I'm trying to lose weight but have a craving to go pick up 2 of these bad boys

i'm trying to lose weight but have a craving to go pick up 2 of these bad boys

what's a movie that will convince me this isn't the way to live?

Other urls found in this thread:

delsquacho.com/blog/2004/11/20/burger-king-introduced-low-carb-whopper-salad/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Harold and Kumar

try to bend over and suck your own dick

you wont be able to but the exercise will cause you to lose weight

Just get them anyway, who cares? Get two of those, a big chicken sandwich and two large fries.

not a movie but go watch an episode of my 600 pound life, fatty

If you need a movie to convince yourself to not be a fat piece of shit you'll never make it brah

just do whatever you want and if the consequences are too much to handle just kill yourself that's my plan

Just eat one, user. It won't kill you to eat one bacon burger. And since you actually want two, you'll still be practicing restraint.

You don't know shit, cocksucker

damn dude, that's some fucking good advice tbqh

I think the thing is whenever I drive through a drive-thru I hate ordering for "1 person", so I order for two so it looks like I'm taking some home for my gf.

Thinner

>Be europoor
>My city has only had mcdonalds for 25+ years, only recent years we gotten a subway, even though I want stuff like Taco Bell or KFC to come here.
>Burger King is now being built about a mile from where I live

>so I order for two so it looks like I'm taking some home for my gf.

Autism

watch joey eat one and be turned off it.

Just go to the gym or don't eat so many calories.
You can still eat yummy stuff.

>tfw you go to McDonalds and order 3 McDoubles, 3 McChickens (The best fast food sandwich) 2 fried chicken snack wraps and 2 large orders of fries.
>Go through the drive thru and have my phone held up to my ear to pretend I'm listening to someone describe the order
>Go home and eat it all and chase it with a pint of Haagen Dasz
>3 hours later and still hungry

Help

not a movie, but just remember that they aren't nearly as good as they look

BURGER KING SHILL

i lost 70 pounds on a diet where i do low calories and carbs during the week and eat whatever the fuck i want on the weekend
it's totally fine to eat two burgers, just don't do it every day

eat one, you don't need two fatty.

as long as you're not eating this sort of food more than once a week it's fine, if the rest of your diet is actually good.

I've dropped about 20lbs over the last few months and still drink most weekends and get takeout once a week.

I wish obese fucks would stop acting like weight loss is the hardest thing in the world or some insane mystery. MORE OUT THAN IN, that's all there is to it.

>no burger king in my city

It's a wonderful restaurant!

Is this a meme or do you honestly think the guy doesn't know the fatty is ordering a ton of food for himself

should be illegal to serve shit like this.

Death is on his way, user

the reason your fat is not cause you eat burgers,it cause you buy processed burgers from a fast-food joint,and are to lazy to make your own healthy and superior burger,when all it takes is 5 minutes,also you save money and get real beef

That looks delicious

I make it convincing, I reply back to the phone, and on the screen if they manage to see it looks like I'm on the phone with someone when really I'm just calling my house phone

No

Making burgers is more expensive than buying them, and they taste worse.

I thought it was maggots.

it looks like shit and period blood on a soggy breadroll.

Supersize Me

>LOL POOPY AND BLOOD

Provided it's been at least a few days (let's say at least 4) since you last got fast food, and you haven't eaten too much yet today, go ahead. Try to drink some water with it if you're taking it home or when you get home if not. Also try to eat some fibre before you go to sleep to prevent indigestion. If you eat a lot try not to have breakfast until you're hungry again tomorrow. When you do eat tomorrow make an effort to have home cooked meals from fresh ingredients, good examples are eggs and brown toast for breakfast, a sandwich on brown bread (you can have chips with it if you want) and meat, potatoes and veggies for dinner. Snack on veggies, or something light like microwave popcorn.

>people giving "healthy alternative" advice in a thread about OP wanting a burger who's entire existence is solely based around how particularly unhealthy it is.

yeah, man... get one but use lettuce for a bun lololol

Instead of watching the movie, just ditch the bread, ask them to add extra lettuce, extra tomatoes, extra pickles and extra onions. It's like a whopper salad, or a whopper without the buns. You got everything, the protein is the meat that has some fat in it, the cheese which also has protein and fat, but you also get all your carbs from the vegetables instead of the bread. The fat from the meat and cheese, and the fiber from the vegetable carbohydrates should keep you full for a while. I made one of those whopper salads working at Burger King like a decade ago. Just make sure to get a lot of vegetables to compensate for losing the bread.

delsquacho.com/blog/2004/11/20/burger-king-introduced-low-carb-whopper-salad/

But if you really want to improve your health, forget the meat and get the pancakes for 89 cents. It's really cheap, and you can add lots of syrup, but ditch the butter. So you just have carb (the syrup) on carb (the pancakes). Really healthy pancakes, more healthy than the whopper/bacon king salad.

The Machinist.

waste of cash, my dude. BK has a bacon double cheeseburger for like $2.75 on their value menu and it's the same sandwich with like two less strips of bacon. get that and a 10 piece nuggers for $1.50 and you're solid

Fuck you.

Fuck you, worst fucking """""""documentary"""""" ever made

>Making burgers is more expensive than buying them
interesting, so you're saying every burger joint has operated at a loss for 50 years now?

Pumping Iron

I don't know of any movies that could help you but the way I lost weight was keeping track of how much I was spending on shit food and beer then seeing how much I could save by making food at home for cheap. All the money you spend on food is literally flushed down the drain anyway so eat cheap and save money.

t. McDonald's fatass

you're a fucking idiot.

>Shovel food hand over foot into you 24/7 to the point you vomit
>WOAH WTF I GAINED WEIGHT FUGGIN MCDONALDS

Same shit as smoking 24/7 for a month then suing the Cigarette company because your lungs look like a burnt hamburger.

nice argument lardass

Go to the store and buy ingredients for 2 burgers for less than 5 dollars