Why wasn't Flanders at church?

Why wasn't Flanders at church?

Other urls found in this thread:

simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Take_My_Wife,_Sleaze
youtu.be/vh5wgeggBuQ?t=99
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's black

Do you really think this cancer is any better than a Sneeds thread?

because he's the devil

Why aren't YOU in church OP?

In an unseen episode, Flanders was also having a crisis of faith. The same event brought both men back to God. True kino.

he was shooting at god

God gave him a vision.

Why didn't homer just answer the man?

Sneed? You know I never got this joke. Pic related, can anybody help a feller out?

Church had ended and Ned only just arrived home. Due to his eagerness to attend church, Ned was there before everyone else, allowing him to secure the best parking spot for leaving without the hassle of waiting or fighting traffic. This is why he beat Marge to the scene.

When I was a kid I once saw what I think was an episode of The Simpsons. In it, Ned is a biker and in a biker gang- he's their leader. During that episode Ned beats up Homer and takes Marge with him and they ride off. Later on I just remember Homer taking her back. It must have been around 1995 or 1994 and it was on TV. Does anyone else remember this or know what I'm talking about? It's been driving me insane my entire life.

simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Take_My_Wife,_Sleaze

That wasn't Ned it was some new character voiced by John Goodman. There's a fight scene between him and Homer where they have a sword fight with motorcycles.

youtu.be/vh5wgeggBuQ?t=99

Sneed's Feed and Seed
formerly Chuck's (Fuck and Suck)

No it wasn't that. That was much later. This was early 90s with early bad animation. Maybe it was a parody on some show? Ned wore a black leather jacket and a spiked helmet (those stereotypical German ones I think).

He watched Rick and Morty and became an atheist, immediately his IQ increased to 180 and he began browsing Rêddit

Formerly Chuck's
Nothing more

Why are Christfags in a constant state of triggered asshurt on Sup Forums?

I'm not a Christian

I'm a Muslim.

You mixed up two episodes you idiot

Ned dressed like that is familiar. What episode is that from?

Maybe because you Rēddit immigrants keep swallowing incredibly obvious bait?

Brother's Little Helper. It's the one where Bart gets diagnosed with ADD.

Yeah, he's somehow mixed that one with take my wife sleaze.

it was owned by chuck who sold it to sneed

See id believe that but I saw this as a little kid. Which is what's driving me crazy

Why was Flanders so fat in these frames?

You've mixed up several episodes and somehow think they occurred years before they did. Maybe it was a scary premonition of how shit the show would become.But the thing you're talking about never happened unless it's some unknown parody.

Taiwanese animators

Ned had enough faith to leave church.
He probably "felt" something was wrong.
He probably was guided by God to save Homer.