You have a time machine that lets you go back to any period of time in any area in the world

You have a time machine that lets you go back to any period of time in any area in the world.

Where do you go? Keep in mind there's no going back.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Diary_of_Anne_Frank_(2009_miniseries)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would go back to the time when your mom was single and lonely because she just broke up with her shitty nigger boyfriend and give her a good fuck so she ends up birthing a pure white Anglo instead of a mixbreed tosser like you

be Hitlers adviser for the war

I go 65 million years B.C. and walk the dinosaur

i went back in time and had sex with your mom and gave birth to you

>now go hug future me and say thanks dad

>not going back to fuck your own mom and having her give birth to yourself

Out of all the things to go back to, why would I want to go back to a period? Gross!

2015 so I could short yuros

>Not bending over when you're having your ass eaten. Lost my boner.

Have more Alison Williams from my stash for the hivemind

fpbp

This.

What can I bring with me?

Shit, it is the devil with his satanic thoughts and twisted mind

I go back and kill Trayvon Marton quietly and make it look like a drug deal.

Go back in time and kill FDR before he becomes president

1950's America

I did not post this. Servers messing up again?

Some sort of time machine

Underrated

Kill my mother.

I go back to April 15, 1865 and shoot John Wilkes Booth before he can assassinate Lincoln... thus ensuring Lincoln will be alive and in office long enough to manage the conclusion of the Civil War, start repairing relations with the South, and begin the mass deportation of slaves back to Africa.

Print dozens of Wikipedia pages about WWII, the atomic bomb, the Manhattan project and grab some videos and photos of 21st century degeneracy and go back to 1939, and hand them over to Hitler.

I'd go back in time 10 minutes and tell myself not to go in the time machine

do I get eternal life or normal life for that time period

one possible answer.
And I'll tell him how NOT TO lose in Russia.
You'll see, this time, we'll be able to invade Russia.

Leave, filthy inbred mutt, you will not taint pure Jewish genes, and she is mine.

you shouldn't play with spacetime like that. Pretty dangerous stuff man.

I'm already cut you should've thought of that before you gave me the mark of the kike

Now all the Jew lolis belong to me.

Some people just want to watch the world burn

That depends; does your consciousness go back or does your body go back?

There really isn't enough Rule 34 of Anne Frank

both

I'd go back and kill Marx well before he wrote his manifesto, so UK I guess. Hopefully I'll make a change.

I would go back to the period when the first modern homo sapiens emerged from those African caves and kill them all, then I would blissfully fade out of existence

Never invade russia user.

Go back to vanilla wow and get myself corrupted ashbringer on my retri paladin

But then she grew up and became picture related.
The resemblance is uncanny.

England in the early 1700's or 1300's with the black death. I'd loved to have see the era of pirates and England at its best.

>not going back in time to give Goku his heart meds, and warn everyone of the Android menace

Only real answer tbqh senpai

why ? It just needs to work once and... Imagine the glory !
I know the traps, I know what to do and what not if we, I'll make France the greatest of all if I can go back in time.
But... you're right, if I can go back in time, no reason to invade Russia, we can aim for GB !

Why would you want to go back? Despite the memes, the past was 90% shit with a few nice things here and there.

1950 USA.

Seriously, 1950-2000 easily the comfiest time in history, and I'm too old to get drafted for Vietnam.

I'd buy some stock in all kinds of shit I know that'll probably get successful and chill. All those sweet ass classic cars too.

Not at all

I'm going to find out what fucking crashed in Roswell.

Go back in time and kill every single Jew to ensure the survival of humanity

Meera Reed (Ellie Kendrick) could play Anne Frank.

Parallel time-line Anne Frank is... quite cute actually.

>not getting Atiesh on the consistently top tier PvE and PvP class

early 19th century USA

stop 9/11, BTFO soros and everyone else, rule the world.

|||||

1990s. I'll start by bringing the knowledge of today's technology. I'll begin making google, facebook, know when to invest in the market and know when to short it, rack in the money, invest, triple it and own an island where I would privately and secretly do human testing to alter genetic makeup.

I would then alter my own genetic make-up , to which I can change the color of my skin, hair, eyes, aging, etc. This is to blend in with all the crowds and know what to do to gain their trust.

