>multiple [s4s] tier threads
>1 Sup Forumsack thread with actual discussion

Remember somehow Sup Forums is the problem here and not memers

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/81642107/#81642107
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GOD ISN'T REAL MORTY!!!

haven't seen a Sup Forums thread all morning

There are more posts that complain about Sup Forums than the Sup Forums posts themselves desu

This election drew in a lot of autistic SJWs and t_d redditors into this website

>people constantly cry about the board quality being low in Sup Forums threads
>go to
>0 complaints
when did Sup Forums fill up with lying hypocrites???

Why don't mods do anything?

When the election happened. Sup Forums got way too much exposure, caused an influx of newfag cancer and shills

two questions:
what does kino mean exactly
and how do I post spoilers in text

Sup Forumsfags don't post cute butts they just whine about blacks and jews. literally worthless

We have good Sup Forums threads here.

Read Goblin Slayer.

>read a shit tier manga based on an even worse light novel

I hope no one takes you seriously, brainlet tourist

You're not we, Sup Forums
You're part of the problem

Yes they do, go Reddit somewhere else.

why would we want to discuss television and film when it's full of rehashed identity politics?

waifu conversations are the patrician choice

another example it's OK when Sup Forums does it
But not when Sup Forumsstein does it archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/81642107/#81642107

What the fuck is even going on over at /qa/
Last I looked, it was being gangraped by Sup Forums, /mlp/, Sup Forums and /jp/
Now it seems to have been literally frozen for a week

Sup Forums is absolutely beyond saving. Don't even try at this point. I've stopped reporting threads. I simply don't care any more. This board was completely taken over by 5 or so dedicated shit posters that are here posting 24/7. Their posting style is unmistakable. And 5 lonely, desperate, web addicted virgins were all it took to ruin a board forever.

100% this.

Who is behind the rick and morty spam?

This is a Sup Forums board, roastie. Deal with it.

The same people behind the GOTG spam, the same people behind the Sup Forums spam, its all the same small group of shit posters.

Sup Forums boogieman has always been part of this retarded website's arsenal of retardation. People don't realise that the spirit of Sup Forums was born here and saying "nigger" doesn't mean you're from there, it just means you're on Sup Forums.

You sound like a paranoid schizophrenic.

All the memes float down here.

Crying Reddit/SJW is just as retarded as crying Sup Forums, it's exactly the same thing
Fuck your safespace

>invades every thread with off topic race bait and DA JOOZ
>only arguments are cuck and shill
>not enough room on their own board for sucking off Trump, Putin, and Assad so they post on every other board
>dude le Sup Forums boogeyman is a meme!

I believe it
Ever since the twitter findings it's been clear about a small group of shit posters

Sup Forums ruined the only good Cannes thread because they were convinced it was overrun by Jews, even though only 3 of the 30-something directors were Jewish, and if Cannes is pro-Palestine

i wanted to report the problem in /qa/ yet its fucking frozen

>invades every thread with off topic race bait and DA JOOZ
Jews aren't above critiscism. Stop getting triggered.

>only arguments are cuck and shill
You only think that because you ignore the actual arguments. Typical SJW fact-blindness.

>not enough room on their own board for sucking off Trump, Putin, and Assad so they post on every other board
Yeah, now you're just convincing me further that you're a triggered SJW who shouts "Sup Forums!!!!!" as a safe-word.

That's because the mods were threatened

This board has been literal dogshit since the election, not sure why american politics dominate a global shitpost den, but...

I really thought the pol shit would die down. But this is le Trump town now.

Hue hue jews. Jajajaja

>MOOOOM IT'S NOT FAIR I JUST WANT TO MAGA

No it's not. Fuck your safespace too.

Since the election? It's been shit since the Sup Forums refugee cancer flooded in back in 2014
Shit like this was never common here before

>since the election
>since the Sup Forums refugee cancer flooded in back in 2014

spotted the newfags