Why do people continue to doubt Ronaldo...

Why do people continue to doubt Ronaldo? How many times does he have to decide these big knockout ties before people realise it's not luck? He'll still be winning these games in 3 or 4 years.

people who doubt ronaldo are hypocrites. most of the time they forgot ronaldo is 33yo and not a single athlete could reach CR's level in his age

>penalty
>tap in after asensio did all the work
I feel like people on both sides of this debate are arguing the same thing. Ronaldo doubters knew he was going to score, but that it was going to be tap ins and penalties.
Ronaldo lovers are okay with this and think it makes him elite.
We should come to an understanding here.

Good post.

>the goals don't count unless they fit this arbitrary description chicano has been stalking ronaldo threads for the past 24 hours
do you get physical pain every time he scores?

because he continues to score shit goals and penalties
please at least pretend you watched the game
he was shit all game and got lucky on the second goal, the penalty was decent though

1. I'm not a chicano
2. I don't stalk Ronaldo threads
3. I don't hate Ronaldo, I'm just saying both sides of this argument are saying the same thing but either think it makes him elite or that he's a pen/tap in babby

so hes the luckiest guy in history of mankind? how come hes always there to score

what's wrong with being a tap in babby, especially as consistent as him?

No, I'm just saying that he's a good goalscorer but at this point in his career, his goal output is far ahead of his overall play (in cl only)
Also, he's a good penalty taker, nothing wrong with that

A BENALDY AND A TAP IN TSUU

But him routinely getting tap ins in these games isn't a coincidence. He's masterful at it, unlike Cavani, for example.

It's because he's one-dimensional. Him scoring a goal or two is as certain as Kante winning 3-5 tackles a game because he literally doesn't do anything else.

People aren't really butthurt, they're just bored with simple finishes and tap-ins. Especially when the guy screws up every single challenging bit of play (like free-kicks).

>penalty
>tap in
>deciding big knockout tie
lmao

>OLA SENHOR, I COME FROM THE STREETS OF FUNCHAL, TSU TSU TSUUU, AND I AM WANTING TO PLAY THE FOOTBALL, TSU. EVER SINCE I WAS A PEQUENO PENALTY TAKER - I HAVE LAAAAVED TO PLAY FUTEBOL, TSU, TSU....
>YOU SEE, SENORE, I HAVE PERFECT MY GAME. I HAVE PERFECT MY DRIBBLE AND PACE, WATCH ME RUN CIRCULOS AROUND YOU SENOR SIR.
Pequeno Penaldo sprints round you by tapping the ball this way and that, making you dizzy.
>DO YOU SEE HOW I PERFECT MY BALLLLL, SENOR.
His voice is like a shrill mouse, a doppler effect permeates his voice as he passes one ear to the other with ungodly pace.
>TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
He screams, and you hear it reverberate from one ear to another, and there comes a smack like a thunderbolt by your feet.
>FREEEEEE KICCKKKKKKKKKKKKK
It hits the crossbar of a goal you hadn't seen before, a geriatric Buffon falls to the ground as the concussion sinks in. The ball had ricocheted from the white beam to the back of his head, and back into the net. A Mexican comes out of nowhere and yells:
>GOOOOOALLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO
CR7 now runs circles around you and exhales his last words to you - before vanishing to London:
>Sun Tsu, The Art of War....

Si Si Si Si Si SI
Sim Sim Sim Sim
TSU TSU TSU TSU

Nobody is doubting his scoring abilities, but it gets annoying when people try and make out he's the BPITW and GOAT material when he's basically just a better version of Pippo Inzaghi.

>scores a penalty and a tap in

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Nobody is complaining about him scoring but rather his comparison with Messi is just retarded. They dont have the same roles in their respective teams hence its unfair to compare both of them. Also the GOAT debate is subjective and everybody is just going to pick the player that suits their style

criminally underrated

He’s a 33yo who is reliant on pace, he can get by this year but next year will be brutal

Oh... I guess PSG goes through because those two types of goals dont count as much

>He’s a 33yo who is reliant on pace

No he isn't. He hasn't been fast for years.

