How the fuck did this piece of shit make over a billion dollars? I thought it would struggle to get over 500 million

How the fuck did this piece of shit make over a billion dollars? I thought it would struggle to get over 500 million.

Like everything else in life, you are wrong as usual. When are you going to kill yourself jus to find out you will fail in that endeavor also?

pffft get fucked disneynigger

I can't believe it made more than Jungle Book, which I doubt they expected to make as much as it did.

Because it has Hermione.

Well you're an autistic faggot I knew it would make 1 bil easily. It still hasn't even ooened in Japan get fucked reddit

Its also the best disney film I've seen in years. Its great.

Not only that, its officially the highest grossing live action musical. Go fuck yourself you never have nor will you ever know anything.

because beauty and the beast is one of the oldest most known disney stories of all time.

get fucked nigger.

Hasn't even opened in Nippon.
Yea one of the only good actresses imo elevates everything.

It's for children

Transformers makes a billion every time. Its still shit, as is this fag shit.

How do we stop the disney menace?

Starting making nazi memes with their franchises.
Sup Forums is poison to normies, or at least believe to be so by marketing execs.

samefag

Because you are always wrong, reddit/tv

>Sup Forums is poison to normies
is this 2014!? What year is this!?
your idea would just elevate whatever you want to slander to epic proportions. pay attention to how the world is changing beyond when you first noticed something off.

Transformers only had 2 movies that made over a billion.

Only emma makes castlekino

still easily over a billion each with merchandise.

You talk like a fag or an embyro, this film was good.

>people honestly try to pretend like Sup Forums isn't a reddit colony

Sup Forums is fucking normie central you dumb faggot. Everyone and their grandma's left tit knows about this place. It's become so mainstream most of the posts are just shills for upcoming movies. You're not special.

There's literally nothing wrong with liking LOTR

WASTED

>Sup Forums is poison to normies
It hasn't been since like 2012. It started losing its shock value in 2007 in fact. Given how many redditors now use this site the idea that normalfags are scared of it is laughable. I think like half the traffic on Sup Forums now comes from reddit tourists.

Oh yea, everyone and their mother agree that Hitler did nothing wrong, just ask the first person you see at your local walmart

Stop being a faggot.

>that "underrated" section

yikes. Half of those aren't even under-rated. If anything they are rated highly. Something like enemy is over rated.

The Disney marketing went all out on this one. Plus people like remakes for some reason. Nostalgia fagging is all Hollywood does now anyway.

this is completely unrelated to the thread, zachary. Not even 2% on reddit huh, you must be really mad

Humanity never ceases to dissapoint

Because it was good go back to watching Logan or 10 Cloverfield Lane or King Kong

you are apart of Humanity, faggot. I promise you disappoint others on a daily basis also.

Its the most overrated thing on earth in terms of cinema
This is no different from this board suprise.

I didn't notice any marketing.

when my sister made a joke about a gay couple in the new emma watson movie. i knew the propaganda was going strong.

Emma Stone, Gosling, Amy Adams and Jake are the most overrated meme actors ever. This proof.

Sure jake is okay but the rest are trash

There wasn't anything gay though it was actually people getting upset at virtually nothing. Sure extra press for disney.

i didnt say anything was actually gay, faggot. looks like the propaganda worked on you also.

if you try to fail and succeed which have you done?

This post is pure cancer, please never ever post again.

>DUDE NOSTALGIA LMAO

>redditors love BVS
Really makes me think, fucking capeshit niggers need to be banned from this board

I liked it so much I saw it twice.

It's rated perfectly fine. Atheists shouldn't comment on such a series.

You mean you liked emma so much? Don't blame you. Still not enough for me to go and watch a blatantly shit film though.

>This post is pure cancer
irony