youtube.com/watch?v=LA3h0FXVDFg
youtube.com/watch?v=ookGv44MMd4
youtube.com/watch?v=D4MQZ-C2xZE
youtube.com/watch?v=_7o8Rxy8w6w
youtube.com/watch?v=zb-ZAkpRJdw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm with you, Punisher of Pasta!

It's possible for Atalanta to beat BVB.

If there has ever been an easier chance for them to beat them in general, it's now. Napoli have the toughest task, it depends on whether Sarri will take it seriously.

1-2
1-1
0-3
2-4

>it depends on whether Sarri will take it seriously
He won't. It's already sure that Mertens won't play and he will 99% make as big of a turnover as he can.
Not to mention that he complained again as well yesterday about the Lega being inappropriate and EL being basically an useless competition

That's the right mentality tbf. Sarri knows that whether or not he wins the EL they will be in CL next year and looking for short term glory in Europe is not the best thing for Napoli, especially since Napoli doesn't have much much pressure to do so compared to even Milan.

They aren't broke, they're doing well in the league and they actually have decent players compared to the rest of the league and great tactics imo. Winning the league this year then doing it a again along with the cup should be his short term goals because investors and potential prospective players will then take notice.

From there, anything is possible as long as De Laurentis doesn't become even more of a cheap Jew.

Give your energy to /our guy/
youtube.com/watch?v=LA3h0FXVDFg

It all comes down to risking serious injuries in a european crapshot competition nobody gives a fuck about. It's not a winner's mentality but I can see his angle.

Also, Icardi most likely missing the Genoa game too.

Reminder after choking yet another CL final in 2015, Juve decided to spend over 70 million on the biggest final choker in football in hopes of ending it. Foolish beyond words.

This is /ourguy/
youtube.com/watch?v=ookGv44MMd4

>Serie A's completely dominant team isn't even better than the Premier League's 5th best team
kek

he scored two last night though

Someone post that webm of girl wearing juve jersey and her name plz.

Juve fucked up because they got cocky. If you don't think they were dominating the first 10 minutes, then you're definitely an inbred from some glen somewhere.

And when he had the chance to kill the game he choked.

round isnt even over yet
juventus went up 2-0 against bayern after drawing 2-2 at home a bunch of years ago under allegri

So he scored two and missed two, but where was the rest of the team? If it's only the forward doing all the job you can't really blame him

This. Juve would have won 5-1 if they had based Paulo.

Wtf. Show girlcock or don't post at all.

grazie mile frat

>Shamelessly showing face
Western women are ruined. Liberal dogs who will fuck refugees and show their asshole on cam because they are 'body positive XD' ''progressives''.

Tots have been the top EPL team over a several year period and are basically a game off 2nd place..Also have a better manager IMO. Not a surprising result.

Also 2-2 isn't a bad result for Juve going there. They'll have to come to play.

dybala and matuidi will come back
no reason to think its over
protip: thats not a woman

Ja, I know. Here's to demolishing the gay ass chicken team at their home "stadium"! Salut!

>vaginas have no bulge when wearing skin tight pants
virgin pls

Dumb bong, the bulge goes up to the hips. What pussies have lips that thick that go up that high?

thats a webm from the trans part of chaturbate idiot

>plays like shit
DAI VA BENE
>risks and struggles
HALMA
>finally concedes
HALMA HALMAAAAAAA
>keeps playing like shit
>chiellini passes the ball out of the stadium
USIAMO LA TESTAAAAAAAAAAH
>higuain equalizes
DAI DAI DAI
>mandzukic scores
>warms sturato up
DAIIII
>risks again
>throws coat away
COME A CARPI PUTTANA MAIALAAAAAAAH
>cuadrado scores 3-1 in a counter
>in the post game interviews
"Bisogna fare i homplimenti ai ragazzi che hanno messo in hampo una prestazione importante contro un avversario importante"

>the right mentality for Napoli is to not win titles
It's not as if you would win it to begin with. Atletico would fucking steamroll you.

For me, it's Pasta Con Tonno
youtube.com/watch?v=D4MQZ-C2xZE

Let's do this boys
youtube.com/watch?v=_7o8Rxy8w6w

Easy peezy. Doesn't even need to be discussed.

GdS says Cutrone will play today again, so no hope for Silva even in EL now.

youtube.com/watch?v=zb-ZAkpRJdw

Is he right?