>Nobody is complaining about him scoring
you seem to be asspained a lot tho

top kek

he's clocked in speeds of 33.7km/h this season
that's not usain bolt levels but its not tortoise status either

because he only plays for himself.

no one will remember him a year after he's retired. Madrid fans will remember Fat Ronaldo, Raul, Zidane, Cannavaro, Owen, Roberto Carlos. only Ronaldo will remember Ronaldo.

NICE DEFLECTING BRITSHIT FROM YOUR OLYMPIC FAILURES

Merciless.

this basically, its like arguing gerd muller is tge greatest of all time cause he scored a ton of goals

>They dont have the same roles in their respective teams

Basically this. Ronaldo 'only' scores tap-ins and penalties because that's how the team is constructed. He doesn't create plays, he's a closer.
Sure, maybe Messi has more skill and is an all around btter and more versatile player, but Ronaldo is a genius when it comes to positioning himself and being in the right place at the right time. It's not luck and it's not just because the system is engineered to give him 'easy' (no goal is ever that easy) goals

This. Getting taps in is an ability. Chicharito is pretty shit but he could score . CR has being playing like a 9 the last years, while Messi has been practically a midfielder who can score too.
Marcelo was the GOAT this game
He knows is better for him to be more practical, since 4 years ago. Neymar right now fits that description and he is a retard

>gerd muller is tge greatest of all time
back then athletes were shit

>no one will remember the guy who carried a team to back to back champions leagues for the first and only time in history
lmfao

Halal fans love the Uefa refs more than tsu

Merifat chiming in.

Isn't the point of the game to win?
To win, don't you need to score?
Doesn't Ronaldo score a lot?
And if scoring a lot is so easy, why doesn't everyone do it like he does?

Merifat out

>33.7km/h
better than expected actually
>And if scoring a lot is so easy, why doesn't everyone do it like he does?
this kills the missilievers

our great chad loves to rape some halal shits

reminder that its never OK to doubt Cristiano Ronaldo

>Especially when the guy screws up every single challenging bit of play (like free-kicks)

he's scored the most free-kicks in Champions League history

>penalty and fluke tap in

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT #RESPECT #FUT

>he's scored the most free-kicks in Champions League history
HOW ABOUT IN COPA DEL REY? EH? YOUR SHITNALDO IS NOT SO GREAT NOW, IS HE?
LMAO REKT

>ball randomly hits him on a knee from one yard out

>carried
I have absolutely no doubt that, in your mind, yesterday's game counts as another instance and example of him """""""""carrying""""""""" RM...
While the whole world saw an absolutely unproductive guy who made no difference both at a colective and individual level for 90 mins, and even fucked up two completely open sitters, you undoubtedly will try to convince everyone (yourself included) that he's an absolute genius and le best ever because he scored a fucking penalty and had the ball bounce on him after a bad clearance.
That's the narrative people don't buy... we can't unsee his shit game and just start sucking his cock like all you fanboys do. And that's what the whole discussion is and always has been when it comes to CR.

>it's not okay to be gay

Lolwat

He is a statpadding meme.

it seems like ronaldo is great at scoring in key moments AND triggering brainlets too

the gay is haram

Didn't you see him send balls to the moon all game until the penalty?

>While the whole world saw an absolutely unproductive guy who made no difference both at a colective and individual level for 90 mins, and even fucked up two completely open sitters
You're giving the world far too much credit, my white friend. Nobody gives two shits about his performance, people only care about his goals and stat sheet. Every sports related newspaper in the world is praising Tsuman, nobody cares if he took 10 shots to score twice and those two goals were from the penalty spot or from a lucky rebound, he "decided" the tie on "his own". If people actually cared about anything else the comparisons with Messi would've ended back in 2014 when he became a full time poacher.

The fact is, Tsuman is always scoring in decisive games (doesn't matter if it's due to his own merit or because of his team mates) while Messi is not. That's what history will tell, and Tsu will be wrongly regarded as an equal to Messi, and to many he'll be considered even better for not being a choker.