Pay Respects Thread

Pay respects to Bubba and the boys in uniform who died protecting law abiding citizens

F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vctg0M0vPEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They didn't deserve it!

Why the fuck did they use those pictures? No fucking way they couldn't find more flattering photos to use.

hahahaha

no

The lazy eye really makes me upset desu, he didn't deserve it he was a good man

They all look like memes to me.
I can't feel empathy toward memes, sorry.

F

F

'F' to pay respects
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

>gif
NOPE

F

F
youtu.be/vctg0M0vPEI
this needs to stop ^

youtu.be/vctg0M0vPEI
F

>that lazy eye

I read the tweet, I know he was an awesome guy. But goddamn that condition doesn't do him any justice.

These photos will actually garner more sympathy. They look like regular guys struggling through life—all of whom were mercilessly gunned down by a literal "We Wuz Kangz" activist who believed melanin had magic powers.

F

FFFFFF. Those poor officers and their families

Fuck BLM

F

Fucking sad. Had a drunken conversation with a cop at the strip club last night about all this shit. He said nothing like this ever happens in the white neighborhoods its the black ones where they spend all their time and resources. Ironic considering the white ones are paying the taxes. Yes i know im a degenerate

>Trashone
>Coats

Really made me think.

F

>strip club

bug eyed pigger lives matter

When are normal black people going to rise up and put niggers in their place?

Normal white people don't allow trailer trash, wiggers, and rednecks run amok

Is it because they are so outnumbered?

F

F
youtu.be/vctg0M0vPEI

>Normal white people
you mean cucks?

ɟ

Cant help how god made me m8

You better have bought him a drink

Fuck you, use this pic faggot

F

Edgy

If you can't see someones eyes it makes them less human. The eyes are windows to the soul

F

F

He was in uniform and being payed by the club for security. He actually used to do the same thing for my grandmothers high end clothing store back when i was a child. Really nice guy. Wish he didnt have to see me like that but w/e its the best club in town and me and the m8s were shitty after being on a boat all day

F

Stupid favela trash

F

F

Damnit this hurts. Leave it to black ppl to kill off the few good ones of their own race

F

That's the #1 problem with black culture: they hate on any black gentlemen who do honest work.
Calling them "Uncle Tom" and such.