When a white/european person speaks a latin language near me

>when a white/european person speaks a latin language near me

Anyone else find it off putting? I know those are european languages but its just weird seeing a white person speak one. I dislike how their tongues flutter like that in their mouth, its quite disgusting to me. I have also noticed that latin type europeans tend to have small tiny mouths and jaws, but germanics have large chins and jaws.

I know this is improved copypasta but all Latin languages came from Europe. Although Iberians, Italians, and Romanians aren't white

different from your country race doesn't matter here to the point that all races are integrated and speak our language. And that is true to any country that has strong values and an actual culture instead of individualism and greed

also french german brittons and nordics

ROMANians are the whitest of all, rajminder

When I see a white person, the language i expect them to speak is either germanic or slavic in origin. When I hear them speak a latin language it sounds like someone is trying to sing a song, its just isn't right. Not to mention more non-europeans speak spanish than europeans that speak spanish, so you have that equation.

US is 50% non white Enhlish speakers including your nigger president for 2 terms.

>mfw an american americs in front of me

>Anyone else find it off putting?
Fucking off putting is hearing an american trying to pronounce latin. Reconstituta sounds fucking ridiculous.

Stale pasta, José

Our president is donald trump, a germanic/celtic man who speaks english

> americans starting banter
> during the boom of 56% memes

yiikes you guys might want to stop posting for some weeks

>Spanish and Portuguese are European languages
>they're mostly spoken by brown people(about 98%)
>people associate the languages with Mexico and Brazil not the original euro countries
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
KEKED

English is a white language!

he's LITERALLY yellow
is French ok? it's latin too

>you cannot grasp the true form of the amerimutt's heritage!

it's primarily the language of the us so no

>latin type europeans tend to have small tiny mouths and jaws

good post

i am white

>Wh*Te speak
In what sense? They are animals.