I would have influence in politics due to money. I would then create an army of robots and start conquering. Bring back the S.P.Q.R. and begin to bring order and peace through stability.

Earth won't matter to me, what matters is space. Only by conquering can I use the planets resources to find everlasting energy and technology to help me explore the universe before it eventually dies.

It all begins with money.

Is this bait? She did play Anne Frank.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Diary_of_Anne_Frank_(2009_miniseries)

Fix WW2

Go to the 550s AD
Witness the Slavic occupation of the Eastern Alps
Be based as fuck

man, I bet shes hairy as fucc

oooooooooooooh cccccccmllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyy

I'd bet, it's her superior genes at work.

That's what shaving is for.

My dick is hairy too so i would be a good match.

I want to bed her while she's dressed as Anne Frank very badly

Tell him to attack the Ottomans this time. Retake the Balkans and Constantinople.

>That's what shaving is for.
arrest this man.

Easily 1870's England.

Late 19th Century Europe was the golden age. Things started going to shit pretty fast after WW1.

Go back to a few hours ago so I can experience that sweet-ass pizza again.

bring him a couple of ak otherwise you'd be useless

1820 - Russia.

Teach their engineers and advice the royal family about the Jew and how I came from the future. Mass produce an army to conquest Europe, the world and genocide everybody else no regret nor cultural preservation other than architecture. (Anglos, Portuguese and Spaniards included)

>profit?

nah I mean in a movie or TV show or something.

She looks a lot like her so she'd be a good person to play Anne.

Hairless bald young pussy is the only acceptable option fagboi

I'm going to stain her mountaintops

I'd go back a few days and place all my savings on stocks that I know will go up

>Hairless bald young pussy is the only acceptable option fagboi

thats it, im backtracing ur ip, ur done kiddo

It's kinda hard too find

this or ancient rome. Also as I practiced Kendo, I'd like to see a real life and death sword fight so I choose medieval Japan

Omaha Beach, 1944. D-Day. I'll pull the greatest gag in history. I'll show up in beach attire in the middle of the battle, and I'll die knowing that I didn't lull myself, but some nazi kraut did

At least there's good erotica. That one where Hitler went SS3 to rescue her was pretty funny

Warn the Führer that his winter invasion will be a failure and he needs to rethink his plans.

tell him to invade britain first, like he had planned

and to never enter Spain, it's a shithole with no ressources

assassinate Will Keith Kellogg to spare americans from circumcision

Check the attic.

>and to never enter Spain, it's a shithole with no ressources
I'll tell him not to change their king.
The rest is just for the prank bruh, we have to.

go back in time before this shitty thread was posted get your ip banned perma so you dont shit post ever

Back to 1860 England, enklest in HRM army spend my life shooting savages and spredning civilzation to the darkest parts of Earth. Then ca 1900 Join the Germans in Namibia as an adviser. I'd do what I could to stop WW1 and if that didn't work I'd shoot myself right befor I had to see Europa commit cultural suicide.

Ayyy.

is there some technological/scientific advancement you can make that will change the course of the war ?

I doubt steam engine was possible at the time, but maybe some chemical fertilizer or TNT

genesis, kill the snake and that kike whore eve

just chill with god and adam and jesus and lions and shit

Then you wouldn't exist since you need eve to make babies.

Go back to my childhood and re live the halo 2 and 3 days

criminally underrated

sure user, I believe you...

Murrica, 1 January 1959. Then be sure to kill myself at 23:59:59 31 December 1959.

>June
>winter

>1996
>Dallas City Hospital
>6:00 AM
>My mother's giving birth to me
>shoot a bullet in her head

>see what happens

I guess there are plenty of improvements possible, even back then.
Like artillery, weapons, or strategy, if you're a connoisseur ofc.
On the other hand, anybody would make a huge change on an economical & cultural level.

I'd travel about 500 years into the future.

No. Perhaps the minie ball from decades later but it wouldn't change much.

But give them full cartridge bolt action rifles and it would change a lot.

>You have a time machine that lets you go back to any period of time in any area in the world.
>
>Keep in mind there's no going back.

Does not compute!

CHINKED

Late 1970s

I'd go to Woodstock, participate in free love drug orgies and take in the best era of music

Kys