Is this good acting on the decoy's part?

is this good acting on the decoy's part?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YgFyi74DVjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

aiding and abetting his dick

do you think Hansen boinked any of the decoys?

she a qt desu

Do you guys think she got shit for that? Maybe Hansen had to give her a private lesson.

I feel really bad for those guys. I mean I personally have spent about a decade with the desire to fuck teenage girls. I would never actually do it but to these guys they're about to live the dream. They're about to run out onto the field at the Super Bowl. They're about to beat Daigo in Street Fighter at EVO. And the sadistic fucks who put this torture room together even taunt their quivering pedo dicks with an irl qt who looks like jb and have her do a fuckin lip bite move like that before going to get her bathing suit on or some shit. The guys must be about ready to cum in their shorts before Chris Hanson comes out and destroys the universe for them. Fuck that shit, man.

A good post, I laughed. But you need about 2-3 more NFL, Daigo, etc. type allusions with some more flourish for a really authentic and true to form "black facebook post" format.

Daigo is a good comparison. I imagine seeing Hansen walk out is crushing, every step he takes towards you another thunder kick blocked.
You were in, you had played it perfectly, only to see it fall apart right before your eyes and there's literally nothing you can do about it.

I can't help but feel like this show is scummy as fuck. I know this is wrong and illegal and ultimately an adult's responsibility to not fuck a teenager, but come on, let's not pretend like 13/14 range girls aren't hot as fuck, and they're basically just baiting the most desperate, sad men into the trap, slowly nudging them to ruin their lives, on camera.

looks like britney spears

if the high point of your life is getting to bang a teenager, you are absolutely pathetic

Just imagine how this guy felt.

Literally seconds away from the love of his grotesque life and then it turns out she never existed to begin with and you're mocked not only on live tv but in perpetuity.

someone post a link to the video, please

I WANA FUG

this. obviously they're breaking the law but this shit feels cruel and unusual.

That's why the cops aren't allowed to do it. It's called entrapment.

How it would go down if he caught you guys?
That's how it would be with me:

I knew it was a trap and i had a gun with me, i tell him he will never destroy a family again (Like he did with my father), and i shoot him in the eyes.
This starts playing while I get shot by the cops:
youtu.be/YgFyi74DVjc

yeah? well how do you think Chris Hansen gets off
Hes probably cumming in his shorts every time he walks out for the interrogation he always has a smug little smile just sitting in the corner of his face

I dn, they're still young and stupid at 17/18, just fuck em then.

what should the high point of a person's life be, mr. righteous? getting a fat bonus check from mr. silverstein?

have you seen the pics they use?

This. A potentially good meme response but it needs to be refined

sounds like kino, user

Birth of children, marriage, starting your own business, making your parents proud, helping other people, etc. I know this is 4chin, but you do know you're just supposed to fuck 15 year olds when you're also 15.

>blah blah blah I'm a massive normalfag
go directly to reddit

he was in a southern state too and they don't joke around with these crimes.

in CA or NY you get like probation or a year in county tops but i think he had CP on his computer too so he got like 5 or 6 years in state prison and lifetime sex offender registration.

something less retarded

you're not your dick and you're not some 15 year girls pussy youre a man with a name and you had a vision of your older self when you were a child is that really what you pictured?

>Birth of children, marriage, starting your own business, making your parents proud, helping other people

i want to do that with the 15 year old i fuck

cops are allowed to do it. why the fuck are idiots like you in every one of these threads?

it's only entrapment if the girl contacts the guy first and offers them sex. in nearly every one of these instances, the girl gets contacted first by the guy and the guy steers the conversation towards sex. if he never mentions sex it's not a crime basically, like that tutor who got off with only marijuana charges on hansen v. predator because he never explicitly talked about having sex with her.

there's a dude that lives on my parent's street who did 3 years in prison for getting caught in a sting operation on yahoo chat like 8 years ago and that was just some random police officer in a bumblefuck pennsylvania town.

same goes for a kid that went to my HS. he was on some chat service and a cop in VA caught him trying to masturbate for a "14 year old girl" and he is now in prison as well.

>Let's not pretend 13/14 year old girls aren't hot as fuck
They aren't. They're still growing into their bodies and as a result look like a weird cross between an adult and a child. Not to mention they're dumb as bricks.
I can at least understand the argument of ambiguity with 16/17 year olds. Most girls are pretty much finished developing around that age so the only difference between them and 18 year olds is the school they go to.
18 year olds however, are pretty much peak narcissism. Constant validation from desperate betas trying to lose their virginity before 20, peak looks as the makeup hasn't taken a toll on their body yet, nor has the alcohol (although some have already been hit by that truck)
So all in all, my point is that 13/14 year olds aren't hot as fuck.

no, he had his hot 19 year old secretary

hence why he was fired and got divorced

reminder hansen has never and will never target people sexually attracted to prepubescent or even adolescent children, but losers desperate for any sort of intimacy

youtube.com/watch?v=hpMMXiuren4
>The decoy didn't say it back
He was so in love he didn't notice the warning signs.

