What are the essential spickino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cLPI_p5RnR0
webmshare.com/Vn41Z
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What happens?

I'm too scared to watch

You may as well

You seeing it or not doesn't negate the fact that it happened and will again somewhere.

he's a magician, he escapes the handcuffs

they are cutting naked dudes feet, hands and head with machetes

GOD ISNT REAL MORTY!

Nothing too bad.

Well it might ruin my day so I'd probably pass.

it's not even that bad since theres no sound
none of these gore webms that get spammed are

They tickle her with feathers.

basically they chop this girls feet and hands off while she's still alive, beating her with the hilt of the gun

while she's still alive, they slowly cut off her head from the neck

pretty brutal stuff, but i've seen inthnog that can take on the drug cartel face skinning one

La Bamba
Vatos Locos
Selena

It's a guy, fambo: first blood.

The only things that still wigg me out are beheadings where they start with the throat. I'm fine with everything else, but beheadings just seem Nas-T

What is with south american drug cartels and this incredibly overblown brand of violence

are you blind? that's clearly a chick

>wearing sneakers with a full military camo outfit

Is this /fa/ approved?

What is the guy with the gun even doing

Colors
I purchased Blood In Blood Out but backlogged it.

Nigga you can clearly make out the penis.

It's been escalating since before the 80s.

Just mexicans being mexicans

Is it unfortunate there are humans with the capacity to do this

Such individuals should be culled to make a more peaceful society

They work for the CIA. Not directly mind you. But the CIA handles them.

You can never be to sure

>tfw the Aztecs owed a blood debt to the Gods
Nothing has changed.

SAVE ME TRUMP

when i see shit like this i wonder, what did this guy/girl do to get all fucked up like this?

I think we all might have the capacity for this

I remember reading about the experiences of the Japanese in WW2. This commander said that violence/torture had to be instilled in troops, but that once it was there it was like something inside of them that had to be fed with more violence

Probably beatings from their parents

Mexicans love that corporal punishment shit

Fuck, man.
They're so casual about it.

The only thing that worries me is the level of desensitisation I'm at now.

Not trying to sound edgy but this webm didn't put me off this delicious bowl of brand name cereal.

The Cartels only do this to other rival cartel members or someone who knows them, it's all about sending a message to the other gang basically saying "this is what will happen if you mess with us". And it's just a never ending cycle, it's quite fascinating when you really look at it

>takes him a dozen blows to sever a hand
Hello Theon

i thought i was desensitized but the face cutting off one gave me the willies wow thats some hardcore shit

Watch it with the sound edge boy

You've compartmentalized it

Also these would be a lot worse if we could hear the victims screaming and gurgling

The guy with the box cutter is just an asshole.

youtube.com/watch?v=cLPI_p5RnR0

Its sick, but I generally hope that the people being killed are rival cartel members.
Not just some innocent, or someone who pissed off the wrong guy, or someone mostly uninvolved.
I guess its just wondering to myself "How likely is it that this could happen to me?"

I already have boyo.

Stuff with animals is different, that's just fucked up.

You can, on the liveleak of the face one.

First of all, why are they doing this
2nd of all how could you even do this to someone
and 3rd and probably most scary to me [/spoiler]are there like mexican cartel commandos?

w/ audio

webmshare.com/Vn41Z
webmshare.com/Vn41Z
webmshare.com/Vn41Z

You're such a cliche it's cringe worthy, Ps you're a pussy it's just an animal

could you just possibly imagine the amount of pain this guy is going through

>Are there Mexican cartel commandos
Welcome to your first day on the internet.

If you've seen the video, funkytown is playing in the background on a radio. They're even whistling to it at one point. It is pretty unnerving.

But the animals don't know nothin about what's going on

leave 'em outta dis

They do the jobs we don't want to do because they undercut the wages and made those jobs untenable for legal workers. What are you a racist?

Arn't Zetas like ex commandos?
But why did the go full on gear to deal with the person in this video

Third grader logic

Nobody can.

I would hope your brain would just kinda fizzle out after a while, just break from the pure overload of pain.

this may not help but you could at least hope he went into shock and passed out while his body just flails around, but i dont know fuck thats scarier than any horror film

Well they load them up with so much shit that they wont pass out and feel it even worse

His whole face is probably on fire, but the worst part is the realization your face is cut off and even if you survive this, you're going to look like a monster forever.

The saddest part is that deep down they think they'll be lucky enough to get away

i think if your face was cut off like that point and you have the cognitive function ability to think still, youd be praying for a quick death

>tfw you will never get flayed by drug dealing spics

feels good mam

t-thanks for clearing that up

>Love corporal punishment.

I blame those latino meme pages and their 'la chancla' jokes about corporal punishment.

seriously, fuck mexico

This post LITERALLY doesn't make any sense.

Yea, if you're in a cartel execution chamber with a blood drain I'm sure you're thinking about life after your face is peeled off

If you love life at all, you would still want to live. Probably.

Most of these people probably thought the same
I've read most of these people were people who were caught stealing or all sorts of fuckery