Srsly tho. Can they do it? Real had a very good day considering their previous appearances

Srsly tho. Can they do it? Real had a very good day considering their previous appearances.
Apart from a Cristiano missed 1on1 with Areola, PSG were dominating till 2-1, when their mentality obviously broke.
Having Neymar on a good day and obv Emery not losing the match on purpose could have the score reversed.
Do you guys think they have realistic chances of doing it? Im not asking if they will. We probably know the answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NtkZVru6_No
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no they lack the midfield quality and emery is clueless at this level.

how can he honestly see mbappe nonexistent in whole match and sub cavani off? Is he maybe forced to keep him in due to contract ?

Reals' defending erased Cavani and Mbappe from the pitch. And then Asensio came on. Attitude had nothing to do with it

does it matter? Liverpool and City are looking invincible

Hope they concede early on and then win 4-1

because he doesn't manage the team, the players do. He doesn't have the command of someone like mouyes or pep

No
I don't think they're a team that really have the mentality to overturn a 3-1 against Real Madrid and take it to them.
It's a big ask and it's not like their performance inspired confidence. PSG aren't really a big club

they can, but difficult with that defense

Against Basel and Porto ? rofl

>basel and porto

barcelona or bayern would tear liverpool apart.

Liverpool gets destroyed in any away game against top opposition. They have no defense outright.

The tie is already over 2bh. Real are a counter attacking side and they know how to win. Think Bayern 0 - 4 Real Madrid a few years ago.

Put Liverpoop in a league format and they will drop points to shitters who park the bus, but a knockout competition suits them perfectly. They would cause problems for every team in the CL, but I don't know about winning it

This. TSU relishes games where the other team has to attack.

>PSG were dominating
They dominated the first 15 minutes of the second half, if anything. Real dominated the first half and the last minutes.

>playing well
>dominating game
>for some reason move based alves out of RB
>lose

coincidence
??

>and they know how to win

>playing well
>dominating
They had less shots and less possession, and covered less field.
>Real are a counter attacking side
Mou already left, lad.

>Having Neymar on a good day
Little bitch gaymar should have been sent off, the refs help you fags out, your lucky otherwise it would be over

no, thye can't
they're an average team which plays in a very, very easy league
PSG is on level with Villareal

Nerman will shine again. I believe it.

youtube.com/watch?v=NtkZVru6_No

>have verratti in midfield
>still lose
How emery does this is beyond my dimension of thinking

They literally 3-0 buyern in munich. Their old ass team cant handle the press and pace in the counter attack liverpool will bring + no Neur.

Verrati needs to have the ball to be good, and you're not going to have the ball if kroos and modric are in the other team.

No way. PSG will need to go up 2-0 before the half to make it possible. But if they are able to do this, watch out

If Madrid scores a goal then PSG has to score 4. So if Madrid scores then the tie is over.

PSG won 3-1 against Chelsea 2 years ago.
Chelsea won the return match 2-0.
So yeah PSG knows it's possible ! lol XD

This. I'm quite intrigued by their potential.

PSG can probably win at home, but they wont be able to secure a clean sheet. They're too shaky.