Really makes you think... Huh

Really makes you think... Huh

Then move to Africa and help your brothers out

>(((globalism)))
>(((human)))

No.

I suggest you move to the Congo, they like the taste of freshly stewed Useful Idiot.

I agree. You nationalists are holding back the progress of humanity.

wtf i hate trump now

Enjoy waiting for "the embassy of the earth" to bail your ass out of a harsher situation in the 3rd world shithole you love so much

get out of our home

Wow, im a (((globalist))) now

wtf I hate land now

wtf I hate borders now

It's not that people with no experience in real life exist that pisses me off.
It's that supposedly educated people who DO have real-world experience give those children the time of day.

Fucking planet earth niggers, all of you. Fuck you I'm off to the moon.

Me too. I'm a #GlobalistMissile.

ok

go live in Africa then, if countries don't mean anything to you.

except subhumans, fuck subhumans.

#I'mWithSoros

#NewWorldOrder

Why does it have to be 1 race?

Fucking racists.

Retarded hippy shit. Fuck off

""""""global"""""" """""""""citizens"""""""""" need to be deported to the sun.

>one race
But multiple species?

This triggers me so much, saying something obviously so false, Humans are fucking species not a race. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You're the one holding back humanity.

wtf i hate western civilization and morals now

wtf i hate living in a 1st world country now

>We're citizens of the world man

This is the other side of the coin that multiculturalism shares, don't you guys get it

>I hold no loyalty to my family or my countrymen. I am the traitor at the gates who will let in the 3rd world hordes so that they may plunder our lands, all so that I can get high off of my own ego.

>deliberately calling for the extinction of at-risk ethnic minorities through having a hissy-fit over the nationalism that's keeping them alive
>leftists honestly call themselves the defenders of the marginalized people of color

>I have no fellow man to die for. I am a mammal of Earth, which consists of only one class -- the mammalian class.
>There is literally no difference between killing a cow and killing a human being

>I have no country
>My country is
huh really makes you think

I agree with this to an extent. Also Gary Johnson will be president.

Nice appeal to futility sweedcuck.

>I am a citizen of the Earth consisting of only one gender: the human gender.

Polls have indicated that it is almost entirely poverty stricken third worlders who believe this because they think it means they are entitled to our welfare.

Fuck off globalists.

>human
>race
>not species
Homo sapien is a species. Ethnicity is race. I guess it doesn't matter as long as no one explains the difference to the target audience

>I never left my city for more than a month
The only kind of "world citizen"

HMMMM SENPAI THAT REALLY MAKES ME GO HMMMM AND THINK I GUESS IM A #CRUISEMISSILE NOW #IMWITHHER #FEELTHEBERN2020

wow i am now a #GlobalistAutist

There must be something worth living for
There must be something worth dying for
So Mankind can stand tall
And give hope to us all
Somewhere in the spirit of man.

wtf i hate wtf i hate now

>I am the quintessential useful idiot, the perfect tool of the NWO

>several posts in
>no solid counterarguments

Huh, guess Sup Forums isn't always right after all...

There's no argument in the OP, just a statement.

Did you cover your screen with burgers again

>I have no country
>I am not citizen of any nation
>I am an citizen.... of EARTH!!!
>but I hate free trade,
>and I don't really want to live among poor people because they scare me,
>and I really need rich people to pay for my medicare and education as well,
>and I also really really need someone to raise the minimum wage,
>and I really want to say I'm voting for open borders, but don't really want to live anywhere near refugees or immigrants,
>and I really want to be protected from external threats, I want to feel safe,
>and I really also like basic rights that are provided by modern western societies, such as property rights, reproductive rights, and the laws that are used to protect me from harm,
>and in general I just really don't like responsibility and have always lived a reluctant and withdrawn life that has resulted in mediocre future prospects where not everything is handed to me on a silver plate, despite my parents and teachers telling my I deserved everything I wanted and now that I'm dissatisfied with my own incompetence I will blame the system and have to find some "greater good" that I will choose to advocate on social media from the comfort of my bedroom, in order to virtue signal to others that I am a good person, so that I can feel good about myself
>fuck nations though we should just all live together in harmony and have the rich pay, despite everything that I enjoy and love about western society - which I will never admit I would NEVER actually trade for anything in this world - would be lost as rich and competent people, with skills of actual worth, would just make a society for themselves