>implying this show wasn't completely staged

>live your entire life an outcast, a crippled monstrosity
>one girl shows interest in you
>you know it's fake, it has to be fake, it's going to get you in jail
>but that 1% chance that it isn't is worth taking because your life is such shit that it literally can't get any worse

so staged a person killed themselves because of it

Reddit: the post

>Wearing a Bluetooth
He got what was coming to him

>fake news

that's because no retard would ever believe a 10 year old girl would be alone at her house for an entire weekend.

they fucking stopped airing the shows because of that guy you retard. people like you amaze me.

how does that contradict his point

that dude was married

his point was that chris hansen never targeted legit pedophiles.

my point is that with the way that show was structured with luring them to the "girl's" house saying her parents were away for the weekend that would be impossible with anyone under 13 or 14 years old.

and how does that do anything but support his point?

the dustin dude with cerebral palsy was not married

oh you mean, he WAS married, yeah, it said he was divorced.

can't imagine the girl that actually married him though.

considering how the laws being exploited are written to criminalize sending text over the internet to an entity a perpetrator thinks is a minor, the only reason they don't go after actual pedophiles (your words) is because (incoming: your argument) it would be harder to get them on camera and humiliate them.

>DDUE PEDOPHILES ARE THE REAAAAAAL VICTIMS HERE

Holy shit the delusion.

shes qt, but she is a terrible actor, when she's baiting them in its so awkward, and i just dont believe it on bit i actualy cringe, atleast the kids before where much better and more relaxed and alot better actors then her, i think they only picked her becuase shes a cute looking young girl, not becuase of her acting which is very apparent

she was apparently pretty normal, as she divorced him when he started turning into a pervert.

ok, clearly you're the guy that made that post. not sure why you're talking in 3rd person, but whatever.

he didn't really make a point. he just made it seem like chris hansen was somehow dishonest for never targeting legit pedophiles, when in reality it would not be feasible to do that with the way the show was formatted. jesus christ.

it's a fucking tv show.

if you never actually see anyone on tv there's no TV show.

my god you people are fucking retarded.

looks like my cousin

correction: they're the only victims in a hansen style sting.

>schadenfreude is okay because its tv!

case: rested

thanks for making it for me.

see

>considering how the laws being exploited are written to criminalize sending text over the internet to an entity a perpetrator thinks is a minor

That's not "exploitation of the law", cuck. That's just the law.

yeah my little girl needs some cum... yeaaah my little girl needs some cumm... thats sa girl... thats a girl... yeeah some sweet cream mmmm

I assume he meant the laws being exploited for commercial entertainment. Theres obviously nothing exploitative about locking up sexual predators.

I almost feel bad for these guy's, but then when I'm seeing and reading through the chats, it seems to go away from how fucking...retarded or weird they talk. Like they can't speak and converse like a normal human and speak in broken language, and say extremely perverted things that would make you punch them if they said that in real life, even if targeted at nobody in particular.

I'm trying to pinpoint what I'm trying to say, but the best I can basically surmise is that their language is fucking weird and disgusting.

You're driving down the road, nervously looking for the house number.

>"It's going to happen. It's FINALLY going to happen!"

You've known the love of nothing but your right hand for years. You've resisted acting upon your desires because society has screamed what a perv men like you are, but the desires just WOULDN'T go away. Nothing "normal" could satisfy them. You wanted it so badly that some nights you just want to cry yourself to sleep...

But, tonight? My God, tonight is REAL. No fantasy. You're in the car, and you're making this HAPPEN. The one thing you've wanted the most is about to come true. It's been a long time. A really fucking long time. And then you see the house number.

>"Should I do this?"

You circle around the block once more just to get up the courage. Your heart is racing. Your mouth is dry, and your palms sweaty. You could turn around and head home...but, no. It's time to ACT.

You pull into the driveway. Grab the Mike's Hard Lemonade, the Trojans, and the box of chocolates. Oh, dear God...your moment has finally arrived.

There's a chill in the air as you walk up the driveway. Feels good...reminds you of Halloween night as a child. Back before the world got so complicated. Then you place a finger on the doorbell...and press it down. No going back now.

>"Hello!" smiles the cutest girl who's ever made eye contact with you. Oh. My. God. She's gorgeous. And this girl leading you into the kitchen is about to be naked in your arms. It's all too much to comprehend. You can't help but grin as she runs off to freshen up.

>"Thank God I didn't turn around," you tell yourself with relief. "Thank--"

"You mind explaining what you're DOING here?" asks the unexpected middle-aged man entering the room from behind a corner.

In a moment...in mere seconds...you've gone from on top of the world to the stark, cold-scrotum realization that life as you know it is over. Everyone you know will hear about your arrest. They'll know what you are.

>50+ posts
>No "me my mommy and my daddy"

35 going on 13 kino right there

>i'd feel sorry for these intensely socially isolated people if their behavior wasn't so symptomatic of intense social isolation

... kay

Is the Fedora episode out yet

>Can I see your ID to verify that you are indeed underage?

I don't know, it seems (to me) more reflective of normie speak, and it's hard to feel sympathy for that.

Joke's on you. I'm left handed.

The asian was deliciously evil. You could tell she thoroughly enjoyed snaring those fucks.

you mean reflective of how people who've been subject to intense social isolation think "normies" speak, right?

>marriage
>living to impress your parents
the key to sadness

boinked?

That shot of him walking up to the stars as the decoy stands on the porch is kino