last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12749648
tvaddons.ag/upgrade-kodi-krypton/
bbcamerica.com/shows/doctor-who
space.ca/show/doctor-who/
youtu.be/HszKpXuSdyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OK so I was having an argument with a friend the other day about which Doctor is better out of Tennant and Smith. She insisted that Smith was despite the fact that she has never seen Series 1,2,3 and 4. She also claims Dr Who to be her favourite show.

Let's settle this debate once and for all . . . .

strawpoll.me/12749648

It isnt funny and you should leaves with baits like that

>2005 was 12 years ago
>2007 was 10 years ago
>2010 was 7 years ago
>2013 was 4 years ago

what the fuck

>2015 was 4.5 billion years ago

>tfw last bit of quiet /who/ until on season shitposting begins in full force

I-I don't think I'm ready gang. We've been on hiatus for so long, I don't think I fully remember how bad it can get

Half a day until /who/ is kill.

>why is the companion a gay black, fucking moffat pandering again
>who's this unfunny alopecia ridden ballbag
>why isn't capaldi funny, the show isn't fun anymore

I know I'm probably going to be memed and shitposted to death for asking this, but I come to you Sup Forums because I am curious.

I am interested in maybe beginning to watch the show. However I cannot seem to find it anywhere online. I'm not currently in a position to torrent anything. Is there anywhere I can watch it in at least 720p?

Thanks in advance.

Say what you will about the man, he's aged amazingly well.

So instead of the usual off series shitposting?

it's on netflix, do you have netflix?
I'm not familiar with most streaming sites, as I usually torrent so that's all I can give you

Is it back on netflix? I googled for netflix and it said it had been removed.

Dailymotion.com
Start with "An Unearthly Child"

Thats netfucks do not use netflix it is nonfree software

It's already started, but it's only going to get worse. I usually disappear during on-season so I can't really remember what it's like either.

Netflix has booted it of their service in America. It's an Amazon Prime exclusive now.

I wouldn't bother watching the first 4 series in 720, they weren't filmed in HD until around 2009. My recommendation would be Daily Motion or other streaming services.

This also applies to amazon prime do not use it

If you're in america it's on amazon prime
if you're anywhere else it's probably on netflix

It's on Netflix in most of Europe.

In the US, it's on Amazon Prime instead.

If you want pirate streaming sites, and you don't know anything about pirate streaming sites, the easiest way to watch them without huge amounts of arse-pain is to use a front-end, like the Exodus add-on for Kodi.

Follow the instructions at tvaddons.ag/upgrade-kodi-krypton/ (but skip Part 1, unless you have an old copy of Kodi/XMBC/etc. lying around, and Part 7).

I know it's a pain to get started, but once it's up and running, it's dead easy to find and watch almost anything, in HD.

>Only two years younger than Capaldi

I'm in NZ so idk about your country but we've got it all on netflix
All of new who that is, not anything classic or the movie

There's a difference. The sheer volume of new users and normies and casual fans flooding the general and sticking around after the live threads makes it a whole different beast altogether

thanks anons

He's 4,500,000,057? Well then, he looks pretty good for his age too.

Most of Classic Who used to be on Hulu in America, but that's gone too.

For the classic show, use either Dailymotion, or get some of the DVDS if you can afford them. The DVDs are actually really high quality and have extensive features that are well worth the money.

Mcgann looks good for his age.

I'm not really sure why people say Capaldi looks so young. If anything, he actually looks older than he really is.

What time does it air?

3pm tomorrow

I agree, but I think he wears his age really well.

If you're in the UK, or want to watch on of those live-BBC1-streaming-abroad sites, it's on at 19:20 BST.

If you're somewhere else, look at the official website for your country's station, bbcamerica.com/shows/doctor-who or space.ca/show/doctor-who/ or whatever.

Oh yeah, definitely. Old suits him.

there's a countdown on combom

how does it feel now that you no longer have the most embarrassing discovered youtube channel?

>The DVDs are actually really high quality and have extensive features that are well worth the money.
Yeah but you'd have to buy a fuckload of them to watch the whole series, they don't even sell full season boxsets afaik. I wouldn't say it's a good way to get into the show.

>tfw /who/ will never discover my embarrassing youtube channel and meme the hell out of it

I believe it's rather average thanks

Well, they do sell a few boxsets of specific seasons. But no, you can't just buy 26 season boxset to get the whole collection.

I just said some of the DVDs, just some of the significant or important serials.

Then man up and link it.

>tfw posted your channel on /who/ before and it wasn't memed because it wasn't funny or autistic enough

No. If /who/ finds it, I want it to be discovered naturally.

Mine is pretty autistic.

that's true, it's definitely more of a collectors thing for fans.
I only have one classic who serial on DVD

Did I miss something? who posted their youtube?

Referring to the recent wikiafrog/MrSinxist drama. Someone started tripping with the same name they use on youtube, channel discovered, videos meme'd and mocked.

