Hey guys...

Hey guys, remember that time I t-boned Han's car and left him to die in a horribly fiery explosion and also mailed a bomb to your house that almost killed Brian, Mia, and their young child?

No? Oh, ok. So we're cool then? Neat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uWu3JqLMImY
youtube.com/watch?v=AvhgG9ee9Aw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ohh shit I forgot about that because this movie franchise is bullshit anyway

yet you still watch

What are the best Statham movies?

Because it's fun to laugh at all the crazy shit in the movie, like the 5 car pulling on 1 car thing I thought it was pretty funny that the movie was taking itself seriously at that point.

So Charlene Theron is joining the crew in F9?

youtube.com/watch?v=uWu3JqLMImY

This.

>What are the best Statham movies?
All of them? Seriously, he's pretty based.

My top 3:
The Mechanic
The Bank Job
Ghosts of Mars

What DID Jason Statham mean by this?

>people have to answer for the shit they watch
Good luck with that, autismo.

Lock Stock & 2 smoking barrels
Snatch
Transporter 1
Crank and Crank 2

Rumor going round is that Han isn't dead and they're going to bring him back in one of the next two movies.

Still, it doesn't really make up for the whole attempted murder thing if he does actually turn out to still be alive.

You like the movie?

Dom got his brother out of prison after putting him there and in return they saved his son's life after taking his friends so they're even now.

Fast & Furious is all about rivalries between men, I'm sure all the autists on here who've never been in a fight in their lives wouldn't understand the dynamics of shifting respect and standards in a male conflict.

>Vin Diesel acted like a massive diva on set, especially when The Rock was involved
>Apparently a few other actors were divas too
>The Rock was very professional and kind
>There's a chance that a Statham x Rock spin-off will happen now with their characters

Haven't seen it.

Ghosts of Mars
Chaos

Blitz

You need to make a "movies autists will never understand" thread.

lmao at this insecurity.

if you kill my best friend and try to blow my house up with my family in it, no way will you ever forgive that. and you're a fucking cuck if you do.

Apparently there was supposed to be a post-credits scene teasing that spinoff and it was filmed without Diesel's knowledge, so when he found he refused to let them put it in (which he's able to do since One Race is his production company and it co-produced the film).

sat down and watched the FF series recently start to finish. The whole family thing being drilled into your head is nauseous. They got that dynamic in the first movie down properly, but then they just shit the bed with it as the series went on.

Overall, I did enjoy it. The only one I thought ws shit was the second one, which is probably why I stopped watching them when they were released.

He threw a huge hissy fit over it too. I think the Rock makes him feel insecure.

>takes on his own hands and helps create one of the biggest and most legitimately liked movie franchises of recent history
>jews try to go behind your back and steal what you build
>get's called a bitch and insecure on a tibetan cumsharking reviews chatroom
reminder that Marco is a D&D nerd and /ourguy/, dont let kike producers try to convince you otherwise

Really this. Everything Statham did in 7 was revenge for his brother. Vin understood that when his son was taken from him. And let's not act like Han was Torreto's Bff. I get your brother free, you help save my son. That's all that's needed. It was too manly in fact. Figures the cucks here wouldn't understand

Would you say it's M A S C U L I N E kino?

No way.

youtube.com/watch?v=AvhgG9ee9Aw

>Not this