Screw him
We might not reach 4th place so we have to go all in with EL

What a big clit

was the jewe guy fouled before the first goal? I can't find a decent source

Higuain was offside on the 1-0 so it really doesn't matter

was he? I thought both piggy and arry were onside

also, the freekick before the second goal was very harsh and the pacy black man should have been off, but jewe was awarded 2 pens so no refball implied

Ludogorets (4-2-3-1): Renan; Cicinho, Moti, Plastun, Sasha; Abel, Dyakov; Misidjan, Marcelinho, Lukoku; Swierczok. All. Dimitrov
>Milan (4-3-3): G. Donnarumma; Abate, Bonucci, Romagnoli, Calabria; Kessiè, Biglia, Bonaventura; Suso, Cutrone, Calhanoglu. All. Gattuso

Borussia Dortmund (4-2-3-1): Burki; Piszczek, Sokratis, Toprak, Toljan; Weigl, Castro; Pulisic, Reus, Schurrle; Batshuayi
>Atalanta (3-4-1-2): Berisha; Toloi, Caldara, Masiello; Hateboer, Freuler, De Roon, Spinazzola; Cristante; Ilicic, Gomez

Italian olympics-fu to help our teams

>Calabria on left again

what are we watching?

el papu gomez

Atalanta obviously

Need advice lads, thinking about putting my house on Inter and Atalanta both to win in the league this weekend, do you fancy their chances?

Inter hasn't won against Genoa since 2011 in this fixture in the season. They will most likely destroy them now but... stats are stats.

>38 EUR monthly subscription stream service shows all competitions except Europa League

kill me please lads

Are Napoli going to take this match seriously?

Primavera kid is in the squad instead of Mertens. That's all you need to know.

Balo on fire

Abata should kill himself desu

Is he the best player in Ligue UHH right now?

Yes.

The fact that Italy chose shitty players like Belotti and old slow Buffon over an in form Balo at the best age is the reason they deserve to get eliminated by sweden

>Have EPLel
>Have Ligue Uhn
>Have Serie A
>Have CL
But no no no, EL is on the Bundesliga/Eredivisie channels

Can /ourpapu/ do it?

FUG

>Lukoki
Is that a Chinese Lukaku knock-off?

rip

>Cutrons scored again
rip in piss Fabrizio de André Silva

the new Inzaghi la

the new Pietro Paolo Virdis la

Napoli: Reina, Koulibaly, Tonelli, Maggio, Hysaj, Hamsik, Zielinski, Rog, Diawara, Ounas, Callejon
>Lipsia: Gulácsi, Orban, Upamecano, Sabitzer, Keïta, Poulsen, Werner, Klostermann, Bruma, Laimer, Kampl

FCSB: Vlad, Benzar, Pintilii, Nedelcu, Gnohéré, Tănase , Budescu, Morais, Planić, Găman, Man
>Lazio: Strakosha, Lukaku, Bastos, Luis Felipe, Caceres, Basta, Lucas Leiva, Murgia, Milinkovic-Savic, Nani, Caicedo

Cutrone's goal

Sarri still is playing a bunch of his starting 11, interresting

ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC ILICIC

>virgin pls
>is blind or has never seen a vagina
kek

epic

DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA DEA

guessed the first
now i need a goal from ludogorets
come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

>betting on Italian football

Oh well :^)

Kek

Is la Dea the only team able to unite the whole Italy?

Well look who's back in training

If that doesn't work, maybe try Dorodea

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
*inhales*
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IT'S NOT FAIR

>papoop

*braps happily skiing towards the sunset*

Luckily for Napolisti. RBL is on 3/4 serious about this match.

Please watch Copenhagen - Atletico

>tfw no thicccc Italian gf

streaming a bunch of the matches:
streams.notahoneypot.me
have 30 euros on napoli, think the odds reflect that people took a bit too seriously sarri's comments that EL isn't as important

What's with the empty stadium at Napoli? Pretty embarrassing

Do Napoli have no fans?

no one cares about el
they will throw both matches to concentrate on scudeto

>rotated squad
>no fans

Fuck this I'm watching Lyon

They all went in Turin to support Tottenham

Best Milan match of the season.

>doesn't want to watch Ounar, Diawara, Rog-all big talents-play a relatively big team in Europe.

Jej

top lel

Toppu Kekku

>fans never turn up
>o' fatturat wuagliòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòòò

t. Rubentino apolide senza identità

>lazio

>Serie """"""""""""""""""""A""""""""""""""""""""

hopefully we fall under france in the ranking
italy doesnt deserve more than two europa spots

i want lazio to win because their fans are cool facists who sing mussolini songs while romanian fans are dirty gipsies thank you

>tfw 6-4-0 is now finally possible