Snoke: We can't allow the Jedi to rise again

>Snoke: We can't allow the Jedi to rise again
>Luke: Bruh, fuck the Jedi

Do you miss him yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hxMIECU0sK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes he at least tried to make original movies

Luke didn't say the last line in the trailer.
That was Benicio del toro's voice.

Good, the Jedi did the galaxy no favors. They are like Congress: secretive, inflexible, working for their own interests... and ultimately ineffectual at even that.

I hope we get to see Luke tear it all down.

First people hated George for going wild in the prequels, now people bitch the sequels are going the safe route.

>It's time to establish a new order... a new galaxy order
what did he mean by this?

Maybe people want good movies instead of shit

V>IV>VI>III>I>VII>II

Wrong franchise then

4>5>6>3>R1>1>>>2 is worse than 7 as a movie, but at least I believed that 2 was cannon, 7 feels like a fan fiction film.

The ot was good, but I suppose its time to accept thats its going to be just that.

Thank god I am not the only one who thinks that

TREES MAN, TREES

>implying the prequels wasn't about the Jedi being arrogant idiots

>If I post it multiple times people will believe me
Fuck off negro

Say all you want but at least old George admitted that he fucked up with the sequels, whereas it's a fucking hate crime to say that VII wasn't that good.

Someone post the spoilers.

I lost friends because I didn't like VII

It's totally legit now. There's nothing you can do.

Undeniable fact

I miss him

Come back George, RLM were Disney shills all along who bullied you to sell the franchise to Disney

They're not shills, they're just stupid lemmings.

>from my point of view the jedi are evil

The shitquels were unwatchable.

Regardless of the quality of Diz Wars, the shitquels sucked at everything they tried to do, and basically ruined the OT.
Shitquel apologists are the worst of all the Sup Forums posters.

This script is so shit, it undeniably fake.

>make a quick exit

my fucking sides

Fuck RLM fucking idiot manchildren Disney tools.

What the fuck have the jedi ever done?

>I: droid army gets BTFO by a spinning 9 year old
>II: droid army gets BTFO by clones
>III: jedi get BTFO by clones
>IV: deathstar gets BTFO by Luke
>V: nothing really important happened here
>VI: Deathstar 2 gets BTFO by Lando and his posse.
Luke's whole jedi arc is meaningless. His one big accomplishment happened before he was a jedi. His whole arc during the battle of endor is pointless because the emperor would've died regardless if he was there or not.

I miss all the people who worked behind Lucas to make Star Wars greater than it was.

>Leia already confirmed for not showing up

Suk muh dik

FPBP

Its a shame the prequels weren't tweaked and refined more like ESB was. I get Lucas wanted to make episode 1 kid friendly to sell toys, but the finale was an interesting idea. 4 Different plot lines all converging to stop the bad guys. Risky, but interesting at least. How many movies have an army fight on land, in space, and espionage group stop the army and an sword fighters stop the muscle forcing the leaders to keep the army going?

I miss george. I wish to all fuck he could have met writers/directors he trusted in the 90's and today to work with him on the franchise. He has good ideas, he just needs a little help.

From my point of view, the Jedi are good

I don't think Disney shills would trash Rogue One, which is actually better than Force Awakens despite not actually being good.

I think by ROTS, he had taken the criticism to heart and was fully embracing his strengths while avoiding his weaknesses. It's a great Star Wars movie, mainly because it etches itself in your mind so you remember it decades after.

Disney will never come close to ROTS. It's way too ballsy for the Mouse who wants to keep it all-audience friendly all the time.

who is this fatty?

It goes to show just how clueless they are really. TFA was awful but they didn't dare criticize it because it was more or less custom-made for the RLM audience. RLM knew if they attacked TFA, they would seem like hypocrites. So instead they just pretended all was fun and the big baddie of Star Wars was now gone and peace was restored to the franchise.

>TFA = female main character
>Rogue One = female main character
>Battlefront 2 = female main character
>Last Jedi = female main character
>Forces of Destiny = female only focused show
>Episode IX = female main character
>Not one new white male character in a lead role since disney takeover

Yes i cannot believe it turned out this way, but i actually fucking miss him.

Why do they hate white people so much?

>Empire is a white supremacist (human) organization
what did he mean by this? it's either pro white or pro human, so which is it?

>the force is now boys = bad, girls = good

non-whites arent humans.

Based George and Harrison laughing over the joke that is nu-star wars

youtube.com/watch?v=hxMIECU0sK8

Why are all these reporters nu-males you want to punch in the face? You are asking Harrison Ford if he gives a shit about some dumb spin-off. Get a grip.

God damn I would have been a better interviewer.

When Harrison Ford says not really, you go "me neither" in a deadpan.

Then you turn to Lucas and ask him to make some more kino like THX 1138 and Revenge of the Sith.

star wars was fucked as soon as the time elapsed after the OT became too long. gave those three movies too much time to ferment in people's heads as this great cultural mythos to whose characters and events EVERYTHING else must be closely linked or point back to. so already with the prequels, and now with everything else (albeit more competently crafted) star wars is forever doomed to be this self-referential masturbatory experience that will never stop holding the hand of its first Installation

i know this isn't news i just had to type it out

Star Wars was a mistske

Have a clue:

it's not luke who is saying that voice over. they just showed it at the same time

good ole zelda cycle

This.

