, humour and variety of opinion and the American lack thereof.

Whenever I see a thread made by a poster from the US I can already tell where I am headed, and where I will eventually end up. The amount of putrid nonsensicality, but that of predictability, makes me believe everyone who has lived, lives and will live in the States is doomed to a life no better than that of a sitcom; shallow, unambitious and overly characterised by mere caricatures of human emotion.

Oh shit, high T

Phhht...
Just a hundred thousand?
Good thing they'll never ask me that question, they'll try and put me away.

Bitch I am prepared to launch a retaliatory strike that will snuff out the flame of human existence to avenge my nation.

What's the point of even having nukes if you aren't willing to use them when pushed to the wall?

NZ too desu country hasn't been the same since Helen Clark left us

Thanks that metaphor really put it in proper perspective

Expository but lacking anal sex reference

thanks

But the real question is would she shut down the atom?
Well?

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-36818055
>Liam Fox, the new international trade secretary, said he was already "scoping about a dozen free trade deals".

The thing to remember is that you'll soon not be bogged down in getting indolent cunts like France to agree to terms. This shit from Obama about the UK being at the 'back of the queue' for trade deals with the US is hilarious because you've been pushing for a deal with them for the last 30 years and have been blocked by the rest of the EU at every turn.

She's NOT Thatcher. Not even close.

She's completely right here though, it's a last resort and mostly acts as a deterrent but if your enemies doubt your resolve to use it when it comes down to it then it's completely useless. If your leader isn't ready to fight to the last and punch back with all you got then they're not fit to be the leader.

This. A leader must make tough decisions, protecting your citizens over another country's is one of those.

MUMMY 2.0
U
M
M
Y

Basically anyone whos anyone on the world stage wants a deal with us.
Aus, NZ and India have basically thrown themselves at us with Aus basically saying "idgaf about brexit, were family"

She was so based.

In regards to Scottish rebellion: "It seems 58 of the 59 that will vote no, are voting for no jobs in Scotland"

In regards to Labour "Labour these days prefers to defend our enemies than our own nation". The faces and reactions this afternoon were priceless.
BASED AS FUCK.

Diddums

Based.

this

You're a stupid fuck, Pyccкий's and Trump and going to be buddies, not best buddies, but the one where they both admire each other and have respect from afar.

Yes.

Canada, Oz, New Zealand already getting lined up.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36818055

"the whole point of a deterrent is that our enemies need to know that we would be prepared to use it"

Best leader in Europe right now

God save use all

I just went buyed bottle English gin

Don't be so harsh, all those roids have been rough on him. I'm sure he'll calm down after he gets to sit down, relax, and watch all the other countries compete in Rio.

>they fell for the woman meme

DID YOU FUCKS LEARN NOTHING FROM OUR MISERY?

I would've gone further and straight up told them "Let this be a warning to the nations of the world: if Britain is to fall then the world goes with her."

Then again, this among other things is why no one will elect me anyway.

Germany has never had a decent woman leader. The UK is different.

British women aren't as mental as German women

>who is based Thatcher?

corbyn is based for saying no nukes ever

yeah let's kill everyone in iraq and syria and afghanistan

because, you know, that would totally change all of the homegrown terrorism that is happening from natural citizens

>san bernadino
>france (both of them)
>belgium
>orlando
>texas

they are all homegrown you stupid ignorant fucks

>defending your country is an 80's thing
Come on Britain, really?

>tfw The Commonwealth is coming to our aid.

Gawd bless 'em.

New pasta?

Get article 50 quickly before we turn into even more of a meme country. That "unwanted attention" being a hate crime was embarrassing.

Dearest Broatian,
Went to Split for a couple of days on business. Karlovacko Crno is breddy good/10.
t. Amerilard

see

We celebrated Brexit. Maybe not our pm but no one likes him anyway. His head is so far up Obama's ass he can't see/hear us anymore. Trade deals with UK will be good for our economy, especially with the way China has been acting. They have too much control over us with the trade deals and are threatening our economy because we don't want their shoddy steal anymore

>Those fucking safety goggles on Amber Rudd
Pisses me off more than her opinions t.b.h

>Causes dozens of pesos worth of damage

>protecting your citizens
>by committing suicide
lol ok

Damn, do you think she'll defend the Rotherham rapists, too? Then the Iron Lady will surely be back.

She's right in that we should send a clear message that we will now escalate tensions and simulate an extermination scenario, and we're prepared to kill millions in order to let them know they won't prevail their millennia old conquests. There's too many classes of islamic beliefs that those among them whom are violent will be evidently more dominant, many statements turn out to be contradictory when it comes to 'real islam', because there's no such thing and anybody can state so, mental illness.

>bomb capital of riyadh and their clerics

THIS

In spades.

Being the biggest export market for the EU, we hold literally all of the bargaining chips.
We will get all of our new trade relationships agreed in principle, in full knowledge that those relationships will be able to replace the (very slim) benefits in place.

Then we will trigger A50 and sign those agreements in law the next fucking day.

The EU was only convenient for us because it stunted the growth of our continental 'friends'.

Perfidious Albion strikes again.

Vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=37iHSwA1SwE

NUKE ISRAEL

I agree with you. God preserve us.

I just bought some Lamb's Royal Navy Rum.

>nuking the shit out of a threatening country is suicide
The US seems alive to me.

>tfw NZ/UK and AUS twinned universities
>tfw getting blind drunk on both sides of the planet AND inventing all the good shit.

>mfw every remainer I know was posting this on facebook saying "LOL" as if they had any idea what any of it meant

>i don't know how MAD works