He-he-hey fuck urp! Fuck you buddy no one wants you around belch! Not even stupid games that barely live up to what they are based on

Looking at you yooka laylee

How would we know it's yours?
Give us a clue

It has at least one Doctor Who related video with /who/ memes in it.

>this post

Jesus christ

Heh hey you dont know what your taling about im fine its everyone else thats the problem

Alright boys, we're getting close now, hours away. This is your final reminder: Kill the Hype. It'll only lead to disappointment.

NO, user. IT'LL BE DIFFERENT THIS TIME, I CAN FEEL IT.

Didn't take into account the live load when constructing those supports

>tfw we will never, ever learn

Red Capaldman.

Blue Capaldman.

I WAS THE GUY WHO MADE THAT "NEVER HYPE AGAIN" PIC THE GUY IS HOLDING, BUT I CHANGED MY MIND. IT'S OKAY TO HYPE SOMETIMES AND SERIES 10 IS LEGITIMATELY LOOKING TO BE GOATER THAN GOAT.

YOU'RE A SQUID NOW

Stop please we're only gonna end up getting hurt again. Only one more series on Moff's wild ride and I don't think I can take it

REMINDER GOAT CLIPS

youtu.be/HszKpXuSdyQ

I guarantee that this will not be another spotty season with one brilliant story failing to make up for multiple horrid ones. This is truly the beginning of a new platinum age. That Hitchhikers Guide radio thing had some pretty cynical humour, so I'll bet that Adams fellow is going to be just the man to temper Williams' happy light-heartedness. Plus, Daleks in the first story, and the last one sounds absolutely brilliant and chock full of deep lore. What could possibly go wrong?

11 HOURS LEFT

What do I do in the next 11 hours, /who/

You could call this the Eleventh Hour by Steven Moffat.

>"but-they're-made-of-wood"

Desu I was worried when Pearl was cast but she honestly looks like she's gonna be great, seems like good chemistry with Capaldi and good actor, not to mention CUTE!

Play the original doom
Play the witcher 2 or 3
Jack off
Um sleep
There is lots of things to do before watching a 45 minute television show

Remember "IT LOOKS LIKE A KITCHEN!" comes after. So unnatural, who the fuck says that when entering a time machine for the first time

S10 is already my favourite season

I've always assumed there would be a followup line where she explains the similarities. Doubt she'll just yell that it looks like a kitchen and then move on.

Anyone else torrenting it because shitty time zones? First thing I'll do when I wake up in 16 hours

FARK OFF SIMMPOSTERS

It doesn't even remotely look like a kitchen anyway.

What kitchens is she seeing? Jesus

>tfw soon we'll have fresh pics of Simm

Let's talk about our feelings
I feel like the last year and a half of my life have been really monotonous
Might be for the lack of Who

Bill feels different in this clip compared to the first clip she feels more normal here

>fresh pics of Simm
I read that as Fresh prince of Simm

Have they announced a new doctor yet? Is it rick sanchez?

It is indeed rick sanchez.

Who the fark is Rick Sanchez? Your gardener?

>we haven't had a companion introduction in 4 years

Why did no one tell me Tom Baker and Capaldi starred together in Selling Hitler?

Also who else thinks Jonathan Pryce could still be a great Doctor?

Who the fuck actually watches all of these clips?
Why don't you go into every episode as blind as possible? If you're going "oh I saw this bit before" every couple minutes it's distracting as fuck and actively destroys the experience of the narrative

Ua thanks to your faggots and your sweater puppies bullshit

Not our fault you're a ravioli.

Does regeneration work if the doctos head has been cut off?

Heres a rare cyberman picture. cheer up

Now this is a story all about how
My life got flipped, turned upside down
I'd like to take a minute, just settle right in
I'll tell you how I became the Prince of Simm

In the House of Oakdown, born and raised
In the fields near my estate I spent most of my days
Chillin' out, maxin', relaxin' all cool
And drinkin' with Shobogans outside of the school

Then a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I killed one little bully (or maybe my friend did)
And then Death showed up and said "You're my Champion, kid"

GUYS I HAVE MY DRIVING LICENCE

SUICIDE CANCELLED

THIS IS ALL THANKS TO SERIES 10

BASED CAPALDI

BASED MACKIE

BASED MOFFAT

I read this to the beat in will amithes voice

I am ashamed of myself beyond any belief

I'm not sure whether it would be worse to read it in Will Smith's voice, John Simm's, or Geoffrey Beevers'.

So you'd better try it all three ways.

What about when the series ends?

No. NuWho has shown that regeneration is a shit ability that even a Quasimodo lookalike can do better than just by inserting random alien robo tech directly to the forehead.

Does this rustle your jimmies, Moffags?

Gotta love people who are so angry that they miss the obvious jokes to make their insults actually funny.

Good job, user.