I couldn't quite place it at first but Disney Wars movies feel like fan films than proper sequels. Too much treading familiar ground and callbacks, cameos, and references every 5 minutes.

Even in the new trailer, it's still just borrowing from OT
>Luke is a secluded hermit living in a tree, like Yoda
>a group of underpowered ships not meant for combat attempt to take down large walking tanks, most likely with cables or chains
>Resistance is on the defensive

Give me a movie set in a different era with no skywalkers, solos, organnas, or antilles

It's blatant hating Star Wars is just personal meme he likes to keep up.

He's getting pretty shit at it too with the amount of smiling and laughing he accompanies with it now. It's cute tho. He's such a likeable guy.

Funny he starts hitting the convention trail right after Fisher dies.

Light cannot exist without darkness. Darkness can't exist without light. By ending the Jedi the darkside of the Force must also cease to exist.
This is real poetry. George lucas wishes he was as talented as the writers at Disney.

>poetry
>poe
>tree

Where my boy Benicio Del Toro at? Is there any official information about his character?

I think the end of ATOC is pretty good too. THe Harryhausen inspired monster match and then jedi vs robots and then clones and then dooku. It just doesn't have the story punch it needed too. Because everything before it was..... meh. Dooku comes in too late. We see Anakin do too little to feel for his failure, or even think he might succeed.

Yea, Disney won't take risks. Ep8 looks like it's doing main elements of ESB for sure. Han Solo spin off? Like... make some NEW damn star wars.

>77
Star Wars was released in 1977
Fpbp too

Kill yourself RLMlet.

>tfw the best Jedi were the ones who acted the least like Jedi

His movies were a direct imitation of other works.

Yeah, the really shitty scenes are the ones that etch themselves in my mind. So probably like 25% of the movie.

People hated George for making bad movies in the prequels. If he'd done something different and it didn't suck, none of us would have complained.

Many millenia ago, a family visited uncharted planet.

There, a Force sensitive tree has grown up. A boy and a girl visited it. They were the first humanoids that felt the Force .
Kids start to develop strange powers while standing near a mysterious tree.
The boy then apparently kills the girl and falls to the Dark Side, but she actually survives thanks to the powers of the tree and becomes the founder of the Jedi order.

The founder of the Jedi order eventually died, but promissed what has become a Jedi legend, that she will return as a "Chosen" in time that nobody knows, and should be trained by the Jedi to bring the balance back.

She was granted the spirit survival after death,

while the brother has seeked the way of immortality in flesh, as his spirit can't survive death.

The boy , his survival, is main reason of lost of balance in the Force.
Only demise of brother can bring back the balance in the Force.

The Jedi order has spent millenia in seeking to train the "Chosen One" as only the trained Chosen will bring the balance to the Force. They trained millions.

Rey is probably the incarnation of the Founder of Jedi.

Anakin was false "chosen one" designed by Snoke, in order to eradicate the Jedi.The reason was to kill all the Jedi, and to prevent the training of any eventual reincarnation of the "Chosen one".

V>IV>VI>VII>>III=R1>>I=II

III>V>VI>IV>II=R1>III>1

Sorry stoned

>III>V>VI>IV>II=R1>I

lol

A fucking tree looks like a fucking leaf

lol

III was the darkest one and had the best writing.

So will we find out if Rey has a higher midichlorian count than Anakin?

If it is Luke saying that line and he's shown training Rey in the teaser AND mention the word Balance, can't he just mean it's time for the Jedi and Sith strengths to unite into a combined balanced new force user?

I mean both extremes suck, the Sith are edgy kids who cause nothing but mysery and the Jedi are soul-less monks prohibited from feeling.

>Not including VII

My man!

Based George.

When star wars had some masculinity left.

Story ended with Luke, nobody wants to see a bunch of elderly fucks and a mary sue

RLM got paid to shill TFA
They didnt get paid after that and now theyve started being full jew spy by making fun of """companies who get paid to promote products"""

I think Mike either didnt like taking blood money or got angry when the blood money got cut off

If Lucas was still making films, everyone on this board would hate them.

Alpha as fuck

RLM fucked up with TFA. They know they've fucked up, that's why they're hating on SW so hard these days.

>The First Order
>The Last Jedi

What does it mean?

It was a paid promo.

>"...I loved it."

Literally said in a weird acting voice and nothing like he's ever said before or since

I think Mike probably did the math and figured out shilling was not gonna be as lucrative as having an original opinion which is what made RLM popular. Theres 10,000 shills and anyone can do that, and they'll all disappear, but longevity will come from being unique.

That or he didn't like the lowball offer to shill Rogue One

I think it's more like they're just fed up with the torrent of star wars "nerd" content, it's now yet another Disney assembly line product and it's just irritating. In one HitB Jay mentions he's fucking done with the celebration of nostalgia, and considering how it is with remakes and reboots these days it's understandable they'd be fed up with it.

if theres one thing 7 and rebel did right they hold back HARD on shit like lightsabres and the force. not only that the special effects and sound design is orgasmic.

Just wish they'd hold back on the rest of the starwars crap.

>i loved it
the day RLM lost all credibility

what did he do?

Questioned the poetry

asked George about the possibility of including more female main characters.